Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Little Rock and surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 07:57 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn i should've went i could have got another 1st place trophy
Old 04-12-2009, 07:58 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

we do need to get a group to go up there, now that they'll be running every weekend. plus its cheap to run you car if you want. david was it still 10 bucks to run?
Old 04-12-2009, 08:20 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

BTW guys i take 6-8 hours to detail the exterior of vehicles so if you want/need a full blown engine bay/interior done also i would need to have your ride for the weekend. (of course it would not be driven at all!) LOL and yes black costs more and you should know why its a PIA but will look sweeeeeeeet when im done.
i have all the good stuff also Menzurna,Pinacle,Zaino,Carnuba's, have portercable and other top brand equip, lake country pads, high dollar detail brushes/wash mits/microfibers/100% cotton terry/ zaino and gold class shampoos, clay bars etc.etc.
This def isnt your down the street BS wash and vacuum. although i can/will perform those also Spring time is the perfect time to get your car clay'd and massaged before the summer heat/rain/birds/etc. plus look nice at the same time. Im not the cheapest im sure but im positive that those that have got details from me were extremely satisfied! If we are planning on going to branson or even rolling up to centerville as a group it would be nice for all the jaws and panties to drop from our clean rides.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:54 AM
Davidb

LOL...so who got owned in a track model?

Yeah it's still $10. Let me know when y'all go up there...
Old 04-13-2009, 09:08 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

LOL you have to ask? ummm its black and it wasnt you
Old 04-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Davidb

Originally Posted by idwin
LOL you have to ask? ummm its black and it wasnt you
Hahaha...Thats who I was thinking....
Old 04-15-2009, 05:34 AM
hemikat

Anything interesting going on in Arkansas around May10 - May24? I coming home on R&R with a little luck and no sandstorms.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:27 AM
tware

Originally Posted by hemikat
Anything interesting going on in Arkansas around May10 - May24? I coming home on R&R with a little luck and no sandstorms.
the last 1/2 of May, we will probably have some sort of trip up to NW AR, perhaps even into the Branson area. I'm personally undecided if that corresponds with the Branson event or not. Since most of us are bailing on The Dragon trip around that time, I think we all still want to do *something* around that time. of course, it's alot like herding cats, so hard to know how many we could sign on to an overnight trip... or even an all day drive.

I'm also undecided on the all day drive. Even tho it's possible to get way up in NW AR and really rip up some great roads, see some sights, the late night drive back is brutal. I dont know what it is about coming back, but that last Russellville to LR seems like it takes forever. But, doing an overnight trip really complicates a group event and less will be able to go. I guess now would be the time to start talking about who can do what when.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:02 AM
tware

if anyone locally is interested, after my double din install, I will have a few things up for grabs.
PAC AAI-NIS2 for Aux in = $50
OEM XM tuner = $60
and lastly, my Parrot 3200 bluetooth adapter. This is for anyone with the bose. Not only do I have the Parrot, but also a special pre-amp box made for bose by QuickConnects. Sorta sucks because my new BT enabled double din wont to 1/2 the stuff this Parrot will. But, it does me no good on the double din. I wanted to give this to Adam, I think he could use it more than anyone I can think of, but a great deal of the cost of this kit was the preamp switching box that he cant use, nor can I sell separately. I have over $350 in this setup. And its worth every penny. It's better than many OEM kits.
http://www.quickconnectproducts.com/Find/QCHBB-NI.htm
plus
this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVGWucyjA28
(you can change that lame ring)
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lOOXAYN2r8&NR=1
(mine is not the GPS model but all the functions are shown. I have pics for callers that display on ring. You dont have to cut any wires. Couldnt be easier to install.. and I'll help. When it rings, the preamp box uses relays to open the signal from the headunit, then it drives the Bose amp itself. The mic is great and while the car has more road noise than most, it's still quite good quality. I'm actually a bit worried that the new DD headunit wont be as clear with all the road noise.

I'd want to make sure your phone is compatible first, although Parrot has the best compatibility out there. With phone book and call history sync, the only time i never need to look at my phone is for text messages, my phone doesnt support the alert, but I think the parrot does on some phones. I'd like to get $175 out of it.. and if you can pull your headunit, I'll help install it. PM me if you've got a Bose and your interested.

The Aux in will work on Non-bose.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:59 PM
CELTIC Z

Originally Posted by tware
the last 1/2 of May, we will probably have some sort of trip up to NW AR, perhaps even into the Branson area. I'm personally undecided if that corresponds with the Branson event or not. Since most of us are bailing on The Dragon trip around that time, I think we all still want to do *something* around that time. of course, it's alot like herding cats, so hard to know how many we could sign on to an overnight trip... or even an all day drive.

I'm also undecided on the all day drive. Even tho it's possible to get way up in NW AR and really rip up some great roads, see some sights, the late night drive back is brutal. I dont know what it is about coming back, but that last Russellville to LR seems like it takes forever. But, doing an overnight trip really complicates a group event and less will be able to go. I guess now would be the time to start talking about who can do what when.
Hey Timmy..... lets do this road trip to Nw AR.....looking at May 2...lets plan a trip now, lets get with Adam and figure this puppy out. I know I'm going to Branson at the end of May, so this would be a great time with the weather still cool/warm.....damn all that sh** you got for sale I need to hook up with ya.. anyway later...........
Old 04-15-2009, 02:01 PM
CELTIC Z

Adam, I need an oil change...got any time free.. late
Old 04-15-2009, 02:11 PM
tware

if we arent going for the "car show" :/ then what else could we do when we get there?

I think renting some canoes might be fun. that is if we can keep Adam from spookin the locals and getting us in some Deliverance situation. No really, that might be pretty cool if the water levels are up.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:33 PM
tware

Originally Posted by CELTIC Z
damn all that sh** you got for sale I need to hook up with ya.. anyway later...........
You have da Bose HU?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
CELTIC Z

Originally Posted by tware
You have da Bose HU?
oh damn, no Bose.....shizzle...def down for a canoe trip on the Buffalo..?..water levels def are high now...
Old 04-16-2009, 08:42 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

bick a der der der a der der der you sho do has a purty moof boi
Old 04-16-2009, 02:10 PM
tware

speaking of...

http://www.forbestraveler.com/advent...peed=undefined

not sure I'd call it scary, except maybe the speed traps.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

I think they meant scariest for that lil scooter that's about to get ran over or hit head on?

Steve oil is still here at the house, my family is in for a week or two. If you dont come by and pick it up im going to keep it for my next change
Old 04-17-2009, 07:52 AM
CELTIC Z

Originally Posted by idwin
I think they meant scariest for that lil scooter that's about to get ran over or hit head on?

Steve oil is still here at the house, my family is in for a week or two. If you dont come by and pick it up im going to keep it for my next change
ok
Old 04-17-2009, 01:56 PM
tware

hmmm, if you guys want to get all floaty in a 2-3 weeks, we're gonna have to get on that, I'm pretty sure those things book up pretty quickly, especially if we're make an overnight. (no spooning please!).
Old 04-18-2009, 10:29 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

you talking about a float trip? its to early for that. the water would be freeeeezing, so spooning wouldnt matter Also thanks for showing my parents around the area. Im siked they are going to moving down here. They both really like the house up from yours w/the pool im sure i would use it more then them LOL. They also loved the river views ? who knows im just ready for them to be here.

Quick Reply: Little Rock and surrounding areas