Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

NC Z owners Directory

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Rockstar350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, any Z owners in the Hildebran/Hickory/Conover area? I'm originally from MN but I'm down here visiting my GF. I wouldn't mind meeting some of the fellow Z owners.

Last edited by Rockstar350; 07-24-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:46 PM
minkis

ooh, i just saw a black Z with spoiler, hes on post... WHO IS IT?? lol
Old 07-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Rockstar350

Originally Posted by minkis
haha. Depends where you saw it. I haven't been out much since I got here.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:05 AM
dmroberson

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by minkis
I haven't seen the black Z yet. I've only seen a CS when I'm on Post.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:27 PM
blessed_1ne

Cool

I saw a blk z today while I was on the scene of a accident on yadkin rd it was going towards post. If you see a CS Z on post its prob. me I go on post at least once a week. We all should try and get to gether and get a drink one day there are more Z owners here then I thought
Old 07-25-2008, 08:31 PM
blessed_1ne

I dont live on post Minkis but I do live in Fayetteville but I'm on post at least once a week I'm still in the Reserv.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:46 AM
blessed_1ne

I saw a blk nismo at clothing and sales today I guess he didn't see me in my car in the next parking space away I wonder does he even know about this forum? He didn't seem to happy
Old 07-26-2008, 07:55 AM
dmroberson

Originally Posted by blessed_1ne
I saw a blk nismo at clothing and sales today I guess he didn't see me in my car in the next parking space away I wonder does he even know about this forum? He didn't seem to happy
If it's who I think it is, I just met him last night... Someone keyed his Nismo, apparently a hater... anyway, I told him about this forum last night, and he's gonna check it out.

Supposed to meet back up with him and another Z owner tonight, around 10pm. If anyone else is interested, come on out, we're probably gonna meet around Gander Mountain, or somewhere close by...

Last edited by dmroberson; 07-26-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:52 PM
dmroberson

Time change... Myself and at least 1 other Z is gonna be heading out to Gander Mountain in a few minutes... Hope to meet some more local owners...
Old 07-26-2008, 07:27 PM
TSG-Z

How come I never seen any of you guys riding around town! I saw that Black Nismo a few times and a SS with a c/f hood. Due to my beater going **** up, I have been driving the Z on post every morning.

This is me at Night Shift in Concord.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:09 PM
dmroberson

I don't know, but I'm always running around town... I'm in a SS 06 Z completely stock except for a painted Titek air duct on the front bumper... Nice Z, btw. Looks great.

We're gonna try and get together again sometime later today...

Last edited by dmroberson; 07-27-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:42 PM
blessed_1ne

I work weekends most of the time I'll be off on the 2nd of Aug though I'm going to Greensboro to go MC's GTR at Crown Nissan. Just so you guys know I'm a Fayetteville Police Officer and just a heads up on Gander Mt. it has a Trespass agreement with the city which means if one of our Off. felt froggy he could take one of you guys to jail. It wouldn't be me because I don’t care in my opinion I don’t mind people in that parking lot its out of the way and it gives people a chance to get together. A few tuners messed it up for everyone racing up and down the parking lot. If you guys dont mind hangin out with a Pig lol I'll meet up with you guys sometime PM when you guys get ready to meet up again I'll take off that day or something.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:42 PM
blessed_1ne

Nice Z TSG-Z I've never seen you around town
Old 07-26-2008, 09:45 PM
dmroberson

I work weekends most of the time I'll be off on the 2nd of Aug though I'm going to Greensboro to go MC's GTR at Crown Nissan. Just so you guys know I'm a Fayetteville Police Officer and just a heads up on Gander Mt. it has a Trespass agreement with the city which means if one of our Off. felt froggy he could take one of you guys to jail. It wouldn't be me because I don’t care in my opinion I don’t mind people in that parking lot its out of the way and it gives people a chance to get together. A few tuners messed it up for everyone racing up and down the parking lot. If you guys dont mind hangin out with a Pig lol I'll meet up with you guys sometime PM when you guys get ready to meet up again I'll take off that day or something.

yeah, an officer came by and told us about that last night. They said that we cannot be there after Gander Mountain and HHGregg close. All good though. Any news on the empty lot that's out on Raeford Road? Most of the tuners go from Gander Mountain, to there... Just curious...

Last edited by dmroberson; 07-27-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:07 AM
TSG-Z

No offense to anyone, but those spots are lame and filled with teens looking to race up and down the side streets. The spot on Raeford Rd. is Diamond Automotive. I'm a mod on the regional site, ImportsNC.com, we have a small but growing Nissan/Infiniti section over there. See you guys around town, peace.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:50 AM
blessed_1ne

Yeah the spot your talking about "dmroberson" is off Scotland dr. we have a trespass agreement over there too but no one to contact if we catch anyone so we just run people off if we get complaints. Were do you go TSG-Z Diamond Automotive I'm not sure were that is but I'm sure all of us will try and swing by if we can when do you meet?
Old 07-27-2008, 10:18 AM
minkis

Thats mine.
I wish I had checked the boards last night, I would have went up there. I should prolly check this more often.

Oh, and the black z I saw, it was on All-American, coming off the Morganton exit, a mustang tried to race, I killed him, caught up to the Z, we went through the gate the same time.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:24 AM
dmroberson

Originally Posted by TSG-Z
No offense to anyone, but those spots are lame and filled with teens looking to race up and down the side streets. The spot on Raeford Rd. is Diamond Automotive. I'm a mod on the regional site, ImportsNC.com, we have a small but growing Nissan/Infiniti section over there. See you guys around town, peace.
No offense taken... I think both spots are pretty lame, although I have met some pretty cool people out there. Not very many of them though.

I had heard that there were several Z's that go out to Diamond every now and again. I went out there, hoping to meet up with them...

Yeah the spot your talking about "dmroberson" is off Scotland dr. we have a trespass agreement over there too but no one to contact if we catch anyone so we just run people off if we get complaints. Were do you go TSG-Z Diamond Automotive I'm not sure were that is but I'm sure all of us will try and swing by if we can when do you meet?
Diamond Auto is at the corner, where Scotland Drive meets Raeford Road. There's a big empty parking lot behind Diamond, I think the Palamino used to be there, and there used to be a Big Lots, or something like that there once before too. Now the place is vacant.

Last edited by dmroberson; 07-27-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:25 AM
dmroberson

This is me...

Last edited by dmroberson; 07-27-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:24 PM
minkis

and i saw 2 z's parked right by each other by JAG... i know someones gotta be on here!

Quick Reply: NC Z owners Directory