Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

South MS Z's

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 09:57 PM
jammin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have like 100 in tickets, i don thave a decal up so they fine me 15 for no decal and 10 for wrong zone. and monday i got a ticket for getting a boot and no decal and in wrong zone so that was 45 worth. today i parked in central AFTER 1:45, so your suppose to be able to park anywhere right? but the you STILL HAVE to have a damn decal. all these loopholes im trying to find are getting shot down lol
Old 04-08-2008, 09:57 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by 350zdood
mannnn i just figured out all the crap and now i noticed my speddo etc the crown above steering wheel and 3three in center dash are all working but it's not illuminating.

neither does dimm on the lowest light setting but normal and brights work......

all other lights work even brights. all gauges work but just dont light up, wtf did i break now???? sigh....

i got the non-mitus touch or mitus touch however you wanna look at it....

seen no blown fuses checked kick panel and battery panel just to be sure.

i dont think i missed one but i was drunk *shrug* obviously something when i was playing guess the wire game. anyone have an idea whats up?

and oh yeah --- whaaazzaappp
was it the usa spec pa11 thingy for the ipod uw ere having trouble installing? my friend installed that for me a year ago. and no probs
Old 04-08-2008, 09:58 PM
THE_SCHROED

That sucks, automotive electical systems not my favorite.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:59 PM
THE_SCHROED

Originally Posted by jammin
i have like 100 in tickets, i don thave a decal up so they fine me 15 for no decal and 10 for wrong zone. and monday i got a ticket for getting a boot and no decal and in wrong zone so that was 45 worth. today i parked in central AFTER 1:45, so your suppose to be able to park anywhere right? but the you STILL HAVE to have a damn decal. all these loopholes im trying to find are getting shot down lol
Why don't you have a decal, LAZY??? I can't wait till I live off campus next year so I can park almost anywhere.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED
Why don't you have a decal, LAZY??? I can't wait till I live off campus next year so I can park almost anywhere.
well the zone i have is like not what i need except for mwf MORNINGS only, and my friends have other decals. so i borrowed those but i got caught using it so yeah; and i have yet to put my decal back but i guess i have to start til may 1 =/.

lol and u cant park "anywhere" if u live off campus. your still going to have to choose a zone, and thats where u stick with for the year... unless u claim ur decal lost and get a new one =p
Old 04-08-2008, 10:07 PM
THE_SCHROED

Don't they look at your schedule? That's studpid that they only do it at the beginning of the year.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:12 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED
Don't they look at your schedule? That's studpid that they only do it at the beginning of the year.
they look at it to help u decide what decal is best for you, thats it. then u choose which zone u want and bam. thats it buddy ur stuck with it. unless u claim it lost and get a different one. then u gotta make a statement on what happened and all this bullshiet. dumb parking policies im telling ya. my friend had a general decal to park anywhere cuz he was at the springhill campus too but i got that taken up on monday =x lol
Old 04-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Alvinpv

Yay I can now check the forums from my new phone. I will never get anything done. Lol
Old 04-09-2008, 09:06 AM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350zdood
]i broke the main m40 harness that's a 10pin that goes to the head unit.

i broke the male part that held the wires into the two piece harness and the wires split apart.... this is the main harness that plugs into the pa11-nis also then it plugs into the m40 10pin harness.. so it's like guessing wires because

THEY dont match up. all year model Z's i've noticed have different colored wires also.

but i read the service manual blasian showed me where to get them for all years and i basically figured the pin out etc.

but now obviously somehing got fried when the wires split because as i said the gauges arent lighting up, the very dim on headlights doesnt work on that setting, and the side mirrors do not move now. oh yeah and head unit has no illumination either.

other than that everything else works, brights work, regular works, top works, slip light will come on satbelt service engine on startup etc light up but those aren't part of the illuminated gauges im afraid.

other than that everything else works fine... i guess ill have to get the stealership to look at it. unless i can figure it out via the wiring diagrams etc.... but i doubt it plus im at my wits end with my tv breaking and my own dumb mistakes...

so yeah i doubt if ill be around for a little while time to goto the woolmarket range and squeeze some off great stress reliever lol...

F'it

dougie fresh, out.
Maybe some of the prongs are loose in the harness. Check that first. I wouldn't bring it to the dealer. They won't cover it under warranty because you pulled it apart. It didn't just happen.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:04 AM
THE_SCHROED

My dad shoots out at that range a lot. Have you ever seen him? He drives a 04 PPW Touring.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:40 AM
kramykram

Originally Posted by Alvinpv
Yay I can now check the forums from my new phone. I will never get anything done. Lol
funny haha im waiting for ups to get here with my new phone also so i can do the same. but its not like i don't do it from work anyways ahhahahaha
Old 04-09-2008, 01:19 PM
knguyen

haha this is why i love my iphone =P
Old 04-09-2008, 01:43 PM
THE_SCHROED

Kevin, you gonna ride over to New Orleans Sunday? So far I think it's just me goin. Hollie doesn't want to go, because we have to wake up so early.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:43 PM
NA350zJimmy

what up
Old 04-09-2008, 04:08 PM
THE_SCHROED

What up Jimmy?

Quick Reply: South MS Z's