Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Tuned2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Well they said that they lived in Tampa, so I asked...
Cool...I figured they were from Tampa...Enjoy playing while I have to run to school now...Great!!! ttyl
Old 03-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Artistik D

damn it i wish i could join u guys but my parents would kill me if i take the car up there im only 17
Old 03-04-2009, 05:12 PM
tucked_g35

so it looks like my wife will not be going as her finals start the following monday. so far she has said that she wont mind if i go dolo!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by tucked_g35
so it looks like my wife will not be going as her finals start the following monday. so far she has said that she wont mind if i go dolo!
Perfect bro..It's on then...You'll stay in my room if anything...
Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM
tucked_g35

sounds like a mofuggin plan!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:43 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by Artistik D
damn it i wish i could join u guys but my parents would kill me if i take the car up there im only 17
Tell them not to worry.... There are a bunch of ppl over the age of 21 going... There is enough parental supervision going to be there....
Old 03-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Tell them not to worry.... There are a bunch of ppl over the age of 21 going... There is enough parental supervision going to be there....

Yeah...starting with me, LOL!!! Yeah right, LOL!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:22 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Thursday Morning Bump!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:56 AM
WildWes

Amy, any idea how much per room with group discount? Will the room be two double bed, two queen size bed?
And since it is a group rate, ask for early check in time and late checkout time, @ least 1 P.M. Just tell them we are going to a car show ending 1 A.M.
Will this also include a continental breakfast?

Thank you.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by WildWes
Amy, any idea how much per room with group discount? Will the room be two double bed, two queen size bed?
And since it is a group rate, ask for early check in time and late checkout time, @ least 1 P.M. Just tell them we are going to a car show ending 1 A.M.

Thank you.
I hate continental breakfast's at hotels...I want my eggs, bacon, sausages, egg omeletes, etc....not a bagel and cherrios, LOL!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Tuned2JZ

Another question that can be asked is...I know that we need to book the rooms with a credit card to hold the rooms for us...But when we check out, can each person pay the cashier on their own? For example, if me and George share a room, can we split the costs and pay the cashier at the time of checking out on our own, instead of having the full amount charged on the credit card that was used to book the rooms? It will be alot easier like that, instead of collecting money from everyone that's going and then worrying about if we have change and if we can break a $100 bill, etc...
Old 03-05-2009, 08:16 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Thank you.
Originally Posted by TunedC63
Another question that can be asked is...I know that we need to book the rooms with a credit card to hold the rooms for us...But when we check out, can each person pay the cashier on their own? For example, if me and George share a room, can we split the costs and pay the cashier at the time of checking out on our own, instead of having the full amount charged on the credit card that was used to book the rooms? It will be alot easier like that, instead of collecting money from everyone that's going and then worrying about if we have change and if we can break a $100 bill, etc...
Half of these answers are still pending. I e-mailed the lady last night, since the paperwork that she e-mailed me was missing information. As far as check in time and the CC question, I dont know. I asked her about all that in last nights e-mail. Hopefully she gets back to me today, if not, I will be calling her tomorrow....

As for the rooms Wes, the price of the rooms are $89.00/night. They offer 3 different choices as far as the rooms are concerned. They have a one-bedroom suite, which has one queen size bed, full bath, full kitchen. The 2-bedroom suite has 2 queen size beds, 2 full baths and a full kitchen as well.. There is also another 2-bedroom suite with has 4 double beds.. But that room is going for $159.00/night.

I will find out about the breakfast, i didnt ask about that one. But I know that they have a restaurant on site. Here is the website

www.mainsailtampa.com

Here are PDF's of the rooms:

http://www.mainsailtampa.com/pdf/1220475449.pdf <--- One-bedroom
http://www.mainsailtampa.com/pdf/1220475475.pdf <--- Two-bedroom

Picture of the rooms:

When you have a free moment, check it out their website.

Also, they have tons of parking, video surveillance in the parking lot and the whole place is gated. Once I have more information I will post it.

Last edited by MsLiLBlackNismo; 03-07-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:50 AM
WildWes

Originally Posted by TunedC63
They only need a credit card to hold the rooms, but they don't charge the credit card yet until the person arrives, meaning we can give our credit card upon arrival for seperate charges per room.

Amy can even hold up to 20 rooms and she won't be charge for it, but there is like 24 hrs to do the cancellation, you just need to know how many hours they give you to do a cancellation.

You can also pay upon arrival for the whole charges or pay it with cash before leaving. If you pay by credit card, they will open all the options on the room, like phone, pay per view (movies), internet, but if you pay by cash in advance, all options will be closed.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
WildWes

Anybody going to Tampa should have Friday off. We need to leave as early as possible on Friday. I want my car setup for HIN by Friday night, so we can go early Saturday and get a good parking spot, and we can all park as a group.

Also, if people want to party Friday night, it will be on your advantage to get there earlier.

Amy, please find out what time we can go to HIN on Saturday.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Tuned2JZ

Anybody going to Tampa should have Friday off. We need to leave as early as possible on Friday. I want my car setup for HIN by Friday night, so we can go early Saturday and get a good parking spot, and we can all park as a group.

Also, if people want to party Friday night, it will be on your advantage to get there earlier.

Amy, please find out what time we can go to HIN on Saturday.
Since from what I've heard that we can roll in on Sat...Roll in on Sat is at 11am...I say we get there at 1030am just to be on the safe side...Since this show is going to be outside the parking lot, anywhere we park will be a good spot since the sun will be going down close to 8pm...
Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 PM
WildWes

We need to delegate people:

Jean and Edwin need to coordinate with Gus if they plan to represent SFZCC. Miguel and Amy will coordinate with the TCZOC. Jose with George could coordinate with the G Club.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:03 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

OK everyone... I got the info for the hotel. I am still waiting to find out about check in times and if they have an area for us to wash our cars.

If you are planning on going, and staying in the same hotel as us, PLEASE PM me you E-MAIL address, so that I can forward the information to you. There is a cut off date for the hotel reservations. The cut off is April 10, 2009.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:03 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Bump!!!!!

Come ppl who's coming!!!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 08:18 AM
jruocco

Just realized Milton started this thread, you can disregard my PM amy. Milton can you update first post in this thread with list of people going. Would make it easier to coordinate hotel rooms with other people.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Tuned2JZ

Hey John, the original post has been updated...Plus below I added a list of people sharing rooms. I'm sharing with George. Maybe you can share with Jean, etc...

Cars Registering for HIN and also add +1 or +2 next to your names representing the amount of people you'll be taking:

1. Milton (TunedC63)
2. Amy (MsLiLBlackNismo)
3. Miguel (Ghost_shift)
4. John (jruocco)
5. Wesley (WildWes) +3
6. George (tucked_G35)

People planning on just going to HIN but not registering their cars, and also add +1 or +2 next to your names representing the amount of people you'll be taking:

1. Jean (CrillZ)
2. Danh (Artistik D): If his parents let him go, LOL!!!
3. Lowell (lgear080): Maybe

People sharing rooms at the hotel...I say 2 people per room...

1. Milton (TunedC63) + George (Tucked_G35)

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 03-07-2009 at 08:43 AM.

Quick Reply: HIN Tampa (Who's Registering Their Cars, Who Plans on Going???)