Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Artistik D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmao nice hahah we dont know you according to us and the mall cop lol
Old 02-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Tuned2JZ

LOL!!! Yeah I called Wes a little while ago and he told me that you guys had told him that you didn't know me and that I was only showing off, LMAO!!! I love it...
Old 02-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Artistik D

haha yea we called u a cocky c63 owner lol
Old 02-21-2009, 04:12 PM
jruocco

great time today at the BBQ, came home and passed right out. now getting ready for part 2 at PT's!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:16 PM
4 Door $kyline

Good time, good people....I'll be around a little more often I hope
Old 02-21-2009, 04:21 PM
GT47R

Originally Posted by TunedC63
I would like to thank everyone that came out today. The food was great...the weather was amazing...and I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble after my few little runs in the car taking Wes, Edwin, and Chris around for a little spin in the parking lot...and then Mr Mall Cop telling me to leave...when in reality I was already leaving.

Miguel, Amy and her friend were the only ones I didn't say bye to thanks to mall cop...

Well John, be up all freakin night uploading the pics on here...I can't wait to see them..Again thanks guys for the great turnout...

Time to hit the sack and wake up later on tonight for some PT's action..WOOHOO!!!
You're welcome friend, good to have you back with us, thanks for the ride bro...sick as hell!

Dale...get ready for some PT's!

Originally Posted by jruocco
great time today at the BBQ, came home and passed right out. now getting ready for part 2 at PT's!!!
Get ready John!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Nismoniac

To Everyone:

I am extremely sorry for not assisting today's bbq, I was really looking forward to this day and everything went wrong:

I had to work for 2 hours, 10-12p, and as always things complicate and I was literally forced to stay til, 2.30p, I quit because it was very wrong from him to do this.

Unfortunately on this same day that was supposed to be fun I got a call at about 4p my grandma passed away, so besides the angry feelings now there's a lot of emotions going around.

And this brings us to my latest announcement: I won't be able to meet for about a month and a half, I'm leaving for hawaii on monday from my grandma's funeral and I'm staying there for a while, need some time off, nowhere better than in hometown Hilo.

Again, everything that happened today wasn't planned or intentional. I will be keeping in touch in the forum.

Take care everyone.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:56 PM
4 Door $kyline

I would like to thank everyone that came out today. The food was great...the weather was amazing...and I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble after my few little runs in the car taking Wes, Edwin, and Chris around for a little spin in the parking lot...and then Mr Mall Cop telling me to leave...when in reality I was already leaving.

Miguel, Amy and her friend were the only ones I didn't say bye to thanks to mall cop...

Well John, be up all freakin night uploading the pics on here...I can't wait to see them..Again thanks guys for the great turnout...

Time to hit the sack and wake up later on tonight for some PT's action..WOOHOO!!!
I am so tempted to show up at PT's ......
Old 02-21-2009, 04:57 PM
4 Door $kyline

Nismoniac....I dont know you, but sorry to hear about ur grandma
Old 02-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Artistik D

hey bro no worries man. Family is always first yo. Us members are here to support you bro. Rip for your grandma everyone shall pray tonight for her dude. Feel better man OHANA!
Old 02-21-2009, 05:11 PM
WildWes

Great turnout, lots of food. Tired but ready for Pinchoman later. Give Peanut Butter and Jelly a call later when u guys are done with PT.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:12 PM
WildWes

Sorry to hear about your Grandma Lei.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Nismoniac

thanks for the support everyone, really helps
Old 02-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Renshi

gonna be a while for my pictures to be posted. i ended up taking 721 pictures lol >.>
Old 02-21-2009, 05:34 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Its ok man.... No hard feelings....

Originally Posted by Artistik D
haha yea we called u a cocky c63 owner lol
They really did...... j/k

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
To Everyone:

I am extremely sorry for not assisting today's bbq, I was really looking forward to this day and everything went wrong:

I had to work for 2 hours, 10-12p, and as always things complicate and I was literally forced to stay til, 2.30p, I quit because it was very wrong from him to do this.

Unfortunately on this same day that was supposed to be fun I got a call at about 4p my grandma passed away, so besides the angry feelings now there's a lot of emotions going around.

And this brings us to my latest announcement: I won't be able to meet for about a month and a half, I'm leaving for hawaii on monday from my grandma's funeral and I'm staying there for a while, need some time off, nowhere better than in hometown Hilo.

Again, everything that happened today wasn't planned or intentional. I will be keeping in touch in the forum.

Take care everyone.
Man I am soooo sorry to hear that.. You and your family will be in our prayers and I hope everything works out for you.... Just know that we are all here to support you.....

Originally Posted by Renshi
gonna be a while for my pictures to be posted. i ended up taking 721 pictures lol >.>
What in the..... Holy cray dude!!!! Your nuts!!! LOL
Old 02-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Artistik D

haha John is trigger happy what can u say ? lol
Old 02-21-2009, 05:39 PM
tucked_g35

Lei sorry to hear about ur loss.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:40 PM
tucked_g35

john teaser pics at least!
Old 02-21-2009, 05:41 PM
GT47R

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
To Everyone:

Take care everyone.
My prayers go to you and your family friend, we support you!
Old 02-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Artistik D

Milton?
Originally Posted by tunedg37

how about we park where i circled in blue. I remember back in the days when there was a jdm bbq meet 5yrs ago when i had my z, we had parked there. I remember doing this in that particular parking lot and someone snapped a picture while i was in the act. it was fun, but we better not do nothing crazy like that cuz we'll get banned!!!

Quick Reply: Feb. 21, 2009 - Official Welcome Back Milton (TunedG37) BBQ Meet