Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Heart of America Z Car Club monthly Social

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Blu Hvn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heart of America Z Car Club monthly Social

The Heart of America Z Car Club, based in Kansas City, announces it's April Social.
The April Social will be a special Social. For the first time ever it will be held on a Saturday evening! Here it is officially:
The Special Edition April Social will be held Saturday, April 29 at The GranFalloon, located at The Shops on Broadway, 8614 No. Boardwalk, KC, MO. 64154. This is located North of Barry Road and East of I-29. The easiest way to find it is it's located across the street north of Lowe's Home Improvement Center.
There will Special Edition Social will also have a special starting time of 5:00 p.m.
Now before you start posting your smart a** comments, let me anticipate them and respond to them now:
*Not true, there are people who live up north. As a matter of fact, north of the river Kansas City is growing at a faster pace than Johnson County. Also, we have members in Atchison who are actually located closer than me.
*No, that is not the edge of the earth and, no, you can not see the edge of the earth from there. The edge of the earth is actually located west of Salina, KS.
*Passports are not needed. The Granfalloon address is still in the U.S.
*Why not Saturday night? Most people aren't working thus giving them all day to make the drive.
*Why not 5 p.m.? Most people aren't working thus giving them all day to make the drive.
*Not true, there is more to do north of the river than go to The Granfalloon. Why not come up early, go shopping at Zona Rosa or some of the other area shopping spots, then end the day with us.
*Yes, traffic on Barry Road is a bear. A word of advice from Lt. Dan be conscious of your fuid intakes. Yoiu don't want to get caught in traffic with a full bladder, if you know what I mean. Besides, can you think of a cooler car to be caught in traffic in?
For those of you not familiar with our monthly Socials, it is an informal get together for a little food, a little beverage, and a lot of conversation and commaraderie. You run your own tab.
Z ya Saturday.