Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

*DATE CHANGE* Charlotte Meet February 10th.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007 | 11:18 AM
2003FittyZ

I'll meet you guys at Olive Garden at 4:30PM. I will be at the Spring Fling Car show in the morning, so I will be in Charlotte for the whole day Satuday.
Old 02-07-2007 | 12:29 PM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by xjongsangx80
^ Robin, why are you always have to run away from me? LoL
Hope you can make to the next one..

I just picked up a brand new member that gonna show up on this meeting. Looks like he just got his DB Z few days ago and I stopped him on independence Blvd. and invited him
lol

I'll make sure I'm at the next one.....it's killing me missing this one.....
Old 02-07-2007 | 01:47 PM
imonlykidden

Originally Posted by xjongsangx80
^ Robin, why are you always have to run away from me? LoL
Hope you can make to the next one..

I just picked up a brand new member that gonna show up on this meeting. Looks like he just got his DB Z few days ago and I stopped him on independence Blvd. and invited him

good job recruiter. haha

dave @ busters or jillians sounds fine. everyone has to come to an agreement.

I SENT OUT E_MAILS. let me know.
Old 02-07-2007 | 01:48 PM
imonlykidden

i'm up for dave and busters...they have pool tables and what not. and BEER. WHOOT!!! hope you all are 21 and over..
Old 02-07-2007 | 03:30 PM
acekicker

Dave and Busters sounds Great! Closer to home and more to do.

Hey Xjongsang: off topic but where did you get your nismo v1 kit painted at and how much$, mines also a replica, did yours fit almost perfect? I just purchased one, can't wait to get it
Old 02-07-2007 | 04:16 PM
xjongsangx80

Mine is v2.. But prep & install would be almost the same which will bring you about $400-500 range depends on quality of the bumper. Mine fits 100% w/ excellent fiberglass quality. If you got your bumper from GB here, then drop your worries cuz they are dead-on.
Old 02-07-2007 | 04:16 PM
DJ SMITTY
Sponsor
CIN Motorsports

Sorry guys, I can't make it...

JK See you guys there
Old 02-07-2007 | 04:22 PM
xjongsangx80

Originally Posted by DJ SMITTY

JK See you guys there
Bastard!
Old 02-07-2007 | 04:30 PM
UGOTZ'D

dave and buster's sounds good! we going from murphy's to there?
Old 02-07-2007 | 05:03 PM
imonlykidden

yeah, dinner at murphy's then dave and busters. i'm gonna send out new e-mails.

i knew Derek was bull****ting. u guys are too gulable.

p.s. Do i have everyones e-mailim assuming?
Old 02-07-2007 | 05:27 PM
imonlykidden

E-MAILS SENT. I'll post here for those who missed it....

---------

This is what’s on the agenda for the 10Th of February.

: Pre-meeting at Olive garden at 4:00-4:30pm for those more north of Charlotte (to drive down together)

: Be at CIN Motor sports at 5:00pm. After we all meet at CIN hang out for a bit check out the rides and mods (if applicable)

: Once everyone who we think is there is there. (if no one calls and says there on there way) head to Murphy's pub/grill restaurant down the street. for some FOOD AND BEER (drinks) not too many drink....

: after Murphy's We head to Dave & busters a bar, nightlife type of joint with pool tables arcades, beer. if we get there at 10 they will have ID checks. but if we get there before they shouldn't card us after 10.we'll see how the new rules are, i have not been there for a while.. (directions at the bottom of page) more than likely Derek and i will b leading just b/c we know where places are. and i take pics while cruising on the highway.

any questions please contact me or Derek via e-mail or phone call..

my cell is (704) 200-4365.

my name is Kevin.

e-mail is (imonlykidden@yahoo.com)

____________________________________________________________ _____________

-BE AT CIN AT 5:00PM.-

early pre-meet for the guys north of charlotte to drive down to CIN. be at OLIVE GARDEN off exit 18 to the right. around 4:00-4:30pm (4:30pm being the latest) it takes 10-15 minutes to drive to CIN depending on traffic.

can't wait just a couple more days. DO NOT FORGET YOUR CAMERAS THIS TIME!!

DIRECTIONS:

To CIN.....Exit 6B from I-77 (Woodlawn rd exit) go through a light Bojangles should be on your left, immediate right directly across from B'jangles which is CHASTAIN ave. (spelling) go all the way down the road till the road comes to a T. make a right and CIN is on your left. fenced in area. ((no sign yet, but it will have one soon))

To Murphy's....haha it's right next to b'jangles. (parking for all z's in the rear of building, be careful of low entrance when turning into Murphy's)...haha well i guess were all following each other no need for these..(this is in case we have late people or stragglers. (i hope not!)

To Dave & busters (concord)...77N merge to 85N. to exit 49 towards concord mills blvd, left on speedway blvd, speedway blvd becomes concord mills blvd. bam where there. (all parking will be where all z's can fit, where not getting front row parking, unless u want to park by your self (didn't think so) haha..

see ya guys in a couple days!!!!
Old 02-07-2007 | 06:22 PM
UGOTZ'D

Originally Posted by imonlykidden
yeah, dinner at murphy's then dave and busters. i'm gonna send out new e-mails.

i knew Derek was bull****ting. u guys are too gulable.

p.s. Do i have everyones e-mailim assuming?

i'll try to be at CIN by 6 but will everyone be gone by then?
Old 02-07-2007 | 08:31 PM
znock_007

Default New Member

Hey guys!!

My name is Robert, and I got my new Z Daytona blue, few days ago and I just love it.This morning , driving back home on Independence I met a guy called Jay, he was driving a SWEET black 350Z; he invited me to the meeting this sat 10th so I'll b there. But theres a little problem, I gotta wrk this sat till 6 so i dunno if I should meet u all at the restaurant or at concord mills.
By the way I live in Indian Trail- Matthews.
cell # 704-777-8416
Old 02-08-2007 | 04:05 AM
Chocodka@aol.co

Welcome. Any mods planned?
Old 02-08-2007 | 07:45 AM
Bob Martin

damn man I was hoping to have my V1 lip on by the time of the meet but i wont be getting it back from the painter in time..oh well I guess my car will just look kinda weird with just nismo sides installed.(yall dont make fun) Oh yeah and I have been trying to get some Z guys from Greensboro to make the drive down with me but havent gotten a 100% yes from any of them but I guess will see.
Old 02-08-2007 | 07:54 AM
reptile718

Originally Posted by Bob Martin
damn man I was hoping to have my V1 lip on by the time of the meet but i wont be getting it back from the painter in time..oh well I guess my car will just look kinda weird with just nismo sides installed.(yall dont make fun) Oh yeah and I have been trying to get some Z guys from Greensboro to make the drive down with me but havent gotten a 100% yes from any of them but I guess will see.
Don't worry I had my Veilside Wing-lets for months before adding the rest of my lip kit. As a matter of fact my Z is currently missing door panels as I am upgrading my front speakers (f*ck Blows stereo) and fixing my pass. side window, hope I get a chance to put it all back together by sat. c-ya there!
Old 02-08-2007 | 08:01 AM
reptile718

Originally Posted by DJ SMITTY

JK See you guys there
LOL, I was about to go over there and kick you in your skinny leg j/k

Got the e-mail Kev are you washing the Z that morning? If so I might stop by, let me know.

Well D&B it is, cant wait!
Old 02-08-2007 | 08:49 AM
Chocodka@aol.co

Originally Posted by reptile718
Don't worry I had my Veilside Wing-lets for months before adding the rest of my lip kit. As a matter of fact my Z is currently missing door panels as I am upgrading my front speakers (f*ck Blows stereo) and fixing my pass. side window, hope I get a chance to put it all back together by sat. c-ya there!
I hate those windows. Is it a motor issue? I replaced the driver's side but need to pull it apart and readjust it for the Auto... still don't know how to do it... LOL anyone? anyone?
Old 02-08-2007 | 09:24 AM
reptile718

Originally Posted by Chocodka@aol.co
I hate those windows. Is it a motor issue? I replaced the driver's side but need to pull it apart and readjust it for the Auto... still don't know how to do it... LOL anyone? anyone?
The motor is fine but the rubber around the side view mirror on the passengers side wore out and cracked causing the window to not go up properly bringing it back down half way when using the auto up. This rubber is actually part of a rail and is all one piece. I bought two new rails (one for each door) off a wreaked Z on e-bay for about $25 shipped. Took the pass. door completely apart last night to get the window loose. What a PITA, I recommend using two people for this. Nothing too complicated just time consuming. Greased and replaced the rails, aligned the window and reset the motor. Works perfectly now. If you just need to reset the motor it will be a lot easier. Take the door panel off then in the center of the metal panel you will see a black sticker. Peel it back and you will see a button. Roll the window up using the auto up function then once it comes down half way press the button and leave it pressed while raising the window not using auto up. Once its at the right spot release the button and roll the window down not using auto up. This will reset the motor and should function normally. If you need any more help let me know.
Old 02-08-2007 | 09:46 AM
Chocodka@aol.co

Sweet... Thanks, sounds like I have something to do Saturday morning...

Quick Reply: *DATE CHANGE* Charlotte Meet February 10th.