Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:32 AM
jruocco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning Everyone!
Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 AM
jruocco

One day three midgets were sitting around the table drinking tea and having crumpets.
The first midget says to the other two, "You know, I think I have the smallest hands in the world." He continues, "and I think I should go down the Guiness Book or World Records and try to get in the book!"

The second midget replies with, "You know, now that you mention it, I probably have the smallest feet in the world. I think I'll go with you and try to get into the record book, too!"

The third midget joins in with, "I'm going too because I think I have the smallest ***** in the world. Let's go!"

So the midgets set off to the offices of the Guiness Book of World Records.

When they arrive, the first midget is called in and is gone for awile. Finally he comes out very excited. "I made it! They measured my hands, and sure enough they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book!!"

The second midget is called in, and soon he comes out very excited. "I made it too! They measured my feet and sure enough, they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book, too!!"

The third midget goes in, is gone a very long time, so long that his friends became concerned. Finally he appears with a rather forlorn look on his face.

"What's the matter?", his friends asked.

The third midget responds with "Who the hell is ZONDA85?!?!!"
Old 04-30-2009, 05:43 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jruocco

LMFAO
Old 04-30-2009, 05:44 AM
laracroft

One day three midgets were sitting around the table drinking tea and having crumpets.
The first midget says to the other two, "You know, I think I have the smallest hands in the world." He continues, "and I think I should go down the Guiness Book or World Records and try to get in the book!"

The second midget replies with, "You know, now that you mention it, I probably have the smallest feet in the world. I think I'll go with you and try to get into the record book, too!"

The third midget joins in with, "I'm going too because I think I have the smallest ***** in the world. Let's go!"

When they arrive, the first midget is called in and is gone for awile. Finally he comes out very excited. "I made it! They measured my hands, and sure enough they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book!!"

The second midget is called in, and soon he comes out very excited. "I made it too! They measured my feet and sure enough, they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book, too!!"

The third midget goes in, is gone a very long time, so long that his friends became concerned. Finally he appears with a rather forlorn look on his face.

sooooooo wrong....... in so many small ways.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:47 AM
CaribbeanBlue

ahahhahahhaha.......... awwww......
Old 04-30-2009, 05:48 AM
Ghost_shift

LOL!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 05:59 AM
Ghost_shift

Check this out guys!!!!

HQ Pictures links

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-2.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-4.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-5.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-6.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-7.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-8.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...ri-599XX-9.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...i-599XX-10.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnV...i-599XX-11.jpg
Old 04-30-2009, 06:04 AM
GT47R

^^^ I could've sworn it was a Tiburon!!! LMAO!!!
J/K that is absolutely amazing!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
laracroft

Meh... its ok if you like that sort of thing....

I'm kidding of course. lol I've got lots of "supercars" here in my building - I was like WOW when I first started working here. But now, I'm like meh... another Ferarri... another Maserati.... Z06... etc. Must be nice to be loaded - but truthfully, not alot of them drive them - they mostly just sit there. I think the one basketball player takes his out more than the others do. If I had one, I'd drive the s** out of it!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
Nismoniac

morning everyone.
Sounds like last night was fun, and so happens It was my last chance to meet on a Wednesday since I start japanese classes next week (wed. 8-10p) but I'll race to make it to saturday's meet. =) . by the way jruocco nice one, lmao.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:12 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
morning everyone.
Sounds like last night was fun, and so happens It was my last chance to meet on a Wednesday since I start japanese classes next week (wed. 8-10p) but I'll race to make it to saturday's meet. =) . by the way jruocco nice one, lmao.
I started picking up alot of Japanese in Okinawa. Now all I can remember is mamason, papason, konichiwa, dantashtemashte and ich ni san chi... Everything else I get comes from watching anime. lol I fail.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:14 AM
Nismoniac

lol yeah, I never watched anime in english so I picked up some stuff, but this should be fun hopefully im able to hit japan next year =)
Old 04-30-2009, 06:14 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by laracroft
Morning...

and street racing FTL. Real racers take it to the track. Nothing wrong with "spirited highway driving", but street racing is for idiots. Sorry but since my brother ended up in the ICU because of it in high school and ending up having to knock on someone's door because their son died of it isn't fun. And an incident just last night between a Z and mustang that almost ended up sideways into another car (INCLUDING mine had I not noticed), almost wrecked other people who had no idea people were even racing.

If you know your car is fast, why prove it to the other moron? It's like being rich - why brag about money if you already have the toys? Isn't it obvious already?
Listen, first of all sorry to hear about your brother's incident. And 2nd everybody and their mother on here has street raced every now and then, and don't tell me that you have never done so either. If you tell all of my FRIENDS that are on here, I absolutely don't steet race at all in my car...I've done very short runs for ***** and giggles with my friends such as Gabe 05Z33 but from like 1st to 3rd gear not even reaching over 70mph, to which in a true street race you'll reach speeds of over 100mph+, etc...

So the kid that got next to me last night in his SRT-4 kindly asked me to do a simple run from 2nd to 4th gear and simply shut down after that, in which I accepted...Plus there was absolutely no cars ahead of us at all...

So it's not about "if I know that my car is faster, why prove it to the other moron", because I obviously won't race a car that I know I'm going to beat to waste my gas on...But if a guy such as the one that got next to me simply wanted to do a simple run and shut down, wanting to know how his car will do against mines, then why not do it, especially since he was a cool person and was kind enough asking...But I won't do it with cars and traffic ahead of me zig zagging through cars waiting for an accident to happen...

People that do real street racing, take their cars out to the illegal street races where speeds go well over 100+mph..and in a street one little mishap will cause kaos...And that right there isn't me at all!!! You're bashing the wrong person that you obviously don't know about...

And on another note from the statement in which you commented on saying why brag about money...Well I'm not bragging about money at all...I'm simply adding to a statement from the guy last night stating wanting to know if my car is the V12 one which obviously isn't...so I added that people also think that my car is worth $100k, which obviously isn't even close to that. I just find that a little funny...

In conclusion here since you specifically and intentionally bashed on me from your post, I will like to add that yesterday I was quiet and didn't post up anything all day...The simple fact was that posting up a joke here and there on a car forum is fine...but when someone like yourself starts posting up more than 20 of them in which I can't keep count, and others get on here having to go through pages and pages of CRAP, is simply ridiculous and plain STUPID!!!!

The amount of jokes that you posted up yesterday belong in the off topic section of the forums, not on this one where people simply get lost!!!!

Just my .02cents
Old 04-30-2009, 06:17 AM
Ghost_shift

I started picking up alot of Japanese in Okinawa. Now all I can remember is mamason, papason, konichiwa, dantashtemashte and ich ni san chi... Everything else I get comes from watching anime. lol I fail.
"私はいくつかのチキンしてください。" = I want some chicken please.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:22 AM
CaribbeanBlue

I took this picture when I was in tampa about a month ago....

Old 04-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Listen, first of all sorry to hear about your brother's incident. And 2nd everybody and their mother on here has street raced every now and then, and don't tell me that you have never done so either. If you tell all of my FRIENDS that are on here, I absolutely don't steet race at all in my car...I've done very short runs for ***** and giggles with my friends such as Gabe 05Z33 but from like 1st to 3rd gear not even reaching over 70mph, to which in a true street race you'll reach speeds of over 100mph+, etc...

So the kid that got next to me last night in his SRT-4 kindly asked me to do a simple run from 2nd to 4th gear and simply shut down after that, in which I accepted...Plus there was absolutely no cars ahead of us at all...

So it's not about "if I know that my car is faster, why prove it to the other moron", because I obviously won't race a car that I know I'm going to beat to waste my gas on...But if a guy such as the one that got next to me simply wanted to do a simple run and shut down, wanting to know how his car will do against mines, then why not do it, especially since he was a cool person and was kind enough asking...But I won't do it with cars and traffic ahead of me zig zagging through cars waiting for an accident to happen...

People that do real street racing, take their cars out to the illegal street races where speeds go well over 100+mph..and in a street one little mishap will cause kaos...And that right there isn't me at all!!! You're bashing the wrong person that you obviously don't know about...

And on another note from the statement in which you commented on saying why brag about money...Well I'm not bragging about money at all...I'm simply adding to a statement from the guy last night stating wanting to know if my car is the V12 one which obviously isn't...so I added that people also think that my car is worth $100k, which obviously isn't even close to that. I just find that a little funny...

In conclusion here since you specifically and intentionally bashed on me from your post, I will like to add that yesterday I was quiet and didn't post up anything all day...The simple fact was that posting up a joke here and there on a car forum is fine...but when someone like yourself starts posting up more than 20 of them in which I can't keep count, and others get on here having to go through pages and pages of CRAP, is simply ridiculous and plain STUPID!!!!

The amount of jokes that you posted up yesterday belong in the off topic section of the forums, not on this one where people simply get lost!!!!

Just my .02cents
Calm down. She is talking about the people that live in the building she manages that have REAL money living in them. Not you, she doesnt know you. Only people that dont know cars will tell you that your car is worth 100k. Its a special edition of the entry level Mercedes C class. A fully loaded Tundra costs more. It honestly looks like a supercar by the way that you have built it. I told you that this weekend.

On a side note, she wasnt the only one posting jokes. People were actually enjoying them.

Its the same as hearing about your dry carbon this eurotech that, and how your car is soooo fast. Even telling someone that if they boost their car you would racew them in reverse. Thats all CRAP as well. No one cares. Everyone here has the same passion, and everyone for the most part are friends. It doesnt matter what or how fast they drive or how fast their car is.

As far as the street racing, yea everyone is guilty of it. its doent make it right. She didnt call you a moron, you got her mixed up with me somehow. But she does have strong feelings about it. Take that $hit to the track and then talk the talk.

Last edited by Ghost_shift; 04-30-2009 at 06:38 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:29 AM
laracroft

Milton.. right? Look guy, first of all, no one is PERSONALLY bashing you. I just made a GENERAL statement about street racing. And coming from being a cop in NC, I can honestly say that NO I didn't street race. I will say that I have gone quite fast down the highway at times - most of which were in caravans trying to keep up. But I'm too old and have enough horsepower not to have to do that. Plus I have a child riding with me most of the time.... so no, sorry, I'm not like "everyone else". And who cares about you having money... where'd you even get that from??????? I was simply giving an example. lol

Wow, you're up tight.

Last edited by laracroft; 04-30-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:33 AM
GT47R

I agree with you Milton, I have done 1st to 3rd gear runs but in empty streets with no cars in front me, and I know that you would not do any crazy racing on the street, especially on Pines...
Old 04-30-2009, 06:41 AM
laracroft

Somewhat unrelated post... see if you can spot it.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:43 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Calm down. She is talking about the people that live in the building she manages that have REAL money living in them. Not you, she doesnt know you. Only people that dont know cars will tell you that your car is worth 100k. It honestly looks like a supercar by the way that you have built it. I told you that this weekend.

On a side note, she wasnt the only one posting jokes. People were actually enjoying them.

Its the same as hearing about your dry carbon this eurotech that, and how your car is soooo fast. Even telling someone that if they boost their car you would racew them in reverse. Thats all CRAP as well. No one cares. Everyone here has the same passion, and everyone for the most part are friends. It doesnt matter what or how fast they drive or how fast their car is.

As far as the street racing, yea everyone is guilty of it. its doent make it right. She didnt call you a moron, you got her mixed up with me somehow. But she does have strong feelings about it. Take that $hit to the track and then talk the talk.
Ok it's cool!!! Everything is fine...I just wanted to hear your responses. I just don't want all of this to get out of hand...

Milton.. right? Look guy, first of all, no one is PERSONALLY bashing you. I just made a GENERAL statement about street racing. And coming from being a cop in NC, I can honestly say that NO I didn't street race. I will say that I have gone quite fast down the highway at times - most of which were in caravans trying to keep up. But I'm too old and have enough horsepower not to have to do that. Plus I have a child riding with me most of the time.... so no, sorry, I'm not like "everyone else". And who cares about you having money... where'd you even get that from??????? I was simply giving an example. lol

Wow, you're up tight.
Nah it's cool Cristine, I simply thought you were personally bashing me, etc...I simply wanted to get everything straightened out, that's all...I just don't want this forum to be all about hate hate hate...I was only upset cuz I thought you were posting it up intentionally to me. But being what you just said, I'm cool about it. I was about to hit you up with a PM to appologize to you about the bashing...I simply needed to get my point accross...

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet