Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 01:58 PM
jruocco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ur 9 posts away from 1200 wes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:00 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

OH ya... Before I forget... I found out something about HIN, that I know no one wants to hear... But we will work around it..... Turns out HIN is going to be in the parking lot of Tropicana Field... Which means if we roll in the night before, our cars will all be in a parking lot, just sitting there...... According to the Orlando guys, they have talked to someone running HIN and they said that they can roll in the day of the show..... I personally think thats the best idea for us..... I am going to call and make sure that this is in fact true, and what options we have... I am sure no one is going to want to leave there car overnight in a parking lot......
Old 03-03-2009, 02:03 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Hey Danh, when is the Everglades show??? I have the flier in the car but the car is home in pieces..... I'm just trying to figure out what are plans are for the next few weeks...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 PM
WildWes

That's why I like Amy and Milton in charge of this HIN for our group. Allstate. "we're in good hands."

I saw you JR helping out in the accommodations last night, regarding houses.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
OH ya... Before I forget... I found out something about HIN, that I know no one wants to hear... But we will work around it..... Turns out HIN is going to be in the parking lot of Tropicana Field... Which means if we roll in the night before, our cars will all be in a parking lot, just sitting there...... According to the Orlando guys, they have talked to someone running HIN and they said that they can roll in the day of the show..... I personally think thats the best idea for us..... I am going to call and make sure that this is in fact true, and what options we have... I am sure no one is going to want to leave there car overnight in a parking lot......
Oh NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding me. If that's the case, I'm sleeping in my car Friday night, LOL!!! Screw it, I'm taking a car cover cuz el sereno from the night hitting on the cars will turn to moist in the morning with the morning sun, etc...This will be the sorriest HIN ever if it's outside in the parking lot...They better have some madd bright spotlights everywhere in the parking lot if that's the case. And also if it's outside, then I'm assuming that we don't need to have our cars with less than a quarter of a tank of gas when rolling in. So yeah Amy, call and find out for us please...

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Hey Danh, when is the Everglades show??? I have the flier in the car but the car is home in pieces..... I'm just trying to figure out what are plans are for the next few weeks...
The carshow is on Mar 26th from 5pm-?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:14 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by WildWes
That's why I like Amy and Milton in charge of this HIN for our group. Allstate. "we're in good hands."

YA... I posted a link to a hotel that he found, which offers 1-and 2-bedroom suites for like $89/night..... I called them today about group rates, Hopefully I will hear back tomorrow from them, if not, I will be on the phone non-stop until I get someone!!!! LOL...

So Wes, do you know if you are going yet?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Oh NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding me. If that's the case, I'm sleeping in my car Friday night, LOL!!! Screw it, I'm taking a car cover cuz el sereno from the night hitting on the cars will turn to moist in the morning with the morning sun, etc...This will be the sorriest HIN ever if it's outside in the parking lot...They better have some madd bright spotlights everywhere in the parking lot if that's the case. And also if it's outside, then I'm assuming that we don't need to have our cars with less than a quarter of a tank of gas when rolling in. So yeah Amy, call and find out for us please...

The carshow is on Mar 26th from 5pm-?
Thanks Milton....... I will def get on them about that... They offered for the OZOC to roll in the day of.... If that is the case, I want the same treatment and trust me, I will not stop until I get it.... So dont worry, like Wes said.... We are in good hands...... I will make sure everything gets straightened out....
Old 03-03-2009, 02:18 PM
jruocco

i like to lend a helping hand whenever i can
Old 03-03-2009, 02:23 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by jruocco
i like to lend a helping hand whenever i can
Ya if it wasnt for you, we wouldnt have known about the hotel..... Thank You.... If there is something Milton and I cant handle we will send it your way... I know it will be taken care of then!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Tuned2JZ

Plus every year HIN has their Hot Import Daze show, which is HIN but during the day outside...It will SUCK BIGTIME if it rains on both Fri and Sat. The coordinators of HIN are a bunch of IDIOTS if they really plan on doing this event outside, being that it's freakin Florida and rainy weather...You just never know if it will rain...

BUt I think it is going to be an outside event since the show starts at 4pm and not at 5pm as usual...Plus remember that we need to turn our clocks an hour ahead this Sat...This means that the sun doesn't completely go down until close to around 8pm...So if HIN is going to be outside, then we'll have sunlight for almost 4hours. It will feel like our weekly meets which starts at 430...The only advantage of this is that when HIN is inside and they turn off the lights, there are plenty of dark spots and people that are parked in those dark spots are screwed...And the disadvantage of this being outside is that it can rain or have tempatures in the mid 80's...Whille prepping the car in the sun, we'll be toasting our asses off and will need to shower up cuz we'll stink, LOL!!!

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-03-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

OK I e-mailed the guy from HIN.... Hopefully he will get back to my soon, so I have more answers about what the deal is going to be for the show, rolling in and discounts... Granted we can use the same discount that the OZOC has but maybe we can have our own I think we need a cc name now.... LOL
Old 03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
JSeide36

soooo back from vegas, real good time, cant complain about staying at 4 seasons for dirt cheap .. went to 2 shows, one was a Cirque Du Soleil Zumanity show which was pretty good and interesting and also went and saw Carrot Top, who is surprisingly hilarious and totally made the trip.. besides that , i lost 200 =( but better luck next time.. or maybe better luck at the hard rock...anyone down to go sometime??
Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Tuned2JZ

Oh GOD!!! Wait until people start suggesting names for a CC, LOL!!!

Well I'm going to shower up and start making some dinner...I'm starving!!! See you all in a bit...And when I do come back later on tonight, I really don't feel like going through 15+ pages..cuz all you post ****** tend to blow up all of a sudden and start talking madd crap...Ok I'm out...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Renshi

^^ carrot top? nice
Old 03-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Oh GOD!!! Wait until people start suggesting names for a CC, LOL!!!

Well I'm going to shower up and start making some dinner...I'm starving!!! See you all in a bit...And when I do come back later on tonight, I really don't feel like going through 15+ pages..cuz all you post ****** tend to blow up all of a sudden and start talking madd crap...Ok I'm out...
we don't talk madd crap
Old 03-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Renshi
we don't talk madd crap
You know what I mean...There's some comments that are just posted up for the hell of it to keep your post scores from soaring into the thousands...and next thing you know it, there are newbies that come onto this thread and get completely lost...You feel me? But oh well no biggie John...just post up tons of comments...It's just that sometimes it bothers when lets say you step away from the forums for about an hour, and then during that hour 10-15 pages have gone through created with comments said...I dunno, that's just me...But like I said "don't worry about it"...no biggie...
Old 03-03-2009, 03:27 PM
jruocco

Old 03-03-2009, 03:32 PM
WildWes

I'm so pissed. Somebody got hold of my debit card number and tried to get 1 dollar gas @ a BJ gasoline station, then bought MC Donalds for $18.00.

Last year I had to close my account for identity theft.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
jruocco

I'm so pissed. Somebody got hold of my debit card number and tried to get 1 dollar gas @ a BJ gasoline station, then bought MC Donalds for $18.00.

Last year I had to close my account for identity theft.
wow did they catch it? or you just finding out on your bill?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:36 PM
GT47R

Originally Posted by JSeide36
soooo back from vegas, real good time, cant complain about staying at 4 seasons for dirt cheap .. went to 2 shows, one was a Cirque Du Soleil Zumanity show which was pretty good and interesting and also went and saw Carrot Top, who is surprisingly hilarious and totally made the trip.. besides that , i lost 200 =( but better luck next time.. or maybe better luck at the hard rock...anyone down to go sometime??
Hey Joe, welcome back buddy, I see you had fun over there, I definitely have to plan a trip to Vegas sometime, so you lost 200 thousand?? lol damn homie...
J/K.
I hope you can join us again soon!

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet