Forged Performance is hiring! Atlanta Area

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 06:43 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Forged Performance is hiring! Atlanta Area

As most of you know, we recently moved to Marietta, GA, and have opened up a new warehouse/shop/dyno center. We are currently in the process of setting up the building, and expect to start taking customer projects in about 10 days.

We are interesting in hiring one more seasoned performance mechanic, with at least 2-5 years of experience. ASE certification is helpful, but not required for this position. Welding experience, and light frabrication skills are a huge plus. This is a very dynamic and fun work environment. Every client project is unique, and very specialized. Our clients and myself, demand nothing but 100% perfection.

If you, or any of your friends are interested, please have them send their resume to sharif@forgedperformance.com

Here is the press release we recently published, which will give prospective candidates a better understanding of our business model.

NEWS RELEASE

For further information contact:
Sharif Abdelbaset
President, ForgedInternals.com
Sharif@forgedperformance.com

FORGEDINTERNALS.COM EXPANDS AND BECOMES FORGED PERFORMANCE, LLC

CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, May 31, 2006 – ForgedInternals.com is pleased to announce its new name – Forged Performance, LLC. The new name, effective June 1, better captures the company’s broad range of services, including chassis dyno tuning, performance installations, engine building, and safe and reliable forced induction systems for the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 market.

To better serve clients, Forged Performance will provide performance services for the first time in its own 6,000 square foot facility in the heart of Marietta, Georgia, beginning June 15.

“We’ve experienced phenomenal growth during our first 18 months of operation as an online company based in Charlotte,” said Sharif Abdelbaset, president of Forged Performance. “Now it’s time for the next step – to offer expanded products, service, expertise and unparalleled results to clients from our very own facility.”

Abdelbaset continued: “This is an exciting day for the company and for our clients – and none of it would have been possible without the trust our clients placed in us from the very start, and the positive word-of-mouth they helped to create.”

About Forged Performance, LLC

Forged Performance is a pioneer and leader in modifying, tuning and building high performance Nissan 350Z’s and Infiniti G35’s. Additionally, the company’s high performance parts distribution business serves hundreds of clients around the world. Company founder and president, Sharif Abdelbaset, is one of the most prolific VQ35 tuners in the country and has been featured in numerous publications, including Turbo Magazine and DSport Magazine. Additionally, his own Nissan 350Z supplied the sound of the engine for the Z featured in Sony PlayStation 2’s Need for Speed 2 Underground game.

For more information, please contact Sharif Abdelbaset at 704.553.6121 or sharif@forgedperformance.com, or visit www.forgedperformance.com
Old 06-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Peking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck on finding some good mechanic's, I sadly am not... But I will pass this info on

Jon
Old 06-15-2006, 02:29 PM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I watched the first season of Monster Garage AND I installed my K&N CAI without any help... How much will I get paid and what are my benefits?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:14 PM
tig488

cant wait!

so you start tuning unichip in 11 days, right?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hehe..you guys are funny. Thanks...and keeping spreading the word. Several jobs have already been scheduled.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Originally Posted by sq40
I watched the first season of Monster Garage AND I installed my K&N CAI without any help... How much will I get paid and what are my benefits?
I think I got you...I watched the first AND second seasons and I also installed everything in my sig...............except for the headers, tp's, and exhaust.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:59 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Santacruzslick
I think I got you...I watched the first AND second seasons and I also installed everything in my sig...............except for the headers, tp's, and exhaust.

Was it hard to install Tommy Kaira in your car? Did he go willingly or did you have to use the .45?
Old 06-16-2006, 06:35 AM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Originally Posted by sq40
Was it hard to install Tommy Kaira in your car? Did he go willingly or did you have to use the .45?
It took a while to get him here...and he wasn't cheap, but once he arrived he installed easily with 3m.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:18 AM
MoodDude

Good luck to you on your new venture. Probably you need need to steel someone from another shop or train someone.

Cheers.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:22 PM
chicklet

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Several jobs have already been scheduled
I'm one of them!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:33 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

well, i'm not a mechanic, but if you ever need a professional writer i'm there