Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 10:33 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Amy you mean 5 rooms so far including your girls from NC. Both me and John for example can share a room, that's (1)..You and Miguel another (that's 2)...Wes and family (3)...George and his Wife (4)...And then stuff your NC girls another (5)...

Yeah tell her that we'll need like around 10 rooms for now because I know that we'll have people that aren't registering their cars going, just to tag along with us, etc...

I also have big Rich from the OZOC that will prob be staying with us... That makes 6 rooms.... So far.... And thats just on this forum.... I am going to blow up the G35 forum as soon as I have all the info ready.....
Old 03-04-2009, 10:37 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

WOOHOO!!! Now that's what I'm talking about. I like the way you work Amy, LOL!!! We also gotta find out what clubs we can go to to celebrate my Bday Bash!!! I think it would be best that we celebrate it on Friday night (the night before the show)...Cuz I know for sure that we're all going to be exhausted from the all day event of HIN from prepping up our cars starting at 2pm that Sat...By the time the show is over at midnight, I know that we're all going to be pooped...Then Sunday we just wake up, check out and head on back to our hoods...So I say we party hardy on Friday night, wake up at noon Sat, get ready and have some lunch somewhere before heading to Tropicana Field to start prepping our cars...

Plus we need that phone call back from HIN finding out if we can roll in our cars on Sat instead of Friday...If not, then we'll have to rent that UHAUL truck I was talking about and roll up in the club in the UHAUL..I roll that thing up to the front of the club and have it valet parked and all, LMFAO!!!!!!
As for this....... They lady was telling me that the hotel runs a shuttle to a place called International Plaza... It sounds like a City Place.. With restaurants, bars, shopping, etc..... So thats one option... The next option would be Ybor City.... Its your birthday.... See which one you wanna do.... Me? I am down for WHATEVER!!!! Its how I rolll... LOL
Old 03-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Renshi
We need to rent a Uhaul truck, put a disco ball inside, have a party inside while someone is driving the truck and pad the walls if you guys are scared of all the turns and stops

Up to Milton if he wants to karaoke also
I have an idea...I say we party hardy for my Bday on Friday night...then after the show Sat night we go back to the hotel and cram everybody up in one room and have all of us do the karaoke all tipsy and buzzed, LOL!!! OMG will the camera's be flashing on that one..let alone having someone videotape the scene and post it up on youtube and on the forums for everyone to see, LOL!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

I have an idea...I say we party hardy for my Bday on Friday night...then after the show Sat night we go back to the hotel and cram everybody up in one room and have all of us do the karaoke all tipsy and buzzed, LOL!!! OMG will the camera's be flashing on that one..let alone having someone videotape the scene and post it up on youtube and on the forums for everyone to see, LOL!!!

That would be awesome!!!! And just to warn everyone now.... The parking lot has camera's as well... So if you wanna stay off Youtube, I suggest you be on you best behavior outside....
Old 03-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
As for this....... They lady was telling me that the hotel runs a shuttle to a place called International Plaza... It sounds like a City Place.. With restaurants, bars, shopping, etc..... So thats one option... The next option would be Ybor City.... Its your birthday.... See which one you wanna do.... Me? I am down for WHATEVER!!!! Its how I rolll... LOL
I know that Ybor City is off the chain. We'll go there then...And the shuttle sounds good right about now because after all the drinking and partying we're going to be encountering that night, I'm sure that nobody will be down to drive back to the hotel that same night...I hope that the shuttle can take us back to our hotel that Friday night...cuz it's going to be late...

Btw Amy, isn't Hugh and I forgot the other guys name with the Amuse front Z that rolled with us to SOBE this past weekend...are they going to enter in HIN?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Tuned2JZ

That would be awesome!!!! And just to warn everyone now.... The parking lot has camera's as well... So if you wanna stay off Youtube, I suggest you be on you best behavior outside....
Damn girl, you even found out that there's going to be camera's outside of the parking lot as well? CONO!!! LOL!!! Estas Acabando Mijita

Yes we will need to behave outside in the parking lot...but then get loose with the Goose in the rooms, hehe...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:02 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

I know that Ybor City is off the chain. We'll go there then...And the shuttle sounds good right about now because after all the drinking and partying we're going to be encountering that night, I'm sure that nobody will be down to drive back to the hotel that same night...I hope that the shuttle can take us back to our hotel that Friday night...cuz it's going to be late...

Btw Amy, isn't Hugh and I forgot the other guys name with the Amuse front Z that rolled with us to SOBE this past weekend...are they going to enter in HIN?
I think Hugh is going too, but Neo moved to Boston... I dont think he will be joining us...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:03 AM
lgear080

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This sounds awesome guys... I've got a nice place up there, and will
definitely commit as soon as I can. When does registration lapse?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:04 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Damn girl, you even found out that there's going to be camera's outside of the parking lot as well? CONO!!! LOL!!! Estas Acabando Mijita

Yes we will need to behave outside in the parking lot...but then get loose with the Goose in the rooms, hehe...
Well I told the lady that we have a bunch of cars and that we were going to be there for a car show... So thats when she told me about the cameras... Not only that.... The whole place is gated..... How's all that for security???
Old 03-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Tuned2JZ

I think Hugh is going too, but Neo moved to Boston... I dont think he will be joining us...
Damn he moved already? Sucks!!! Well atleast Hugh will be joining us..Cool
Old 03-04-2009, 11:06 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by lgear080
This sounds awesome guys... I've got a nice place up there, and will
definitely commit as soon as I can. When does registration lapse?
Not sure... I am still waiting for the guy from HIN to get back to me....
Old 03-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Tuned2JZ

Well I told the lady that we have a bunch of cars and that we were going to be there for a car show... So thats when she told me about the cameras... Not only that.... The whole place is gated..... How's all that for security???
Damn!!! That's some good stuff right there...What's the name of the hotel we're staying at?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:10 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Damn!!! That's some good stuff right there...What's the name of the hotel we're staying at?
Its Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center. Here is the website...

http://mainsailtampa.reachlocal.com/...26ei%253DUTF-8
Old 03-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Tuned2JZ

Its Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center. Here is the website...

http://mainsailtampa.reachlocal.com/...26ei%253DUTF-8
LOL!!! I was about to go to their website when you gave me the name...but you added the link to the site as well...It's like you read my mind

Btw if each room looks like from what I saw, then screw getting 10 rooms...We should all fit in 2 rooms the most, LOL!!! Damn it's spacious...
Old 03-04-2009, 12:05 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

LOL!!! I was about to go to their website when you gave me the name...but you added the link to the site as well...It's like you read my mind

Btw if each room looks like from what I saw, then screw getting 10 rooms...We should all fit in 2 rooms the most, LOL!!! Damn it's spacious...
We'll be packed like Mexican's!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Tuned2JZ

We'll be packed like Mexican's!!!!
I was only joking...But that's how Wesley likes it, since he continues to say that he's Mexican, LOL!!!

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-04-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

I was only joking...But that's how Wesley likes it, since he continues to say that he's Mexican, LOL!!!
LOL!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:38 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Check out this place for your bday.... Mons Venus or 2001 Space Odessey These guys just told me about it on xbox live....
Old 03-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Tuned2JZ

Check out this place for your bday.... Mons Venus or 2001 Space Odessey These guys just told me about it on xbox live....
You're on xbox live playing and chatting with the guys on there about where we should go for my Bday Bash in Tampa? You're absolutely amazing Amy, LMFAO!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:56 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

You're on xbox live playing and chatting with the guys on there about where we should go for my Bday Bash in Tampa? You're absolutely amazing Amy, LMFAO!!!
Well they said that they lived in Tampa, so I asked...

Quick Reply: HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)