Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007 | 03:40 AM
Villa67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Matt! I don't know who you are yet but I'll be at the OZOC BBQ. BTW... I added your name and Miguel to the BBQ list. Z-ya there!!
Old 08-25-2007 | 01:13 PM
atrus

nice matt, that car looks clean as hell. still remember sitting in mine the first day

i dunno if im going to make it tmrw tho guys. i gotta go down to boca for a bit, not sure how the timing is going to work, if im in town, i'll be there tho. you bringing the new car out tmrw mike?
Old 08-25-2007 | 01:16 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by atrus
nice matt, that car looks clean as hell. still remember sitting in mine the first day

i dunno if im going to make it tmrw tho guys. i gotta go down to boca for a bit, not sure how the timing is going to work, if im in town, i'll be there tho. you bringing the new car out tmrw mike?
Yea, the new ride should be christened this Sunday,lol.
Old 08-25-2007 | 01:17 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by Villa67
Congrats Matt! I don't know who you are yet but I'll be at the OZOC BBQ. BTW... I added your name and Miguel to the BBQ list. Z-ya there!!
Sweet! I always buy something in Orlando,lol. I wonder what ill get this time.
Old 08-25-2007 | 01:18 PM
atrus

the urge to mod is KILLING me, i need to pickup some freelance work so i can buy some goodies.
Old 08-27-2007 | 10:02 AM
atrus

so i got ur msgs and stuff guys, sorry i didn't make it out there, how many ppl showed? sounded like quite a few, i wanted to make it out but i was a lil busy
Old 08-27-2007 | 01:24 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by atrus
so i got ur msgs and stuff guys, sorry i didn't make it out there, how many ppl showed? sounded like quite a few, i wanted to make it out but i was a lil busy

It was a decent showing. We got two new guys in the family now.

Ok guys here it is. OZOC's BBQ is going on Sunday September 2nd. Thats THIS SUNDAY!!!!

I need to know who is coming for sure and who isnt. If your coming, I need you guys to bring something to help out wth the food out there. It could be anything (ie:hot dogs, hambergers, drinks ect...)

Here is the list of the people that are going from TCZOC as of today.... I will have some decals ready to place on the cars. If you want one they will be $5. Thanks guys!

Ghost_Shift - Drinks, Hambergers, Hotdogs
Chopdog350z -
Drift Z -
Ensley -
QuadCam -
Old 08-28-2007 | 06:37 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
There are actually 2 exact orange Zs. They are almost identical. You can see them all the time at Best Buy. Its Hughie's old Z and Neander's old Z.

happened to see both of them yesterday. I was behind one of them in the Publix parking lot. (i was going to starbucks.) and then about 10 minutes later, I was heading south on A1A, and I saw the other orange Z getting ready to pull onto A1A (a few blocks north of the 7-11.)

Sometimes, I feel that I see all these good looking cars around town, and my car is invisible. ....at least until the wastegate dumps open up.
Old 08-29-2007 | 05:50 AM
mizzle

God I cant wait to get a Z/G! Well, I might be getting a job with IRC fire dept. I know they're doing a background check on my and so is Palm Bay FD. Once I get my foot in the door and get my feet underneath me the new car will follow. Any how which dealership is better Nissan Vero US1 or the one in Fort Peirce?
Old 08-29-2007 | 06:11 AM
atrus

Originally Posted by mizzle
God I cant wait to get a Z/G! Well, I might be getting a job with IRC fire dept. I know they're doing a background check on my and so is Palm Bay FD. Once I get my foot in the door and get my feet underneath me the new car will follow. Any how which dealership is better Nissan Vero US1 or the one in Fort Peirce?
I don't even know for sure, but I'm going to just go ahead and say Vero, cuz I've heard a lot of talk about that nissan dealer. Not to mention I ran into a couple dip****s at the one in ft pierce. they wouldn't even let me take a test drive until i showed them paperwork for my financing. I still gotta drive up there and throw it in their face
Old 08-29-2007 | 06:12 AM
atrus

BTW, does anybody want to do some autocross this saturday. I know there is the OZOC BBQ, but I don't think I'm going to do that. The event was posted on this forum in autocross forum, and it IS in fort myers, but I have been dying to try it, so I think imma go. Would be cool to roll up with someone else, as this is my first time, pretty nervous.
Old 08-29-2007 | 06:22 AM
nothingremains

Hey man, we need to call that dude and have him fix our tires he fuked up
Old 08-29-2007 | 07:31 AM
atrus

Originally Posted by nothingremains
Hey man, we need to call that dude and have him fix our tires he fuked up
What do you mean he messed up our tires?? You mean the TPMS? Yea man I agree, you have his #, give him a call, at least touch base cuz its been a while, make sure he's not going to give us a hard time about coming back in. He did say they were getting a new unit for programming those things, so that might do the trick. But yea, it was like I said man, he just swapped ur whole assembly onto my car, it woulda been much more work for him to swap sensors too.

But in any event, he did say he would have us back in, and I really want my TPMS working. Otherwise his work was great, I just got my alignment done last sunday, kinda late but better late than never. My toe was WAYYYY out of spec, as you know from seeing my last set of tires lol.

I really wanna do autocross this saturday tho so it will have to be sunday if you wanna go this weekend, or some evening after work during the week. Find out when he can look at it. And frankly, I don't think we should have to pay anymore, it should be a quick matter, I paid him just as much as you did when we went in which I thought was plenty. But try to see what he is looking for in any case. hit me on myspace/aim/cell later and lets get it taken care of tho.
Old 08-29-2007 | 12:45 PM
nothingremains

alrighty man, the problem is, i think they are only usually open m-f
Old 08-29-2007 | 04:21 PM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you guys believe I still don't have my car back? It's been like 3 months and GTM still hasn't gotten the motor back to me yet.

This is phuking b*llsh*t!!! 1 blown stock motor, 1 blown built motor, and a third motor I haven't even seen yet!

In the last 16 months I drove this car 3300 miles.

JET
Old 08-29-2007 | 05:50 PM
masterj26

Originally Posted by JETPILOT
Do you guys believe I still don't have my car back? It's been like 3 months and GTM still hasn't gotten the motor back to me yet.

This is phuking b*llsh*t!!! 1 blown stock motor, 1 blown built motor, and a third motor I haven't even seen yet!

In the last 16 months I drove this car 3300 miles.

JET

Damn, you still going to sell it when you get it back together?
Old 08-29-2007 | 06:57 PM
Zridder19

Originally Posted by masterj26
Damn, you still going to sell it when you get it back together?

+1 on that it would be sad to see you go, you have an awesome car!!

Larry I tried calling you today, no answer, give me a ring when you get the chance.
Old 08-30-2007 | 03:46 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Larry,

you can't sell the car! You'll still want her. So what if she hasn't been there for you in the last year.....forgive her for all the different men that you let fondle her. I know you still love her.
Old 08-30-2007 | 11:52 AM
atrus

hey guys, i think i might try getting a front lip here soon. looking at either a v1 carbonfiber replica or getting a nismo front lip and having it painted. i just really don't wanna dick around with some shady paint shop. are the v1 lips any good? and if i go the nismo route, does anybody have recommendations on where to buy and where to bring it locally for paint (maybe install too). it'd be cool if you guys know somebody so that i can get taken care of and not screwed like most body shops seem to do :|
Old 08-30-2007 | 12:14 PM
Zridder19

A.C.I in Stuart, Painted my whole car and several other show cars that my friends own. Does great work.

4412 SE Commerce Ave
Stuart, FL 34997

(772) 223-0100

Quick Reply: Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)