Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 10:19 AM
ND4TT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys cool with me joining up in a FX35? Waiting on the nismo 370z, hopefully wil be able to purchase later this year.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:12 AM
adamtaylorpcb

open to all man, we had a corvette and some other randomness that showed up last time
Old 06-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Tom s Z

does anyone mind my kia spectra being there?
Old 06-09-2009, 09:13 AM
_-ULOST-_

Originally Posted by Tom s Z
does anyone mind my kia spectra being there?
hell we have to use something to stop traffic why waste a Z
Old 06-09-2009, 09:14 AM
_-ULOST-_

well trying to get all the details together for the meet before i post the final product
Old 06-09-2009, 04:15 PM
cdoxp800

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _-ULOST-_
well trying to get all the details together for the meet before i post the final product

Sounds good. This time I will not be on call.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Schloem_Z_Gnome

Damn... I will be back on the 27th at like 3pm. No way of scheduling it after then is there?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:08 AM
cdoxp800

putting a meet together for the 20th started talking with the peps on race850.com any input?
So any updates?
Old 06-14-2009, 02:34 PM
blue350zed

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Is there a date yet for this upcoming meet?
Old 06-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Tom s Z

I prob can't make it on the 20th now. Where's the details at for this meet?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:54 PM
_-ULOST-_

Ok Guys/Girls its about time we have another Z/G meet!!!!! The final details are almost complete just a few things left to figure out. SOOO this is the plan so far: the Offical date has be set for the 18th of july. This should leave plenty of time for people to ask for off and to give the guys that are deployed time to get back.

DATE: JULY 18

AGENDA: FWB/Destin meet up at the emerald coast conference center across from the swamp @ 1030-1100
(that should be plenty of time for us to meet up)
@ 1100 we will ride to pcola beach down 98 and meet up with the pcola peeps around 1200-1230. (dont know location yet)

Pcola peeps will meet up @1200-1230 (same location obviously)
At that point we will have to meet and greet so everyone know who is who
Also we will have time to take group photos.

From there (hopefully by 1330) we will proceed down old 98 for a location to have lunch at. (location not yet know)
after that im sure there will be more photo time.

then we will continue on old 98 till we reach navarre then cross the bridge and head back to FWB/Destin Area for some mini golf.

After that whoever wants to stick around for a night out is more than welcome to stay!!!!

Rules: 1ST DONT INVITE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT DRIVE A Z/G unless they have been okyed. its not that we hate anyone or dislike anyother rides. this is an EXLUSIVE meet that was made for Z/G's by Z/G owners. a few people in the past have came that we okyed (you know who you are) and that is mainly because they were previous Z/G owners or just close friends of the GROUP.
2ND this is not a gumball race!!!! we dont need a reason for cops to end this so please keep control of your vehical at all times!!! not to mention the traffic is probably going to be bad. it would suck to lose one of you cus your were being stupid.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:57 PM
_-ULOST-_

so this is the post from Race850. date was pushed way back to give ppl time to ask for off and what not. FX35 sounds good. but corvette not so much lets atleast try to keep it in the VQ familiy!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:03 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

so this is the post from Race850. date was pushed way back to give ppl time to ask for off and what not. FX35 sounds good. but corvette not so much lets atleast try to keep it in the VQ familiy!!!

Here's a suggestion, don't exclude other cars/trucks. That seems fairly arrogant to not want any other makes there.

When you do group photos, you may suggest to keep the VQ's together and let other makes and models be on one end of the group. That way, you'll still emphasize the group holding the meet, but not offend others just because they don't or no longer own a VQ vehicle.

Last edited by Russ@Z1; 06-18-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:33 AM
adamtaylorpcb

^^^ i agree... last meet we had 240's, vetts, 300zx's ... whatever

yeah the basis behind this is for fellow Z + G owners to get together but dont get an elitist attitude about it.... remember, we are all their for the love of the cars
Old 06-18-2009, 09:24 PM
_-ULOST-_

jesus christ here we go again!!! this is a G/Z meet not a nissan meet if you want a nissan meet then start another one. if you read the post correctly then you would read that other makes have been aloud because they were former Z/G owners. example if tom wants to come in a kia who cares considering he has/had one on the cleanest Z i have ever seen. not to mention he is one of the founders of this meet. as for the vette that was at the last meet ppl def talked about him being there on top of the fact that he was driving like a retard. honestly if CHAD TOM_Z or Juaquin say that anyone can show up (considering there the ones that started this) then i guess well have a "if you have atleast one wheel then come meet" which i would hope not. if so i guess it time for me to sell my Z and buy a ****ing unicycle!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:25 AM
cdoxp800

I personally would like to see all car Enthusiasts. Here lately I have been seeing some nice moded NSX’s, 240’s and even one 510. I would like to see it open to everyone, kind of like the cars and coffee threads I see all the time. We have some nice rides here in the panhandle, and I would like to invite them all out to show the off there rides. When we meet up at parking lots let just try to group them by make. We are all Enthusiasts here. Let’s just some fun.

Now that being said, I do not want to see something like this car I saw yesterday day. (See Attached) I spotted this little gem in Niceville yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area-rice_3.jpg  
Old 06-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

jesus christ here we go again!!! this is a G/Z meet not a nissan meet if you want a nissan meet then start another one. if you read the post correctly then you would read that other makes have been aloud because they were former Z/G owners. example if tom wants to come in a kia who cares considering he has/had one on the cleanest Z i have ever seen. not to mention he is one of the founders of this meet. as for the vette that was at the last meet ppl def talked about him being there on top of the fact that he was driving like a retard. honestly if CHAD TOM_Z or Juaquin say that anyone can show up (considering there the ones that started this) then i guess well have a "if you have atleast one wheel then come meet" which i would hope not. if so i guess it time for me to sell my Z and buy a ****ing unicycle!!!!!!!!

Nice attitude.

Try growing up.

Obviously you'll have people that may show up who drive or act like maniacs. What you fail to realize is that even G/Z owners are sometimes themselves the ones who are "being talked about."

That being said, if you're trying to have that kind of meet, count me out. I have respect for a lot of automobiles and I won't count out anyone else just for the vehicle they drive.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:56 AM
adamtaylorpcb

Originally Posted by russ713
Nice attitude.

Try growing up.

Obviously you'll have people that may show up who drive or act like maniacs. What you fail to realize is that even G/Z owners are sometimes themselves the ones who are "being talked about."

That being said, if you're trying to have that kind of meet, count me out. I have respect for a lot of automobiles and I won't count out anyone else just for the vehicle they drive.
couldnt have said it better myself

this type of elitist attitude is why most people automatically see BMW owners as D-bags even if they are the nicest people.... do it, sell your Z... i dont want a sh!tty attitude like yours being the stereotype for Z owners
Old 06-21-2009, 08:31 AM
_-ULOST-_

CHAD i couldnt agree more. i would love to see ouet sweet rides out there but the sad truth is that you cant regulate who comes and who doesnt unless you set it up that way. if you open it up to all then you just might get cars there like that cavalier. on ther other hand if we personaly ourselfs invite other people then will be find. i have nothing agaginst other makes. hell theres a few out there i would be more then glad to trade my Z for. so i say invite who you want no one cares i have a few 240's and a silvia that i invited. as for my previous post i apoligize if i offended anyone i in no way wrote that in a bad way just trying to be a lil funny but i guess you two woke up on the wrong side of the bed. i dont know. i do think its a lil F up that you would just jump on here and start say crap with out even listening to what reason i could have. either way the meet will go on no matter what so anyone that want to go then your more than welcome to join us (AND THATS ALL MAKES) but like RUSS said lets try to group the Z/G's together and again i apolagize if i came off as "arrogant" or "childish" that was not my intention.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:14 PM
robbie2883

My personal opinion, i'd say just make it a Nissan meet period. That's just me. advertise as such and whoever comes, comes. when you try to tell people NO YOU CAN'T COME, that's when it seems to give the appearance of arrogance even though that's not the fuel behind it. and i know that was never issac's intention, even if he IS an arrogant *****! :P

I KEED!!!! anyway i'm one of the 240's coming, but we aren't your average 240's either!

Quick Reply: Z's/G's in the Panhandle (Florida) area