Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

need nissan dealer and shop

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 05:58 PM
dan-14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need nissan dealer and shop

Hi,
I'm going to be buying a 350z sometime within the next 2 months(although i looked at g35 the other day and might change my mind ). I was hoping someone could tell me what the best dealer is (for customer service, and warranty work) around san diego? Kearney Mesa's dealer is the closest to me and so far i've been dealling with them, and i have not been impressed by anything there but the z.
Also could someone recomend a trustworthy/experienced shop around here for buying and installing aftermarket parts? I got into sportbikes a couple of years ago, then got hit by a car that ran a red light and have spent the last year recovering. So i'm switching back to cars, but i'm not sure if there might be some new shops around.

Thanks,
Dan
Old 04-01-2005, 03:59 PM
CAN0802

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dealt with the guys there in Kearny Mesa, and have to say they are really good with their service department. I will not return to El Cajon since the last tiem I was there, they popped a nice half dollar sized door ding in my side, and claimed they didn't do it. I didn't like the fact that they parked cars for service in teh same area where people shopping for new cars parked. I also have been by Escondido, but didn't speak with them enough to get a good opinion of them.