Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Little Rock and surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Davidb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by longhorn44
met w/Davidb today, bought poopcharger, thanks David, watch posts, I may try to set up something this weekend if I'm not working, possibly a trip up hwy.7, lunch, group photo, hang out........
Thanks for the popcharger! It was good meeting you today.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:11 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

pics jackass......................loser
Fawking retard, i gave a link to one of them and model names for both of them to ? are you that freaking lazy?
Old 12-09-2008, 11:51 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tire...9-w-tires.html
Old 12-10-2008, 06:46 AM
tware

take it easy on Steve, I think he's been on a bender up in Eureka. He's hallucinating and ****..

In the 10 years I've had Nissans, I've always known Superior was well, superior to the LR dealers. At first, I didnt think the drive was worth it... but after needing 2 or 3 visits for the simplest fixes in LR, it was worth the drive. Not to mention the fact that Superior has tooling and techs that LR doesnt seem to care about, like the GTR racks.

When we first got our Pathfinder and Maxima, Superior was average but honest. I still liked going there because they didnt act like I was making **** up when I told them my problems were described in a TSB. LR told me they didnt even bother with reading the TSBs.. or subbing to the Nissan dealer net, WTF?

Anyway, sometime about 5 years ago, a guy named Paul took over as SM up there. Paul was not only honest and professional, he was as knowledgeable as the best tech they had and wouldnt hesitate to talk shop with you, something most SM's and service writers will avoid at all costs. Under Paul, I think Superior went from good to great. Good enough that people take their GTRs there.

There's no doubt that the ownership has to allow SMs to give SWs the freedom to make customers happy. Clearly Superior gets it.. even tho Nissan North America doesnt always seem to.

so, 3 years ago Paul brought in some new blood and trained them. I believe thats the guy you met. Then Paul goes to Infiniti here in LR and even tho Parkway was good, Crain had created a talent drain. Paul got that shop back in order. While in for service, Paul was the SM when Infiniti called me to tell me a hail storm was over their Shackleford lot, but not to worry as they had pulled out new cars to get mine in. He wasnt kidding, I had already driven by to see if my car was left out. I never really had to ask for all the obvious things like on the LR/NLR nissan lots, like put on new belts if youre replacing a bad crank pully.

Paul has gone on to run the corporate of service depts for Ellis' entire dealer network. Several locations in Atl, Memphis, here and some other places. I think ultimately its the ownership that allowed Paul to put together some excellent service depts.. But he's also responsible for that complete 180 you saw with the SM up there. Paul always talked to me the same way about mods and NNA.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:59 AM
CELTIC Z

Last edited by CELTIC Z; 02-05-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:58 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

YES
well i dont know if your opinion would couunt anyway since i cant stick them to my car w/double sided tape
Old 12-10-2008, 08:04 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tire...xd-9-more.html

https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tire...rdability.html
Old 12-10-2008, 08:26 AM
tware

XC-8, yuk.. too busy, too OEMish (not oem Z, like OEM Camry).. XD-9? nice wheel.. without a lip, the OEM G35 18s have nicer lines.. With a lip? alittle boring for the $$$ you'll spend. But a nice quality wheel without a doubt.

****Correction, the XT7 was the wheel that looks like the G35 18..

CR-KAI? Sexy.... can't hate on those, i wanted them pretty badly myself. Needs a centercap. Might have to machine one, I dont think the centercap project is progressing. Or you could paint your center hub. Resell is great. I cant see a downside to CR-KAIs.

Last edited by tware; 12-10-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:44 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Originally Posted by idwin
kinda diggin these cause its a new finish?
http://www.work-wheels.net/files/fil...emlk18ilb1vbjn
the xd9's and cr-kai were the choices heres one of my fav's ?
Old 12-10-2008, 10:21 AM
tware

on the Z, in good offsets, concave beats shiny lips any day. I really wish my wheels had more concave.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:43 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

? i love the Kai's but not sure any of the finishes would look good on mine?
Old 12-10-2008, 10:53 AM
tware

you can haz GM 57Max?

Old 12-10-2008, 01:40 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Ye haw, (in true arkansas fashion) I got my z back to day and i missed driving her yea yea so lets get that ride together guys its that time i wanna get food and take a good drive now that i got her back home thanks laterzzz
Old 12-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Davidb

Thats a tough choice on wheels...I like the CR-KAI. My buddy has work wheels that look like that on his s2k and I really like them.

So when is everyone planning on going to the Dragon next year?
Old 12-10-2008, 06:26 PM
TheProfessional

Originally Posted by Davidb
Thats a tough choice on wheels...I like the CR-KAI. My buddy has work wheels that look like that on his s2k and I really like them.

Zdayz.com
Old 12-10-2008, 10:03 PM
tware

Originally Posted by Davidb
ahhh, yes.. the planning to go... there's the rub. I'm not sure how things will be this year, with the economy and all, but the cabins were gone by the end of Feb last year. However, due to all the people that back out at the last moment, lodging could be had with alittle effort.

I really dont want last year's stress of the rooms/cabins. I still havent decided which way to go. With cabins, some get plasma TVs and a nice spacious cabin while others get 10" BW tvs and a shotgun shack. I dont know if theirs any rhyme or reason to how that works out. The rooms were adequate, but man they really left some of the upkeep/mx severely lacking.

Regardless of lodging, man, that food thing must be worked out. I get the green apple splatters just thinking about that food they served last year.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:40 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

fawk that we are getting a grill down there somehow and cooking our own ****. Did the cabins have stoves?

Tim that pic you posted above, barf IMO wow that really changes the way ive been thinking w/black wheels. i may just say f it and get some volk le37 in mercury silver just want to change up the look. The diff is something that's more important right now to me.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM
tware

huh.. who'd a thunk it.. I tried that Copelands place out at the new Shackleford crossing and it didnt suck.. at all. Well, service was weak because it was busy as hell at lunch... but I love some NOLA food and this is a notch down maybe.. maybe. Cheap -n- tasty.

http://www.copelandsofneworleans.com/

hey adam... which one of the top 3 are you gonna pick?
http://www.copelandsofneworleans.com...ng-plates.html
Sorry man, how youre now looking at 1am.. hungry as hell.. I'd still laugh tho, sorry.

they have a decent steak menu not shown online.. I was with some people that said they had good steaks there. Again, not something I would have thought to try..

Last edited by tware; 12-11-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:08 PM
VERTZ

Originally Posted by tware
huh.. who'd a thunk it.. I tried that Copelands place out at the new Shackleford crossing and it didnt suck.. at all. Well, service was weak because it was busy as hell at lunch... but I love some NOLA food and this is a notch down maybe.. maybe. Cheap -n- tasty.

http://www.copelandsofneworleans.com/

hey adam... which one of the top 3 are you gonna pick?
http://www.copelandsofneworleans.com...ng-plates.html
Sorry man, how youre not looking at 1am.. hungry as hell.. I'd still laugh tho, sorry.

they have a decent steak menu not shown online.. I was with some people that said they had good steaks there. Again, not something I would have thought to try..

yeah I love that place. They have had one in Rogers, AR for several years now and when I lived in Fayetteville I would eat there all the time. I have been to the Shackelford one about three times. I recomend the crawfish bread for appetizers and all there desserts are awesome!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:41 PM
tware

would be a good place to meet. even it if was busy, we could find some open parking areas. nismonut can drift around the roundabouts... (please dont)

Quick Reply: Little Rock and surrounding areas