Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
apsttRDSTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from the Sand Box!!

It's great to see that the meets are still happening. The wife and I would be there but I am still 7000+ miles away. Matter of fact I am about to go to Greece for a week for some much needed R & R with the wife. Wish I could be there guys. Anyway here are some local pics that I took a couple weeks ago and also a pic with Tom and I.
Attached Thumbnails Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area-dsc00514.jpg   Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area-dsc019881.jpg   Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area-dsc019911.jpg   Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area-dsc019931.jpg   Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area-dsc020181.jpg  

Old 06-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Southgachik
akaAnnie Oakley

Nice pics Jason!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:01 AM
_-ULOST-_

Originally Posted by robbie2883
My personal opinion, i'd say just make it a Nissan meet period. That's just me. advertise as such and whoever comes, comes. when you try to tell people NO YOU CAN'T COME, that's when it seems to give the appearance of arrogance even though that's not the fuel behind it. and i know that was never issac's intention, even if he IS an arrogant *****! :P

I KEED!!!! anyway i'm one of the 240's coming, but we aren't your average 240's either!

thanks for the support robbie!!!!!!! lol anyways its been open to all. i hope we get some more "not so average" cars to tag along.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:57 PM
cdoxp800

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by apsttRDSTR
It's great to see that the meets are still happening. The wife and I would be there but I am still 7000+ miles away. Matter of fact I am about to go to Greece for a week for some much needed R & R with the wife. Wish I could be there guys. Anyway here are some local pics that I took a couple weeks ago and also a pic with Tom and I.
I stopped by your place lat week. Your car was out of the garage. I also stopped by last Sunday an the XB was in the drive way.
I'm confused now.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 PM
apsttRDSTR

Default Hey!

Originally Posted by cdoxp800
I stopped by your place lat week. Your car was out of the garage. I also stopped by last Sunday an the XB was in the drive way.
I'm confused now.
The car is in a 10X30 storage unit right now so Heidi has space in the garage. When I took this job I was able to negotiate a few extra perks like a 295.00 per month storage unit in with the deal. I wish I could have had the money up front but at least the car is in a secured/guarded climate controlled storage unit. Heidi is driving it once to twice every week or so in order to keep everything lubed and working until we sell it.

By the way if you know anyone looking for a good deal the car is 25K OBO.

FS Thread

I have some one that I met from Kuwait that is going to purchase the car if I do not find another buyer before the 20th of July or so. I hate to see it go over-seas but I won't be able to drive it for a while considering that Heidi is on the hunt for a job over here. I would rather someone enjoy the car instead of letting it fall apart in a storage unit over the next year or so.

Also the xb is our other car.

Well Chad what does the Z look like?
Post some pics since I will not be there to see it in person.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
AboostedG
Twin Spoolin

You all should really consider this...

https://my350z.com/forum/south-east/...lle-8-1-a.html
Old 07-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Tom s Z

Originally Posted by apsttRDSTR
Sup Jason. Glad u, Heidi, and the Z is doing well. Sucks u gotta sell the Z overseas. Damn that one pic makes me miss my gold wheels. Issac and all the others, let's just have a meet and let anyone come. By the way this will be my last meet here.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
_-ULOST-_

Originally Posted by Tom s Z
Sup Jason. Glad u, Heidi, and the Z is doing well. Sucks u gotta sell the Z overseas. Damn that one pic makes me miss my gold wheels. Issac and all the others, let's just have a meet and let anyone come. By the way this will be my last meet here.
sup bro its has been open to all. glad to hear you will be making it. it will be my last meet as well. hoping for a good turn out. should we start a list here or just keep track on 850?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Schloem_Z_Gnome

Originally Posted by Tom s Z

Most likely my last meet too! I'm projected to end up in Tokyo, Japan at Yokota Air Base at the beginning of next year... Keep us posted on details about the meet
Old 07-16-2009, 08:52 PM
_-ULOST-_

the meet is still a green light. one again 1030 at emerald coast confrence center for all the FWB-Destin ppl and Pc then head to pcola to meet the crew there at 12-1230. OPEN TO ALL.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 AM
adamtaylorpcb

so its tomorrow?