Notices

FS: JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers, fresh rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 01:38 AM
SoCal07HR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers, fresh rebuild

I have for sale a set of JIC Majic FLT-A2 coilovers. They have been off the car and sitting in my garage for a few months now and I would like to sell them to help fund my current project which is a full race prep on my Z.

They have about 2500 miles on the since they were rebuilt by JIC early this year. I have the receipt for the rebuilt and it is shown in the pictures bellow.

I was running some 11 inch wide rear wheels with near four degrees rear camber when they were first installed on my car before I got it aligned and the wheels made contact with the locking collars for the rear damper length adjustment. This did not damage the dampers in any way, only the locking collars. I ordered new collars from JIC but a can now only find one of them. Everything is shown in the pictures. Another locking collar can be sourced from JIC and IIRC they are $10.

These coilovers allow the car to be slammed pretty low, I know that is important to most people here.

The rear dampers do not have a built in nut like the stock rear dampers do but I will include brand new stainless ny-lock nuts with the coilovers.

I was running these with SPL midlinks and Swift Race Springs. The front dampers currently have swift 10K springs on them but the purple JIC springs will be included. The spring rates of the JIC springs are 10k front and 12k rear.

My Price is $800 firm. The rebuild alone cost $720 dollars so I feel that this is a great price. I just need them out of my garage and am going to put the money toward my cage build.

Here is a link to a reveiw of this setup from this site.
https://my350z.com/forum/brakes-and-...coilovers.html

Let me know if you have any questions. Now for pictures...

My name is Kyle and I can be reached here in this thread, by PM, or Call or text me at (951)870-8001. I live in Corona, CA and would rather not ship these but will consider it if the buyer pays ALL shipping fees.

Last edited by SoCal07HR; 08-20-2012 at 01:47 AM.