Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

****Official Replacement Meet**** Jan 17, 2008 The Shake Your *** Tour!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
bapestah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo

I am down with the recon business... I still have a key to the apt.... I like the way you think....
Hhhmmmmmm......... I also like the way i think lol

I love a good strategy game... I am a shamed to say this, but I used to play Lord of the Rings battle for middle earth... It is WAY better than Command and Conquer... Its mostly a computer game but they made it for xbox and its one of the most fun games I have ever played... You getting into these 4 hour matches... They are insane.. I swear... If you get a chance.... Pick up the game... Its like a $30 game now... Some of the most fun you will ever have.... I know just about all the tricks to the game...
And i defenetly know what you mean..... can you say, Halo Wars??
Old 01-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Renshi

not sure if anyone here is a fan of Blizzard games but.....!!!!!!

starcraft 2 is almost coming out !!!! i went to miramar high school and they gave every student a laptop for the year so we all put starcraft and warcraft 3 in em and we had LAN battles right in the middle of the boring classes like contemporary european history

diablo 3 is almost out also
Old 01-16-2009, 01:21 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by bapestah
Hhhmmmmmm......... I also like the way i think lol

And i defenetly know what you mean..... can you say, Halo Wars??
YESSSSSSSSSS When the hell is that coming out??? I want it soooo badddd!!!!

Originally Posted by renshi

starcraft 2 is almost coming out !!!! i went to miramar high school and they gave every student a laptop for the year so we all put starcraft and warcraft 3 in em and we had LAN battles right in the middle of the boring classes like contemporary european history

We used to do that with Halo 1... We would have like 16-20 ppl at the house, wires running everywhere in the house.... PPL yelling and screaming, fights about to break out... LOL..... It was awesome!!!

Oh my GOD.. NO DIABLO!!! Bad!!! Its the Devils game!!! LOL... I had a couple of friends that would make up excuses not to come hang out because of that game.... I have forbidden them to play it!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 01:29 PM
jruocco

can't wait for Starcraft II never played the first but i heard good things, picked up Red Alert 3 and played that for a few now back on xbox live and i'll wait till the new Halo games come out before i get excited lol see how well they do on them
Old 01-16-2009, 01:31 PM
bapestah

I know im dying for that to come out.... I hope it will be close to the Halo Recon release, but most likely they will do it for the end of the year like all the other Halo releases

We used to do that with Halo 1... We would have like 16-20 ppl at the house, wires running everywhere in the house.... PPL yelling and screaming, fights about to break out... LOL..... It was awesome!!!
Hahaha yeh i used to do the same wires running up and down stairs and across kitchens, it was the funnest thing ever.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Renshi

Oh my GOD.. NO DIABLO!!! Bad!!! Its the Devils game!!! LOL... I had a couple of friends that would make up excuses not to come hang out because of that game.... I have forbidden them to play it!!!!
lol good old halo 1 games! i used to host LAN battles with my friends at our old house and my dad would just walk in from work and then at the site of 3 tvs in my room with 12 ppl playing. that pistol in halo 1 was the best gun ever then they downgraded it so bad and you always had those screenwatchers that cheat and look at everyone elses screen so they know where to go to ambush ya

diablo should be considered the good old days lol. they have games now like world of warcraft that just suck ppl in for hours and hours. i have an old classmate that i see around BCC, hes been playing for like 2 yrs now and still plays for 8 hours a day
Old 01-16-2009, 04:18 PM
mizzle

Originally Posted by renshi

played the hell out of D1, D2, and D2 xpac... Diablo took up many years of my life. I loved that game!
Old 01-16-2009, 06:09 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

I know im dying for that to come out.... I hope it will be close to the Halo Recon release, but most likely they will do it for the end of the year like all the other Halo releases

Hahaha yeh i used to do the same wires running up and down stairs and across kitchens, it was the funnest thing ever.
I bet they will come out closer to Sept... Thats when they always release them... Sucks cause Halo Wars was suppose to be out early this year.... Who knows....

But Ya... Thats how it was here at the house... The Router was stationed at the top of the stairs and wires were running everywhere... It was like you always had to watch where you were stepping... And there was always that one wire that was too short, and the xbox was like half way out the of the bedroom door... LOL!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 06:13 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by mizzle
played the hell out of D1, D2, and D2 xpac... Diablo took up many years of my life. I loved that game!
No bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 07:08 PM
bapestah

I bet they will come out closer to Sept... Thats when they always release them... Sucks cause Halo Wars was suppose to be out early this year.... Who knows....

But Ya... Thats how it was here at the house... The Router was stationed at the top of the stairs and wires were running everywhere... It was like you always had to watch where you were stepping... And there was always that one wire that was too short, and the xbox was like half way out the of the bedroom door... LOL!!!!
ROFL and everyone had to play closer to the tv cz of the wires and there was always that one person who'd trip and mess up the winning match..... oooohh good times
Old 01-17-2009, 10:58 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

ROFL and everyone had to play closer to the tv cz of the wires and there was always that one person who'd trip and mess up the winning match..... oooohh good times
Right.... Or you got 4 ppl playing on a 29 inch screen and you cant see anything but somehow you still manage to kill ppl!!!! LOL

So whats up for tonight guys????? Everyone still down?????
Old 01-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meet at D&B, it was already getting too late for me to head over there and I had dinner plans later at night
Old 01-17-2009, 04:44 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Guys... I just wanted to thank everyone for showing up tonight.... Loads of fun, let me tell ya..............
Old 01-17-2009, 06:57 PM
jruocco

sorry couldn't make it over there, went to Miramar when I found out most people didn't go, hope everyone had a good time
Old 01-17-2009, 07:00 PM
mizzle

Sorry Amy... Bring home the bread was on my to do list today.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 PM
bapestah

Guys... I just wanted to thank everyone for showing up tonight.... Loads of fun, let me tell ya..............
Sooorrry Amy........