Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ZLadie2000 RETURN MY CALLS

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 05:16 AM
RBlover69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by New JerZ
I think a ban is in order for this guy as well as he has vouched for this ***** the entire time and has delayed civic in taking any action. BAN this fu*ktard along with that cvnt and make an example of them by assisting civic in his small claims case (draft a letter stating the timeline for the sale and what has transpired since). In small claims it is always he said she said but if one party can legitamatly show breech of contract then it will be an easy decision for the court. I utilize the marketplace often and I have to say if someone scammed me out of any money or goods I would take a road trip or make some friends online around their area and get this taken care of. Basically the sways are stolen merch at this point so if you can find out what shop she has her car at you can call and demand they send them out to you. Good luck civic.
dude i know the person, your post = Fail. if anything you should be band for instigating on the internet by the fail police

you must suck at common sense you cannot ban someone for knowing someone cmon bro. Not like i could do anything about it lmao. That was funny , you must be a comedian.

Lets not ruin the kids thread, because your speaking without of common sense of the situation.

I dunno if you watch too much law in order or judge mills lane. but you cannot use guility by association in this context , its actually hilarious to concieve the concept of trying to achieve an accusation of just knowing someone and having nothing directly to do with the situation as anything to be viewed as unlawful. lol next time bro you can do better.

I tried to help but if i cannot get in contact with her imagine the OP. Use the force luke.

Last edited by RBlover69; 08-28-2008 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:25 AM
New JerZ

you fail for being friends with a thieving cvnt. I said ban you not because you simply know her, its because you stood up for her and said she is a "good person" and that it was not like her to do this. Stop defending a thief and you wont be subject to ridicule.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:30 AM
RBlover69

Originally Posted by New JerZ
you fail for being friends with a thieving cvnt. I said ban you not because you simply know her, its because you stood up for her and said she is a "good person" and that it was not like her to do this. Stop defending a thief and you wont be subject to ridicule.
just because a person expiernces a sitaution like this does not forever change how she presented and was to you. Im sure your aware of critial instances. She is a good person everyone who knows her understands this shes been around longer then you here and everyone that really has merit in this thread than you.

If anything i would ban you for instigation and run your IP to make sure your not VRT. trying to co develop a new dreamwerks supercharger and using this thread to create some BS accusations to big up your post count.

try again grasshopper.

I do not know why this happen nor vouche for her not doing the right thing her, but i aswell am confused about how this happen. Its sad to see a friend get into a situation like this and somone get screwed.
I truley do not understand your point.

And do me a favor study before you take the bar.

Last edited by RBlover69; 08-28-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:30 AM
civic4982

^ ease up on RBLover69 there. He was just trying to help. He knew the person and tried to call. Let's not go overboard on this. Again, he tried.

At the end of the day my credit card company has issued me a charge back for the $200.00 she took from me. I have now lost those OEM sways which I purchased from another member on here. I did this so that I wouldn't have to take mine off until hers came in. This is what happens occassionally when you do business online. Sometimes you win and sometimes you get screwed by sketchy folks.

Regardless I should have looked up the address that she had me send the sways to. It was a business address for a company called CyTerra Corporation in Orlando. For someone to have me send an item to their work and not their home should have set off red flags. I never looked it up before today so hindsight is 20/20.

So as a warning to other buyers online and elsewhere do not make any purchases or sales to this individual:

<removed>

Last edited by mhoward1; 08-28-2008 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:38 AM
New JerZ

yes I should be banned for having a strong opinion on thieves and their known associates. Good one. Civic I am glad to see that (at no help from the cvnt or RB) you have atleast been compensated part of your losses. Also good job on listing her real name and address so no one else will risk doing business with her again.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 AM
New JerZ

^ excellent idea.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:40 AM
RBlover69

Originally Posted by civic4982
^ ease up on RBLover69 there. He was just trying to help. He knew the person and tried to call. Let's not go overboard on this. Again, he tried.

At the end of the day my credit card company has issued me a charge back for the $200.00 she took from me. I have now lost those OEM sways which I purchased from another member on here. I did this so that I wouldn't have to take mine off until hers came in. This is what happens occassionally when you do business online. Sometimes you win and sometimes you get screwed by sketchy folks.

Regardless I should have looked up the address that she had me send the sways to. It was a business address for a company called CyTerra Corporation in Orlando. For someone to have me send an item to their work and not their home should have set off red flags. I never looked it up before today so hindsight is 20/20.

So as a warning to other buyers online and elsewhere do not make any purchases or sales to this individual:

Priscilla Petit
7558 Southland Blvd, Suite 130
Orlando, FL 32809
407-453-1827

No doubt bro, i just hate stupidity. bro, i agree with you 100percent on getting your money back if you where done wrong. i just got offended by the grasshoppers claims.

If she gets in contact with me i would def ask WTF happend here . And hopefully get your sways back to you . But i live in poinciana she lives hella far from me so, i can only hope this situation gets settled by the proper channels a lesson learned and both parties status returned the original state before the transaction .

My bad civic if you need anything respectfully just pm . I wont pollute your thread with nonesense.

And to the other kid with 2 posts. good luck in the field of internet E-thug law. I suggest Berkley in manhattan for a decent class. You can take the path there then the 4 train to 42nd.

Last edited by RBlover69; 08-28-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:43 AM
civic4982

^ I will try to call her work to reason with her to return my sways eventually. However talking to her manager is over the line in my opinion. It's a place of business and I only go to this point to try to reach her because she is unreachable with any other method.

Talking to her boss is over the line in my opinion. She stole some OEM sways here and I don't want her to lose her job because of it. Government clearances are tough to get. The main idea is I got my money back and I'll just have to find a good deal on Nismo sway bars elsewhere.

Any of our great vendors have any prices they want to throw at me?
Old 08-28-2008, 05:49 AM
RBlover69

a fair proposition. Thats understandable.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:56 AM
civic4982

UPDATE

I got a hold of her at work and spoke with her. She claims that she will send me the sways today with a tracking number.

Will update you all on how it goes. It was a civil conversation.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:04 AM
New JerZ

you are a much more patient man then I am. Kudos to you and good luck.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 AM
Dave 90TT
350Z 2+2

Originally Posted by civic4982
She claims that she will send me the sways today with a tracking number.
I'm sure that will happen, because, you know, she has been so helpful prior to this....
Old 08-28-2008, 06:55 AM
HondaKiller
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've delt with Prascilla in the past and things were respectable. I would have to agree talking to her boss is out of line, were talking $200 here. I'm glad to hear you got a hold of her, now that she knows you can reach her daily, i have a feeling shes going to get on the ball. No way shes going to be able to avoid your calls forever at work. Its probably game over for her, let us know how it turns out?
Old 08-28-2008, 07:20 AM
mhoward1
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Violations of

4.) PERSONAL INFORMATION
Do not post your or others personal information (phone numbers) especially IP addresses. Apart from anything else, this is for board security and your security. Of course this does not include posting your e-mail/homepage address.

Express your opinions and such, but keep the TOU in mind. This is a warning to all.

And NewJerZ...consider this your warning on dodging the swear filter...

20.) FORUM CONTENT/USE OF LANGUAGE
Considering the real-time nature of our forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Discussions revolving graphically sexual situations, [promoted use of] drugs and/or drug paraphernalia, intended or executed criminal activity, etc. will be deleted from the forum and bans issued (where applicable), so please refrain from such content. Forum content also includes language. Although there is an automatic filter that censors inappropriate/profane language, intentional attempts to bypass this filter will result in one warning and then a ban (Anything Goes forum is exempt). The language filter is implemented for a purpose, thus it should not be intentionally circumvented. Please use common sense when posting pictures. Nudity, gore, violent acts (and results thereof) amongst other images are not allowed. Please note that this includes pictures in your avatar and/or signature. This is a public site, accessible by minors as well. So please keep all viewable pictures/avatars/signatures under the common PG rating. Offensive avatars / signatures may be reported to our staff, and removed at their discretion. Any violations noted here are subject to ban as per moderator discretion.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:44 AM
New JerZ

by all means ban your paying forum members. I ll need some clarification on whats considered a bad word here because apparently cvnt is ok but the f-word (jeez i feel like i am in 2nd grade) is not ok. Please be sure to post up exactly what words fly and what words dont in your precious TOU. Thanks.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:17 AM
mhoward1
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

if you type the word and it turns to stars, then it's not allowed, but it's ok since the filter caught it. If the word turns to stars, and you go back and change it so it's 99% of the same word, that dodging the swear filter. Pretty simple. Paying members are not above the same rules as everyone else.

Last edited by mhoward1; 08-28-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:20 PM
RBlover69

tracking number was given Correct. I got in contact with her today. Im assuming you got it right man..just making sure.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:35 PM
civic4982

tracking number was received. will verify the tracking number as soon as it is actually functioning on the UPS system since it isn't as of right now.

will update.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:36 PM
civic4982

correction. tracking number working and shows that the billing informaion has been received. will update when package leaves center and again when package arrives.

Quick Reply: ZLadie2000 RETURN MY CALLS