Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Tuned2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jun...Are you joining us for HIN Tampa in April? My Bday falls on the 25th which is the actual day of the show...We're going to have tons of fun that weekend...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Renshi

i played street fighter 4 for the first time last week and i got whupped by my buddies

teach me how to whup jun-sensei
Old 03-03-2009, 11:48 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Hell ya it will be.....

OK..... SO to my Heroes viewers.... I am totally lost.... I just watched 2 shows..... They are the ones where Sylar is looking for his father and in the same shows is when Nathan is kidnapping all the "heroes", puts them on a plane and the plane crashes......

So with that being said, hopefully you guys can remember that far back.... My questions.... Why the hell is Nathan kidnapping everyone? Is he trying to build an army or lock everyone away? Why is Nathan turning his back on his own kind? He's really starting to **** me off..... Ok.... Enough about Nathan... Why is Sylar looking for his father?? And when the hell did Sylar become bad again? I thought he was trying to be better...... Lord..... I am so lost..... LOL..... I just need to watch season 3 from the beginning....
Old 03-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Renshi

^^ can't help ya there sry. i've never watched an episode of heroes in my life
Old 03-03-2009, 11:55 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Hell ya it will be.....

OK..... SO to my Heroes viewers.... I am totally lost.... I just watched 2 shows..... They are the ones where Sylar is looking for his father and in the same shows is when Nathan is kidnapping all the "heroes", puts them on a plane and the plane crashes......

So with that being said, hopefully you guys can remember that far back.... My questions.... Why the hell is Nathan kidnapping everyone? Is he trying to build an army or lock everyone away? Why is Nathan turning his back on his own kind? He's really starting to **** me off..... Ok.... Enough about Nathan... Why is Sylar looking for his father?? And when the hell did Sylar become bad again? I thought he was trying to be better...... Lord..... I am so lost..... LOL..... I just need to watch season 3 from the beginning....
I honestly don't understand why Nathan wants to contain all the people that have abilities, I guess he wants to continue his father's plans, but you'll see in the next episodes that it sort of back fires on him.
Sylar...He was supposed to have died in the fire at Primatech, but obviously, as you can see, he didn't, I guess since they lied to him saying that he was Peter's brother and then finding out it wasn't true after he accquired that abitlity to know when people are saying the truth and used it on Angela Petrelli to find out it was all a lie, I guess he wants to know who his real parents are, but he is being hunted too, he is just too powerful for them.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:03 PM
jruocco

you guys are making me wanna go buy season 1 of heroes now
Old 03-03-2009, 12:03 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by GT47R
I honestly don't understand why Nathan wants to contain all the people that have abilities, I guess he wants to continue his father's plans, but you'll see in the next episodes that it sort of back fires on him.
Sylar...He was supposed to have died in the fire at Primatech, but obviously, as you can see, he didn't, I guess since they lied to him saying that he was Peter's brother and then finding out it wasn't true after he accquired that abitlity to know when people are saying the truth and used it on Angela Petrelli to find out it was all a lie, I guess he wants to know who his real parents are, but he is being hunted too, he is just too powerful for them.
Oh see I didnt know they lied to him.... I thought that was all still the case.... Thats interesting... Its funny, bc I never really liked Sylar, but now.... Since he is the only one that really uses his powers.... I really like him... He's a bad ***!!!!! But anyways..... As for Nathan..... Dude, all he can do is fly..... He needs to relax with his non-since..... I cant wait until he is out of the picture.... The other one I am having a hard time understanding is Noah.... Hes another one that is pissing me off.... Pick a side.... You are either good or bad... Stop doing everything for Claire.... She's a big girl, she can take care of herself... Plus she cant be hurt.... Come on man, take the damn leash off that girl!!!! GGrrrrrr... I hate being lost!!! LOL
Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by jruocco
you guys are making me wanna go buy season 1 of heroes now
Nike--------Just do it!!!!! There worth it!!! At least I think
Old 03-03-2009, 12:08 PM
jruocco

Nike--------Just do it!!!!! There worth it!!! At least I think
haha damn this forum keeps making me spend money! i wanna go to CC and see if they have it left on sale but i'm sooo lazy right now barely left the house to get lunch
Old 03-03-2009, 12:10 PM
GT47R

Oh see I didnt know they lied to him.... I thought that was all still the case.... Thats interesting... Its funny, bc I never really liked Sylar, but now.... Since he is the only one that really uses his powers.... I really like him... He's a bad ***!!!!! But anyways..... As for Nathan..... Dude, all he can do is fly..... He needs to relax with his non-since..... I cant wait until he is out of the picture.... The other one I am having a hard time understanding is Noah.... Hes another one that is pissing me off.... Pick a side.... You are either good or bad... Stop doing everything for Claire.... She's a big girl, she can take care of herself... Plus she cant be hurt.... Come on man, take the damn leash off that girl!!!! GGrrrrrr... I hate being lost!!! LOL
Yeah, Sylar is one my favorites too.
As for Nathan, the goverment does not know that he has an ability, the next episode is going to be really good.
As for Noah, he is still working with Angela Petrelli, although he sided with Nathan and is working with them, but I belive he and Angela will destroy that plan from the inside.
Claire can acutally die is they shoot her in the back of the head and Sylar too, or if something is stuck in the back of her brain she will remain dead untill the object is pulled out, that actually happened in one episode, where some kid tried to raper her and she fell and a piece of wood pierced the back of her head.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Tuned2JZ

Hell ya it will be.....

Amy, plain and simple...You wanna know from your point of view of what's happening? Just watch Season 3 from the beginning, and episode after episode you'll figure out what's going on. Don't get all confused through here in the threads because everyone is going to tell you what they think is happening...Like I said, just watch it from the beginning...You'll find out everything..
Old 03-03-2009, 12:14 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by GT47R
Yeah, Sylar is one my favorites too.
As for Nathan, the goverment does not know that he has an ability, the next episode is going to be really good.
As for Noah, he is still working with Angela Petrelli, although he sided with Nathan and is working with them, but I belive he and Angela will destroy that plan from the inside.
Claire can acutally die is they shoot her in the back of the head and Sylar too, or if something is stuck in the back of her brain she will remain dead untill the object is pulled out, that actually happened in one episode, where some kid tried to raper her and she fell and a piece of wood pierced the back of her head.
YA I remember that... It was in season one....

I think your right Milton... I am going to have to wait until it is out on DVD late summer.....
Old 03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Tuned2JZ

You know who I miss though from Heroes is Maya (the female that would turn her eyes black when she would get mad and kill anybody that's around her). She was HOT!!! But after Petrelli's dad took her powers away, that was the end of her...Damit

But anywho I wish I had her power...You're pissing me off!!! DIE!!!!

Damit I'll hump her like I humped Amy's car last Sat

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-03-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:28 PM
GT47R

Dude she is a hottie!
Old 03-03-2009, 01:31 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

She was hott... I didnt even know she wasnt in the show anymore... :/ that just shows how long its been since the last time I actually watched....
Old 03-03-2009, 01:46 PM
WildWes

Antoine didn't have a ride home, because they are still fixing his car, so John had to leave home and pick him up from work and take him home.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:48 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Whats up Wes.. We missed you today!!! LOL
Old 03-03-2009, 01:52 PM
jruocco

El Mexicano Wes is back!
Old 03-03-2009, 01:54 PM
WildWes

^^^LOL