Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

South Florida: Post a pic of your car, so that we'll know who you are

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
slaponte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Puto, leave the heart attack for tomorrow...

Sergio, from south Kendall, by the Zoo. Work at Blue Lagoon, by the airport, if you happen to see me on 836

Watch out for us oldies. I might come by tonite...

Last edited by slaponte; 05-21-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Legr19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm from the beach so 29mi drive to the Flannigans meet , but at least now I know where it's at and someday might pass by

anyways here she is

Old 05-21-2008, 03:36 PM
kno

Received 121 Likes on 88 Posts

slaponte i love what youve done to ur rims
Old 05-22-2008, 06:01 AM
slaponte

Thanks. Bought them like that from a fellow club member. They are painted, not powder coated. After some scratches if I have to redo them I would coat them better. But for now, they look ok.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:30 AM
chickenputo

Originally Posted by slaponte
Thanks. Bought them like that from a fellow club member. They are painted, not powder coated. After some scratches if I have to redo them I would coat them better. But for now, they look ok.
The color really changes the car. Nice little detail.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
kno

yo chicken what happened last night couldnt make it?
Old 05-22-2008, 03:07 PM
sk26dett

Can anyone recommend a good state farm approved body shop in the pembroke pines/ft. lauderdale area. I've used marrone nissan in the past and will never go back there again so i'm looking for a new place to take my car to. Doesn't have to be a nissan body shop either, just anyone who does good work. Thanks let me know.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:56 AM
chickenputo

Originally Posted by kno
yo chicken what happened last night couldnt make it?
nah I was at the hospital 'til like 2:30am. I'll see if I can make it next week.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:36 AM
MRJDMZ33

I stay in Miramar/Pembroke Pines but I'm always in Hialeah, Kendall, Coral Gables, and South Beach, hehe...

Some of you remember who I am, some of you don't...Below are pics of my Z when I had it 4 yrs ago...I miss her

But now I drive this...08' G37 S

Sorry for so many pics..But I'm a picture *****, LOL!!! Jes-Z, you remember who I am...
Old 05-23-2008, 05:45 AM
chickenputo

Originally Posted by MRJDMZ33
I stay in Miramar/Pembroke Pines but I'm always in Hialeah, Kendall, Coral Gables, and South Beach, hehe...

Some of you remember who I am, some of you don't...Below are pics of my Z when I had it 4 yrs ago...I miss her

I always liked gold rims on white.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:11 AM
lgear080

jdmz33... Nice g37. Saw your ride at the IOCC meet. IMO the nicest looking
car in the bldg - aside from mine and jes' z's! Nice wheels and sick drop. Very
forward. Must really turn other 37 drivers necks. Wish yal went to flanigans
a little earlier. At 29 Im done around 11 when I gotta go to work the next day.
Maybe I should just move to Pompano and call it a life. HAr. I will post
my gallery w updates after I get a few tweaks at Japtrix this weekend. PLUG
for my favorite shop and DRIVE SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

LLL
Old 05-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Jes-Z

But now I drive this...08' G37 S

Sorry for so many pics..But I'm a picture *****, LOL!!! Jes-Z, you remember who I am...
Yo mang. Still looking good. Come by the hangouts every now and then.

BTW, are you rom all those places listed, or its it the location of the multiple chicks your tagging all over town. That G gets *** by the mile. lol
Old 05-23-2008, 10:24 AM
MRJDMZ33

Originally Posted by Jes-Z
Yo mang. Still looking good. Come by the hangouts every now and then.

BTW, are you rom all those places listed, or its it the location of the multiple chicks your tagging all over town. That G gets *** by the mile. lol
Hmmmm, lets see...if the places I listed are locations of multiple chicks I tag all over town. Hmmmmm let me just smile to that one, hehe...

And if the G gets *** by the mile? Let me just wink to that one, LOL!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Jes-Z

Hmmmm, lets see...if the places I listed are locations of multiple chicks I tag all over town. Hmmmmm let me just smile to that one, hehe...

And if the G gets *** by the mile? Let me just wink to that one, LOL!!!
Of course dude. Don't you enjoy chicks trying to catch up with you to see if the car is as good looking as the driver? Girls are always waving at me for attention. I friggin love it!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:12 PM
MRJDMZ33

Originally Posted by Jes-Z
Of course dude. Don't you enjoy chicks trying to catch up with you to see if the car is as good looking as the driver? Girls are always waving at me for attention. I friggin love it!
LMAO!!! This past Sunday afternoon I cruised through Ocean Dr. and these 3 fines *** **** females in bikini tops with their short shorts and butt cheeks sticking out were walking along side the sidewalk on Ocean, and one of the females was like starring me down and I can hear her tell her friends "hey look at the cute guy in that sweet white G37" and one of her friends was like "where?" and I said "HERE!!!" LMAO!!!! They started laughing cuz they thought that I had not heard them. So they came up to me holding up traffic and I was like "what's up?" and without me asking for one of their numbers, the one chic that had told her friends telling them to look at me..well she just said out of the blue "get my number down so we can chill and give me a ride in the G" I was like "BOING!!!" LMAO!!! You know what I was thinking at the point A ride in the G? Anyday baby, anyday...I called her up and she told me the weekend after Memorial she wants to chill cuz she's going to be in Orlando this weekend...

Dude this is just one of the stories...On I-75, turnpike, and Palmetto, females just pass me, and when they realized what they just past, they slow down and just stare me down. I just love all of the attention. I'm not being cocky about it. I'm just telling you the truth. It happens all the time and you just feel good inside everytime it happens. And I'm only on wheels? Crap wait until more goddies come out for the G37...

Last edited by MRJDMZ33; 05-23-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Jes-Z

LMAO!!! This past Sunday afternoon I cruised through Ocean Dr. and these 3 fines *** **** females in bikini tops with their short shorts and butt cheeks sticking out were walking along side the sidewalk on Ocean, and one of the females was like starring me down and I can hear her tell her friends "hey look at the cute guy in that sweet white G37" and one of her friends was like "where?" and I said "HERE!!!" LMAO!!!! They started laughing cuz they thought that I had not heard them. So they came up to me holding up traffic and I was like "what's up?" and without me asking for one of their numbers, the one chic that had told her friends telling them to look at me..well she just said out of the blue "get my number down so we can chill and give me a ride in the G" I was like "BOING!!!" LMAO!!! You know what I was thinking at the point A ride in the G? Anyday baby, anyday...I called her up and she told me the weekend after Memorial she wants to chill cuz she's going to be in Orlando this weekend...

Dude this is just one of the stories...On I-75, turnpike, and Palmetto, females just pass me, and when they realized what they just past, they slow down and just stare me down. I just love all of the attention. I'm not being cocky about it. I'm just telling you the truth. It happens all the time and you just feel good inside everytime it happens. And I'm only on wheels? Crap wait until more goddies come out for the G37...
2008 G37: $37,000
Wheels: $2800
Exhaust: $1200
Chicks always on your jock: Priceless
Old 05-28-2008, 07:41 AM
chickenputo

going?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:26 PM
kno

ill be there tonight ima wash my car now so show up you puto
Old 05-28-2008, 07:37 PM
chickenputo

man! i just saw you were gonna be there! since noone had answered I thought noone was going again.. dammit!
I don't think its meant to happen...
Old 05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
AndyPatron

Default Hello

Hey guys, new to the forum and just got my Z about a month and a half ago, went by Flani's last night and saw the S2000 line up but no Z's, guess the meet isn't too regular?

Quick Reply: South Florida: Post a pic of your car, so that we'll know who you are