Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Little Rock and surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Davidb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by idwin
Hmmmm did someone say agressive brad i might be able to snag that rookie award from ya LOL. my z is in the shop. I guess i could have drove the jeep out? yeah open diffs for the lose. Im looking into a diff as we speak that and the 3.9 gears. hopefully heres the list before the dragon
1.diff w/lsd and 3.9 gears w.solid bushings
2.harness bar and 4pt harness's
3.diff wheels
4.some adj control arms

then the if there's a good deal? seats,hood,turbo/charger,clutch/flywheel
OOOooo...Do I see maybe a grudge match next year
Old 12-07-2008, 07:25 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Hey everyone looking to get everyone together started a thread some people said stuff and told me to get on here so here i am lol but i digress I want us all to take a drive doesnt have to be a long ride just a good lil ride with some turns and follow it up with some food take some pics everyone meet and we dont have to go speedin around or acting dumb just well you get it lol
Old 12-07-2008, 07:41 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Nah no grudge match david, i would love to auto x but i have to many hobbies and cant afford another one, especially one that beats the hell out of my precious. tires and maintenance arent cheap. I have a blast every year when i go to the tail of the dragon but i always feel guilty on how bad i beat up on her LOL.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:42 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

here's 2 hobbies here guns/ammo and the jeep neither one is cheap!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Davidb

Originally Posted by nismonut350z
Hey everyone looking to get everyone together started a thread some people said stuff and told me to get on here so here i am lol but i digress I want us all to take a drive doesnt have to be a long ride just a good lil ride with some turns and follow it up with some food take some pics everyone meet and we dont have to go speedin around or acting dumb just well you get it lol
Punctuation is your friend

But I'm totally down for some twisties
Old 12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Nismonut? so you never answered david's ?'s about doing the donut's etc. im curious now as well. :NOTE: i was not even there but still would like to know.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Davidb

Nah no grudge match david, i would love to auto x but i have to many hobbies and cant afford another one, especially one that beats the hell out of my precious. tires and maintenance arent cheap. I have a blast every year when i go to the tail of the dragon but i always feel guilty on how bad i beat up on her LOL.
Now that sounds like some fun....I would love to go to the dragon.

Just playin around on the grudge match part
Old 12-07-2008, 07:54 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Aww common now, I don't really have to type properly on here do it? That is just more work I like it when I don't have to type the "right" way why do you want to go and point that out to everyone, lol now I look like a retard so I have to show that I'm not lol. But yea I want some twisties and some food I love to eat
Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Yea it was me don't normally do that out in public like that unless i have good reason like when im at the races and was trying to get the so call drift king to come drift with me and wouldnt pansy and his s2000 lol but there was a kid out there and he was a lil slow and bothered me for like 45 mins the whole time i was there and so when i left i did it didnt know it was a big deal or wouldnt have done it apologize if people are mad about it my thing is drifting as you could guess i spend alot of money on tires lol but it wont happen again seeing as how i know now but yall cant hold that against me now can ya
Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Davidb

Originally Posted by nismonut350z
Aww common now, I don't really have to type properly on here do it? That is just more work I like it when I don't have to type the "right" way why do you want to go and point that out to everyone, lol now I look like a retard so I have to show that I'm not lol. But yea I want some twisties and some food I love to eat
Awww its just easier on the eyes
Old 12-07-2008, 08:24 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Where did everyone go, that hurts no one is even gonna say, " aw its ok you didn't know we forgive you" lol whats up with that
Old 12-07-2008, 11:27 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Really, someone needs to tell you that its not a good idea to do donuts in a parking lot at a car event? ummm ok. I will try to remember that if i ever get pulled over. sorry officer i didnt know that i shouldnt be doing this? LOL.

Last edited by ARMSTRONGARMS; 12-07-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:29 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Hmmmmm Steve apparently you have been taken by aliens? since you can't/wont return PM's or phone calls? YOU FAWKING LOOSER
Old 12-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Davidb

Really, someone needs to tell you that its not a good idea to do donuts in a parking lot at a car event? ummm ok. I will try to remember that if i ever get pulled over. sorry officer i didnt know that i shouldnt be doing this? LOL.
LOL...
Old 12-08-2008, 09:48 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Im so fawking pissed right now! I had taken my z into nlr nissan for a oil leak and some other warranty work less then 5000 miles ago. they replaced a crank seal. it is still leaking. I take it to conway dealership because NLR is a bunch of dipshits. i call them today to see if its finished? NO, because NLR didnt do the repair correctly and tighten the crank pully bolts, which in turn has apparently destroyed the keyway on the crank. so now? Ummmm im needing a new fawking crank! I swear to god it's taking every fawking mother fawking thing i have not to go to NLR dealership and start slaping ****'s around. they have did nothing but fawk my car up everytime ive taken it there!

lets see
New front bumper because the tore mine off
repaint of both front fenders because they thought you had to take the headlights out to adjust them? and scratched the **** out of my fenders!
dented my rocker panels underneath by placing the arms of the lift improperly on them
ripped/stripped generally fawked up my engine oil shield how because they are just idiots
took 3 times to do my alignment? once again idiots
superglued my seatbase plastic's and charged me for new one ( thought i was a idiot and wouldnt notice)
scratched my new rims but yet denied doing so(that was last time i went,period)
alot more but i so fawking pissed i cant even think straight.

Now i can only imagine the outcome? they have only tried to cover up every time they have damaged or screwed something up. so this should get interesting. I knew i should have pulled off my test pipes and some other items. although its in records they did the repair less then 5000 miles ago but still. i really dont want them cracking open my motor for a crank! damnit! I cant begin to tell you guys how much rage i have right now, end of rant.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Davidb

call nissan north America and tell them what is going on. That what I would be doing...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 AM
tware

I can tell you from personal experience (our pathfinder and my previous car, a maxima), NNA doesn't like paying for North Points f'ups... which are plenty. Like Adam, I took many a trip to Superior to fix NPN's f'ups.

One time I had my fan clutch replaced.. When they pulled up the pathfinder, it was belching antifreeze. I pointed that out and they said it was leaking because they had rinsed the engine bay down.. Oh... really? why is it green?! so, they open the hood and they had destroyed the inside of the radiator with tools. Then had the ***** to ask me "are you saying we did that to your radiator?" It took everything I had to not go off like a cheap bottle rocket in that place. So, they 'fixed it' the next day it was still dripping coolant because they didnt tighten the hoses. When I pointed that out, they said hold on and we'll fix that... I was like "no thanks, I'm going to let that leak until I get to Superior... youre never touching another car of mine again" Superior had to do a pressure test for 45 mins to find all the leaks.. they had me fixed up in no time flat..

They also had to fix a leak and replace my transmission solenoids, again after NPN supposedly attempted a repair (was not leaking before).. I could go on, but there are at least 3 other instances where NPN ran me around for days, only to have Superior do the repair in under 1 hour in most cases.

anyway.. if I had to have an engine replaced, the only places I would go in this state would be Infiniti or Superior Nissan... if it was out of warranty work, I go to Infiniti.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

yes NLR will not touch my car again! Im going to wait for superior before i start making phone calls, i sure as hell dont want to **** them off, as they have been helpful so far. they adjusted my headlights while i was standing there friday waiting on the rent a car. I will not accept a crank either though, if that's what i need. It will be a new short block or long block period. My god i cant stand the dealership hopefully superior can take some of the sour away. i guess i should start looking for a clutch kit? if they got to pull my motor then i might as well buy one now, as they shouldnt charge me for install
Old 12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Good to know that, I almost let north point do my body work and that would have been a horrible idea. But yea again guys I do apologize about all that and yea it would have been my ticket but in my defense that's why I looked both ways first. But as I was saying lets not hold that against me or at least I do hope that you all will not. Because I would still like for us all to get together and go on a ride or something wish that someone would have some kind of input on this thing my car should be back later today or tomorrow ( fingers crossed)
Old 12-08-2008, 02:06 PM
tware

what did you do?

Quick Reply: Little Rock and surrounding areas