Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 AM
mizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone here on XBox Live? If so whats your gamer tag and what games do you play? I just got an Elite yesterday so im all pumped up about it. Now all I have to do is wait for Call of Duty 4.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:14 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I play Counter Strike : Source from time to time on PC. Do they have it on XBox? Can XBox people play against PC people? I would think they would be on different servers as the console guys would be at severs disadvantage to the PC guys; you can aim so much faster and more accurately with a mouse.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:41 PM
atrus

XBL: Atrus42

I have Halo 3 but I don't really like the multiplayer all that much, I'm stuck on Orangebox right now. TF2 \m/
Old 10-23-2007, 07:42 PM
mizzle

Originally Posted by atrus
XBL: Atrus42

I have Halo 3 but I don't really like the multiplayer all that much, I'm stuck on Orangebox right now. TF2 \m/
Cool deal! Ive been playing Gears of War and Call of Duty3. Im waiting for COD4 to come out. That game is going to be the ****
my XBL account: SKS NAPALM
Old 10-24-2007, 03:28 AM
QuadCam

Atrus,

what format are you playing Orange Box on? How is TF2? it looks like alot of fun. is the gun action anything like CS:S?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:32 AM
atrus

Originally Posted by QuadCam
Atrus,

what format are you playing Orange Box on? How is TF2? it looks like alot of fun. is the gun action anything like CS:S?
im on PC, woulda gotten it for 360 but I'm just not a big fan of live, and i wanted to give TF2 some serious attention, which means a mouse and keyboard. As far as it being like CS:S, geez, i dunno, I played CS for years and there really isn't anything like it. If you liked TFC and weren't like an ubernerd about it, you will love TF2, if you like CS:S, you will like TF2. The only bad things I've heard are from a select few of former TFC elites and they whine about small gameplay issues, but overall the game is fun as hell. The major difference between TF2 and CS imo is that CS is more of a pure shooter, and its team based in a manner where marksmanship and player movement are important, whereas TF2 is not so much about the gunmanship as it is about using the different classes together on a team to win games creatively. But don't worry, its a fragfest too

and on top of all that, you have portal, i mean, those two alone are worth the purchase price. I might even get around to finishing HL2 as well. You can get the game easily on steam for $49.99, or you can roll thru wallyworld and get the actual box/cd for $47.99

Last edited by atrus; 10-24-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:41 AM
atrus

oh yea, one of the guys here just got all that paint work done, sorry bud, i forgot your name . The SS w/ the painted hood, new bumper, yellow headlights, etc. Do you guys usually goto the same place for paint work there? I heard people saying good things, just wanted to confirm. I am looking at getting my tails/rear markers blacked out and probably get the front bumper repainted or touched up at the very least. Who's got a name and # for me , or a recommendation to somewhere at least.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:00 AM
cheshirecat79

I've been playing through the orange box this week and last weekend.

TF2 is pretty fun. The gameplay is much like the original TF if you're familiar with it. Capture the Flag is about the same. The feel of the game is much different... the animations are cool and it's more "fun" than it used to be.

Half Life 2 Episode 2 was good as usual, but too short in my opinion.

Atrus, I play CSS and condition zero quite a bit, is there a particular server you play on?
Old 10-24-2007, 11:39 AM
atrus

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79
I've been playing through the orange box this week and last weekend.

TF2 is pretty fun. The gameplay is much like the original TF if you're familiar with it. Capture the Flag is about the same. The feel of the game is much different... the animations are cool and it's more "fun" than it used to be.

Half Life 2 Episode 2 was good as usual, but too short in my opinion.

Atrus, I play CSS and condition zero quite a bit, is there a particular server you play on?
Na I really don't play anymore, I probably put a solid 4-5 years into that game, all through high school, had my game pretty fine tuned but realized I don't have the time to invest into games like I used to. I still have 1.6 tho, if you play that I'd be down to jump in a game sometime, but I haven't played in a year or so, so I'm prob pretty shitty these days.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:26 PM
QuadCam

I didn't know that HL2 Episode 2 was out. is it part of the orange box collection?

Crysis is the big game I am waiting for. It looks sick. FarCry was a great game and way ahead of others games (when it came out); crysis should really take things to a new level!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:16 AM
atrus

Orange Box includes all of Half Life 2, HL2: Episodes 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal. AND, if you own any of those games already and buy orange box, you can 'gift' the games you already own to your friends through Steam.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:20 AM
nothingremains

I am up for some games of NCAA 2008 on XBL
Old 11-01-2007, 09:30 AM
atrus

Originally Posted by medstudent25
what happened tonight guys, i was there until about 8:45 and no one else showed up
you have pm.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
medstudent25

replied
Old 11-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Ghost_shift

Guys, I no longer have time for the Z. I will be parting it out asap so I can get rid of it and move on to a truck. Keep an eye out for my part out thread. Ill post a link on here.

I will be needing stock parts with some of the sales, especially the wheels. If you have some questions, pm me and ill give you my cell number.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Ghost_shift

Z is gone guys. The new owner lives in Tradition, so he will be attending the meets.

Here are some shots of my 07 Double cab. Its my first truck, and it is badass!

Old 11-09-2007, 12:38 PM
QuadCam

I don't know what to say. Should I get you some chewing tobacco and a pair of boots to celebrate the new truck. You have gone gaucho on me, man!

Seriously though, that's a nice looking truck. I'm sure you'll enjoy it in a totally different way the Z. LEt me know if you want to put some serious quad in there!!!!! I am a former dB drag Racing State Champion for the Street classses!!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by QuadCam
I don't know what to say. Should I get you some chewing tobacco and a pair of boots to celebrate the new truck. You have gone gaucho on me, man!

Seriously though, that's a nice looking truck. I'm sure you'll enjoy it in a totally different way the Z. LEt me know if you want to put some serious quad in there!!!!! I am a former dB drag Racing State Champion for the Street classses!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!! Im def. going to give ya a ring!
Old 11-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Dui-Dan

^^Owned
Old 11-11-2007, 01:01 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by Dui-Dan
^^Owned

Quick Reply: Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)