Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Want to Autocross a new GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 04:39 PM
busterdawg22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to Autocross a new GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look inside!

Hey guys. I've never posted on this forum before but I'm a huge Nissan enthusiast and have been posting on Maxima.org for since 2002. I just wanted to give you guys a shout and tell you that I'm working for a company called Supercar Sensation and we're doing an event that I know a lot of people on here would be interested in. There is an Autocross event coming up where you can drive any of the following cars through the course:

Ferrari F430
Lamborghini Gallardo
Nissan GTR
Porsche 911 Twin Turbo
Aston Martin Vantage Roadster
'09 BMW M3
Mercedes C63 AMG

You don't have to be a professional! In fact, you could have never done autocross in your life! It doesn't matter! We provide everything you need: helmets, instruction, gas, cones, etc. We even encourage you to bring your own car out and time them against our cars!
The course is located in Concord, NC at the new Zmax dragway (right next to Lowe's Motor Speedway). The first autocross event coming up is on March 29th.This is going to be an amazing event with prizes for best times, food, drinks, DJ, etc. Prices for this event begin at only $40 and go up to $250. Group discounts are available. Call me, David Harrington, at 845-633-6909, or email me at busterdawg22@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want to book anything!

We also have other packages available if autocross isn't your thing. We have 4 hour long tours that leave out of Charlotte, NC and go up into Marrow Mountain for an incredible 140 miles journey behind the wheel of 3 supercars of your choice (from the list above)! The 4 hours tour starts at just $399 per person and that price includes tax, gas, a gourmet lunch, and a custom calendar with pictures of you and all the supercars.
We also offer a smaller, 2 hour tour for $299.
We also have a special father's day tour coming up in June. It will be a 2 hour tour for $299. Just think, you and your dad driving together in supercars for a couple hours. What better gift could you give him? (It doesn't have to be your dad. It's technically a "couple's tour" so if you want to bring someone else, no big deal )

Gift cards are available! This makes a great gift! We cater to corporate team-building events, bachelor parties, group outings, birthday parties, etc. Get a bunch of your buddies together and have fun with supercars all day! This could be one of the most fun things you ever do! Forget the Richard Petty Driving Experience! This takes the cake. CALL ME or EMAIL ME!!
David Harrington
845-633-6909
busterdawg22@yahoo.com
Old 03-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Morris

David,

I have driven each of Supercar Sensation's cars, and they are great. I am interested in the autox. You mention that prices start at $40 and go up to $250. Can you post the details (differences in price points, time of the event, etc.) or a link to the details?

Thanks...

Originally Posted by busterdawg22

Hey guys. I've never posted on this forum before but I'm a huge Nissan enthusiast and have been posting on Maxima.org for since 2002. I just wanted to give you guys a shout and tell you that I'm working for a company called Supercar Sensation and we're doing an event that I know a lot of people on here would be interested in. There is an Autocross event coming up where you can drive any of the following cars through the course:

Ferrari F430
Lamborghini Gallardo
Nissan GTR
Porsche 911 Twin Turbo
Aston Martin Vantage Roadster
'09 BMW M3
Mercedes C63 AMG

You don't have to be a professional! In fact, you could have never done autocross in your life! It doesn't matter! We provide everything you need: helmets, instruction, gas, cones, etc. We even encourage you to bring your own car out and time them against our cars!
The course is located in Concord, NC at the new Zmax dragway (right next to Lowe's Motor Speedway). The first autocross event coming up is on March 29th.This is going to be an amazing event with prizes for best times, food, drinks, DJ, etc. Prices for this event begin at only $40 and go up to $250. Group discounts are available. Call me, David Harrington, at 845-633-6909, or email me at busterdawg22@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want to book anything!

We also have other packages available if autocross isn't your thing. We have 4 hour long tours that leave out of Charlotte, NC and go up into Marrow Mountain for an incredible 140 miles journey behind the wheel of 3 supercars of your choice (from the list above)! The 4 hours tour starts at just $399 per person and that price includes tax, gas, a gourmet lunch, and a custom calendar with pictures of you and all the supercars.
We also offer a smaller, 2 hour tour for $299.
We also have a special father's day tour coming up in June. It will be a 2 hour tour for $299. Just think, you and your dad driving together in supercars for a couple hours. What better gift could you give him? (It doesn't have to be your dad. It's technically a "couple's tour" so if you want to bring someone else, no big deal )

Gift cards are available! This makes a great gift! We cater to corporate team-building events, bachelor parties, group outings, birthday parties, etc. Get a bunch of your buddies together and have fun with supercars all day! This could be one of the most fun things you ever do! Forget the Richard Petty Driving Experience! This takes the cake. CALL ME or EMAIL ME!!
David Harrington
845-633-6909
busterdawg22@yahoo.com
Old 03-06-2009, 06:28 PM
busterdawg22

Originally Posted by Morris
David,

I have driven each of Supercar Sensation's cars, and they are great. I am interested in the autox. You mention that prices start at $40 and go up to $250. Can you post the details (differences in price points, time of the event, etc.) or a link to the details?

Thanks...
Yes. Here are all the details. If you have any more questions, contact me.

* Explore the handling limits of our supercars on a closed circuit autocross course. You will be timed while you drive the BMW M3, Mercedes C63, Nissan GTR, and Porsche 911 Turbo through an exciting course marked by cones in the shadow of the new ZMax Dragway at Lowe's Motor Speedway.
* Top 5 times in each supercar will compete in the Ferrari or Lamborghini through the course. Winners will receive great prizes from Supercar Sensation including Test drives, Tours, and a chance to win a trip to the Tail of the Dragon. Top point earners from the year will win this wonderful trip.
* For the full entry fee of $250, this will include the following: 8 runs on course in our supercars, top five times per car compete in Ferrari or Lamborghini, DJ music, helmet use, instruction on the operation of our supercars and proper driving line. Full day event 8am until 6pm. Awards ceremony at 5pm including snacks and drinks.
* Opportunity for everyone to drive the Ferrari, Aston, or Lamborghini through an exciting slalom for $30. Test your driving skills against the clock.
* Priced with the current state of the economy in mind! All price points available. Bring your favorite car to put on display for all to see. Hang out all day with us at this exciting event.
* Prices. $250 includes admission, 8 drives, and annual points towards Tail of the Dragon Trip.
* $130 includes admission and 4 supercar timed drives. Compete for daily prizes of Test drives and Tours. No annual points awarded towards Tail of the Dragon.
* $70 includes admission and 2 supercar drives. Compete for daily prizes. No annual points.
* $40 gets you admission, 1 supercar drive. Compete for daily prizes, No annual points.
* Must be 21, have a valid drivers license, and current insurance to qualify.
* Customer responsible for damage to supercars. Supplemental insurance available limiting damage responsibility to $2000. Cost for supplemental insurance is $10 per run through the course or $50 per day.
* Group and car club discounts. 10 persons get 10% off, 20 persons 20% off, 30 persons gets 30% off. Maximum discount 30%.
* Call 1-845-633-6909 to book now. Our first event is March 29th. We will have approximately 1 to 2 events per month. Likely schedule as follows. 3/29, 4/18, 5/2, 5/10, 6/6, 7/4, 8/15, 9/27, 10/10, 11/14, 11/21, 12/2, 12/12.
* Four events this year will also include unlimited timed runs down the 1/4 mile ZMax Dragway in your street car. Compete for closest to preselected trap times to win prizes..

Hope this helps!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:06 PM
VoodooJC

How much to drive your own car on the track?
Old 03-08-2009, 05:37 AM
busterdawg22

Originally Posted by VoodooJC
How much to drive your own car on the track?
I just found out from my boss that I was slightly mistaken. You can run your car in the 1/4 mile drag strip against our cars... you cannot bring your own cars through the autocross track like I originally thought. Sorry for any confusion.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
VoodooJC

How much is that?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Hokie Z

If only I was 21...
Old 03-08-2009, 09:19 PM
busterdawg22

How much is that?
This should answer any questions that anyone has about the autocross event. If anyone has anymore questions, please email me or call me.

* Explore the handling limits of our supercars on a closed circuit autocross course. You will be timed while you drive the BMW M3, Mercedes C63, Nissan GTR, and Porsche 911 Turbo through an exciting course marked by cones in the shadow of the new ZMax Dragway at Lowe's Motor Speedway.
* Top 5 times in each supercar will compete in the Ferrari or Lamborghini through the course. Winners will receive great prizes from Supercar Sensation including Test drives, Tours, and a chance to win a trip to the Tail of the Dragon. Top point earners from the year will win this wonderful trip.
* For the full entry fee of $250, this will include the following: 8 runs on course in our supercars, top five times per car compete in Ferrari or Lamborghini, DJ music, helmet use, instruction on the operation of our supercars and proper driving line. Full day event 8am until 6pm. Sunday events 10am until 8pm. Awards ceremony at 5pm including snacks and drinks.
* Opportunity for everyone to drive the Ferrari, Aston, or Lamborghini through an exciting slalom for $30. Test your driving skills against the clock.
* Priced with the current state of the economy in mind! All price points available. Bring your favorite car to put on display for all to see. Hang out all day with us at this exciting event.
* Prices. $250 includes admission, 8 drives, and annual points towards Tail of the Dragon Trip.
* $130 includes admission and 4 supercar timed drives. Compete for daily prizes of Test drives and Tours. No annual points awarded towards Tail of the Dragon.
* $70 includes admission and 2 supercar drives. Compete for daily prizes. No annual points.
* $40 gets you admission, 1 supercar drive. Compete for daily prizes, No annual points.
* Must be 21, have a valid drivers license, and current insurance to qualify.
* Customer responsible for damage to supercars. Supplemental insurance available limiting damage responsibility to $2000. Cost for supplemental insurance is $10 per run through the course or $50 per day.
* Group and car club discounts. 10 persons get 10% off, 20 persons 20% off, 30 persons gets 30% off. Maximum discount 30%.
* Call 1-845-633-6909 and ask for Dave to book now. Our first event is March 29th. We will have approximately 1 to 2 events per month. Likely schedule as follows. 3/29, 4/18, 5/2, 5/10, 6/6, 7/4, 8/15, 9/27, 10/10, 11/14, 11/21, 12/2, 12/12.
* Four events this year will also include unlimited timed runs down the 1/4 mile ZMax Dragway in your street car. Compete for closest to preselected trap times to win prizes..
Old 03-09-2009, 07:57 AM
VoodooJC

Originally Posted by busterdawg22
I just found out from my boss that I was slightly mistaken. You can run your car in the 1/4 mile drag strip against our cars... you cannot bring your own cars through the autocross track like I originally thought. Sorry for any confusion.
How much to run my car against your cars?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 AM
busterdawg22

How much to run my car against your cars?
If you don't want to do the autocross or anything and just want to run against our cars in the 1/4 mile, all you would pay is the admission fee for the dragstrip to race all day. I don't know what their admission is.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 AM
j.arnaldo
Banned

My brain says Aston-Martin or Ferrari; my pocket says GT-R.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:14 PM
busterdawg22

Default Good News!

Well, I just got an email from the owner of the company that our prices for the tour packages are changing and I wanted to let you guys know asap. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the 4 hour tour was originally priced at $499. We are now offering the 4 hour supercar tour for only $299! Of course for that price, we can no longer provide the lunch and the calendar, but we will create a pictorial DVD and mail it to you.

We are still offering the 2 hour tour and it is also $299, but for that price you are able to bring a passenger (you can split the drive time if you want) with you for no additional charge.

This is an amazing deal, guys! Sign up with me! The sooner the better! Slots are filling up!

Don't forget, we are still doing the autocross events and prices are starting at only $40. We still have slots open for the autocross event also!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Gingervitis526

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, that whole "must be 21" bullet really cut me deep. Is this going to be an annual event?
Old 03-09-2009, 05:14 PM
busterdawg22

Originally Posted by Gingervitis526
Damn, that whole "must be 21" bullet really cut me deep. Is this going to be an annual event?
We have them all the time. Check out the dates I listed above.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:44 PM
bizcotch

* Customer responsible for damage to supercars. Supplemental insurance available limiting damage responsibility to $2000.
So...if the GTR's tranny happen to "snap", the customer is liable for $18,000?
yikes!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:42 AM
busterdawg22

Originally Posted by bizcotch
* Customer responsible for damage to supercars. Supplemental insurance available limiting damage responsibility to $2000.
So...if the GTR's tranny happen to "snap", the customer is liable for $18,000?
yikes!
The damage is limited to $2000 if you purchase supplemental insurance. That's all you would have to pay...

But most people don't snap the tranny on the GTR unless you are launching it, and you can't lanuch it without voiding the warranty so we don't allow you to do that. ... Problem solved
Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 979 Likes on 742 Posts

what about cone damage? I mean in order to get a good time your going to come close to clipping cones. My own car has cone marks on my old autox wheels and sideskirts....is that included or do you guys just not worry about that part.

Definitely interested....would be fun to autox some of those cars.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:01 AM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

^^^ Good question

I've VERY interested, I'll make that drive to get into a supercar
Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 AM
busterdawg22

Originally Posted by SirSpeedyZ
^^^ Good question

I've VERY interested, I'll make that drive to get into a supercar
Something like that shouldn't be a big deal. We're a very fair company, we're not trying to screw anyone over normal, inevitable cone marks. We're talking more about dents, scratches, plowing the car into a wall, etc. We understand that there is normal things that result from autocross racing
Old 03-19-2009, 01:14 PM
busterdawg22

Bump! The age limit for the autocross was just dropped to 18. You still have to be 21 to drive our cars on the public roads, but for the autocross event you can now be 18

Quick Reply: Want to Autocross a new GTR or Ferrari? Prices starting at $40! Look inside!