Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

got a speeding ticket 10fwy s.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 11:23 AM
arodbrs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a speeding ticket 10fwy s.

chp clocked me going 86mph on 65mph zone, has anyone fought a speeding ticket like this and can i get and recommendations on what i can do about this?

broke nissan owner, and cant afford to pay for it or i dont want to do communtiy service hours either, like work on the fwys on the weekends.....
Old 11-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Chicken

Confucius say: Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

Me thinks you want a magic wand, but there was a rush on them (it being Black Friday and all).
Old 11-25-2005, 06:23 PM
ASTIG_Z

I just broke 135mph on a desolate junction off the 1 freeway. I made sure that there was no one around and gunned it. This was about a 3 mile freeway stretch that no one uses. And yes, I was prepared for a ticket...but I wont do that again, although the Z held up really well!

As far as the ticket is concerned, you have to bite the bullet and take it like a man... Was there anyone else there on the freeway? Were you following the flow of traffic? Details would help us to help you....
Old 11-25-2005, 10:06 PM
mikewagon

did he get you on radar? did he show you the radar? did you get the model number of it? did he pace you? speed trap? there are alot of variables. I beat my last speeding ticket, it is possible. youll be lucky just to get a fine reduction for this one.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:02 AM
the7ferret

http://helpigotaticket.com/tut/index.html
Old 11-26-2005, 05:59 AM
md1400cs

the7ferret
THANKS great link. Added it to my favorites
MJD
Old 11-27-2005, 11:05 AM
yahookendogg

hey, same here
got a speeding ticket on 210 freeway when i was just getting on the freeway... i was doing about 83mph and got caught. haven't got speeding ticket in yrs.
definately try to fight in court, if not just pay the fine and goto traffic school... it really sucks but that's the way it works =(
Old 11-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I fought my cannon ticket in Malibu and WON......Gus do you still have my number CALL ME I know about this stuff....
Old 11-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Dozer

Damn Gus! Another one!!!! Take it easy speed racer... Hope you can work this one out!
Old 11-27-2005, 02:46 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by arodbrs
chp clocked me going 86mph on 65mph zone, has anyone fought a speeding ticket like this and can i get and recommendations on what i can do about this?

broke nissan owner, and cant afford to pay for it or i dont want to do communtiy service hours either, like work on the fwys on the weekends.....
Aren't you a snobby Infiniti owner now.

You can fight him in court. PM me for some details.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:18 AM
arodbrs

thanks guys for responding with some input, ed i will pm u the story, and charlie thank u also...... and to my z brothers out there.....im not going to say i will stop but i will not drive the 10fwy at night anymore...
Old 11-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Mr_Q

Seriosuly if you want the BEST chance at getting out of it or beating it without going to a lawyer this is who you need to contact.

ticketmojo@aol.com

He's not a lawyer just someone who has done all the research and knows his sh--.

He only charges $50 and so far has won all his cases. Which is around 25 thus far if I remember right. That includes myself.

The reason he is so cheap is because he shows YOU how to get the info YOU need to win. He will write your written trial for you too. But you need to get all the proper info first. Which he shows you how to do.

I know him personally and he's a SOCAL resident who loves to drive fast. He's gotten 5 tickets of his own and beaten all of them. The guy is good.

Good luck!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:13 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

I got a ticket in San Jose which is too far to go to court and fight. I'll email him thanks.
Originally Posted by Mr_Q
Seriosuly if you want the BEST chance at getting out of it or beating it without going to a lawyer this is who you need to contact.

ticketmojo@aol.com

He's not a lawyer just someone who has done all the research and knows his sh--.

He only charges $50 and so far has won all his cases. Which is around 25 thus far if I remember right. That includes myself.

The reason he is so cheap is because he shows YOU how to get the info YOU need to win. He will write your written trial for you too. But you need to get all the proper info first. Which he shows you how to do.

I know him personally and he's a SOCAL resident who loves to drive fast. He's gotten 5 tickets of his own and beaten all of them. The guy is good.

Good luck!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Mr_Q

Trial by mail my friend, saves the day. You'll have to go if you lose the TBM. Even then you can request "county seat" and get it transferred to a local court, maybe. You tell the judge you were unaware, at the time of getting the ticket, that you could have requested that from the officer. And he has the power to grant it.

Too bad you didn't know to do that at the time of issue because I can assure you an officer in San Jose would NOT come to LA to fight the ticket! Or vice-versa. And by law he HAS to give you county seat.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:43 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Bummer...

Trial by mail my friend, saves the day. You'll have to go if you lose the TBM. Even then you can request "county seat" and get it transferred to a local court, maybe. You tell the judge you were unaware, at the time of getting the ticket, that you could have requested that from the officer. And he has the power to grant it.

Too bad you didn't know to do that at the time of issue because I can assure you an officer in San Jose would NOT come to LA to fight the ticket! Or vice-versa. And by law he HAS to give you county seat.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Blue_pen

Hey guys I just got a ticket doing 85 in a 65 on the 405. Does anyone have any recent advice?

Ruben
Old 04-12-2006, 09:48 AM
bsp
Sponsor
Brainstorm Performance

ticketmojo@aol.com

Good luck!
Mojo is definitely the man. Luckily I've yet to need his help, but I sure will call him when I do get some trouble.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:39 AM
FairladyZX

good info. i gotta try it out too.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:44 AM
blksnake

Check out http://www.ticketassassin.com/

Originally Posted by arodbrs

Old 04-21-2006, 06:38 PM
FairladyZX

^ good link! have you used ticketassassin.com before? blksnake. it seems pretty legit