Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

11th Annual NC Z Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 05:24 AM
newcredit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ Yeah we are some cool dudes aren't we?

Buzzardmountain, I don't have my paint job yet and planned on getting my SC installed by the end of this month but money is stalling since I hired two new people.

It's killing me because I was on the fence about SC vs. TT and another forum member from G35driver came by and I rode in his APS TT (Sold) now I have to save even more money!
Old 09-17-2005, 11:13 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by newcredit
^ Yeah we are some cool dudes aren't we?

Buzzardmountain, I don't have my paint job yet and planned on getting my SC installed by the end of this month but money is stalling since I hired two new people.

It's killing me because I was on the fence about SC vs. TT and another forum member from G35driver came by and I rode in his APS TT (Sold) now I have to save even more money!
You never mentioned FI that I remember. Thats a chunk of change. It's killing me, I started with a plan and hope I can stick to it. I wanted to get my "appearance mods" out of the way and go FI last thinking all the bugs would be worked out by then. We'll see.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:39 PM
newcredit

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
You never mentioned FI that I remember. Thats a chunk of change. It's killing me, I started with a plan and hope I can stick to it. I wanted to get my "appearance mods" out of the way and go FI last thinking all the bugs would be worked out by then. We'll see.
I'm with you on the "appearance mods" first also! My reasoning was more so because I didn't want the body shop idiots to take my FI car cruising!
Old 09-19-2005, 06:55 AM
002-M-P

Originally Posted by newcredit
I'm with you on the "appearance mods" first also! My reasoning was more so because I didn't want the body shop idiots to take my FI car cruising!
Thats so true. You just gotta document the mileage before you bring it in and make sure they understand that you know the current mileage and expect it to be the same. You may come off as an ***, but at least you know your car won't get driven.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:45 AM
mcduck

Originally Posted by mc350z
i think my plans to go to VIR for the grand am might be falling through

so i might be heading to the car show

if any body in the winston, Gboro area wants to meet up let me know

also if you guys already doing the caravan plan to stop near me let me know aswell

Suggest a location just off I-85 where the group can get a quick breakfast and we'll stop. We will be traveling on regular I-85, not business. Figure we'll be up near Gboro around 7:45-8:00am and can stop for a 20min breakfast break if anyone from WS or Gboro wants to meet up.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:53 AM
buzzardmountain

Andy, just curious, how many do you have meeting at Hooters Sat. morning? I'm 95% sure I can go. Only thing I'm waiting on now is for my headlights to come back on Wednesday.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:04 PM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by mcduck
Suggest a location just off I-85 where the group can get a quick breakfast and we'll stop. We will be traveling on regular I-85, not business. Figure we'll be up near Gboro around 7:45-8:00am and can stop for a 20min breakfast break if anyone from WS or Gboro wants to meet up.
If mc350z is the only one meeting up with us, there is a Biscuitville at the "Thomasville/Hwy. 109" exit off of 85. That might be easier for him if he's coming from Clemmons, as opposed to something a few miles down the road in Greensboro.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:22 PM
buzzardmountain

I'm not too familiar with places to stop and eat on that end of 85. It shouldn't be that hard though. I'll pm you my cell number, Andy's number is probably what you want. He's done the organizing so far.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:19 AM
mhoward1
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Whoops, didn't realize Stacy had already posted a thread...
Old 10-04-2005, 09:46 AM
ZPirate

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mhoward1
Whoops, didn't realize Stacy had already posted a thread...
Right now the weather is not looking promising for Saturday. Is the show going on rain or shine or is there going to be a rain date?
Old 10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
mcduck

Originally Posted by ZPirate
Right now the weather is not looking promising for Saturday. Is the show going on rain or shine or is there going to be a rain date?
Good question. Stacy or Marty needs to confirm this.... usually the shows are rain or shine, but my Z for one does not care a lot for wet roads. Guess I need to start the weather watch...

buzzard/mc350z... last I heard, there were a total of 5 or 6 (including me) coming from Carolina Z Club that would be meeting at Hooters that morning.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:48 AM
ZPirate

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mcduck
Good question. Stacy or Marty needs to confirm this.... usually the shows are rain or shine, but my Z for one does not care a lot for wet roads. Guess I need to start the weather watch...
My Z doesn't like wet roads either. When we had our show in June (Emerald City Z Club) we had a rain date set which was the next Saturday. I didn't see one on the Triangle website so I have to assume its on no matter what. Stacy, what is the deal? We are trying to get our caravan going.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Stack

Guys... thanks for bringing this up...

If I'm not mistaken, and I'll try to get some official clarification, I do believe we DO have a rain date for the 15th... I'll try to verify it tonight.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Spdstr280Z

As it stands right now, rain or shine. The weather watch only says a 30% chance of showers, another says crisp clear and cool. Just confirmed a great tailgate style griller for lunch too, so even more reason to be there.

Jason
Old 10-04-2005, 05:21 PM
mhoward1
350Z-holic

Thanks Jason
Old 10-04-2005, 06:39 PM
mhoward1
350Z-holic

From the looks of the replies here and elsewhere, this looks to have a great turn out.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:06 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by mc350z
how many of you guys are entering the show and how man are just going to attend?

i hope the weather is good im really planning on riding up

Mcduck- as soon as you figure out a confirmed schedule, ill figure out where to meet up at weather permitting
I plan on entering the show.

I'll pm you a copy of the email Andy/mcduck just sent out about meeting up.

Robin

Quick Reply: 11th Annual NC Z Car Show