Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

4drifting?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 09:23 PM
importroller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4drifting?

Why? I really want to know why that is plastered on the side of a Vette that is not even modified for drifting. along with all the other stickers i saw all over it

Last edited by importroller; 12-05-2005 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:10 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by importroller
Why? I really want to know why that is plastered on the side of a Vette that is not even modified for drifting. along with all the other stickers i saw all over it
That car was lettered up to advertise what was going to be (and still might be) a newly sanctioned west coast based drifting series. FYI, it says 4Drifting.com
Just an add, relax!!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:52 PM
importroller

to you its an ad, i guess. to anyone else who sees it, its ricey as hell
Old 12-05-2005, 10:58 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Talking

to you its an ad, i guess. to anyone else who sees it, its ricey as hell
I know.. It is obnoxious as hell, isn't it...LOL Hahaha!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:59 PM
importroller

Yes, you're right. it makes no sense on a car that doesnt go drifting
Old 12-05-2005, 11:15 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Yes, you're right. it makes no sense on a car that doesnt go drifting
Like I said, ...IT IS JUST AN AD!! (advertisement, billboard, etc.) RELAX!

FYI, I bought a razor the other day that said Mach 3, and I saw one that said M3 and another that even said Turbo. I also saw a man wearing a S.D. Chargers jursey, and I would be willing to bet you anything that he doesn't play football for the chargers LOL . Does that mean that these things bother you too?

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 12-06-2005 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:40 PM
importroller

it would bother me if he wasnt a charger's fan.

and by the way, Its AD, not ADD. This isnt math class.

And when am i gonna get a real run against that white G????
Old 12-06-2005, 12:14 AM
WA2GOOD
Banned

it would bother me if he wasnt a charger's fan.

and by the way, Its AD, not ADD. This isnt math class.

And when am i gonna get a real run against that white G????
Awesome, It wasn't me the first time, but why don't you go to Willow Springs on Dec. 14th and you can run it and others all day long. Should be fun!! See you there! Over and out. (unsubscribed)

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 12-06-2005 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:29 AM
importroller

i wont be in town for that, so it doesnt matter if you Unsubscribe. Ill be in Phoenix. and i've seen the vids of the VRT guys on the track, and pretty much most of the vids on the track of them racing on a road coarse passing others, you see other signaling for them to pass, so its not like you out drive or outpower them. and, on a road coarse, you wont beat me unless its a staight away where i dont have as much HP. anything with turns....Lets just say, you will be seeing Ohio plates all day long. If I was gonna be in town, trust me, I would be there
Old 12-06-2005, 12:40 AM
illZ

^^^ Lol.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:45 AM
WA2GOOD
Banned

i wont be in town for that, so it doesnt matter if you Unsubscribe. Ill be in Phoenix. and i've seen the vids of the VRT guys on the track, and pretty much most of the vids on the track of them racing on a road coarse passing others, you see other signaling for them to pass, so its not like you out drive or outpower them. and, on a road coarse, you wont beat me unless its a staight away where i dont have as much HP. anything with turns....Lets just say, you will be seeing Ohio plates all day long. If I was gonna be in town, trust me, I would be there
OMG, Sounds great!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know when you ARE back in town and you CAN go to a track day with us . FYI, My white G is NA.

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 12-06-2005 at 12:51 AM.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:55 AM
importroller

so is the one I'll be running. I dont have any F.I. in the G, only mod currently is the SFR gen2 Cold air Ram intake. My altima is F.Ied, but its being a pain lately with lil ****. ill be back after the 14th. Come to the Dyno day. I personally would like to meet you and talk to you on outside of the web. you seem to be the only person from VRT who voices any kind of opinion and I personally like that. remember the post i made on G35driver, whoever was drivine your g, tried to get me to run, and even at partial throttle, I was right there. I just dont go all out during rush hour on a street that cops patrol alot.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:55 AM
WA2GOOD
Banned

so is the one I'll be running. I dont have any F.I. in the G, only mod currently is the SFR gen2 Cold air Ram intake. My altima is F.Ied, but its being a pain lately with lil ****. ill be back after the 14th. Come to the Dyno day. I personally would like to meet you and talk to you on outside of the web. you seem to be the only person from VRT who voices any kind of opinion and I personally like that. remember the post i made on G35driver, whoever was drivine your g, tried to get me to run, and even at partial throttle, I was right there. I just dont go all out during rush hour on a street that cops patrol alot.
Cool, I don't, won't, and CAN'T street race. Too much risk for me to jeopardize what I do for a living. I will be out of town (Vegas) Thur.-Sun., so I will not be able to make your guys's little dyno day, so we will have to catch up soon after that.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:13 AM
importroller

i love it... "Our Little Dyno day" hahahaha. hey whatever. whoever was driving your car prior, tried to race me during rush hour, and he looked like a lil ***** in a car paid for by mommy and daddy (that was just his appearance, dont know a damn thing about him personally) either way, he kept squealing his tires at EVERY light I was at with him. I dont know if he realized that if i was trying to race him, that those miliseconds he was spinning his tires, I would have been gaining momentum and traction that he would have to catch up to since I know how to launch a car without spinning the tires. But hey, I guess he's just young and dumb. BTW, I love your car. IMO, its a beauty in motion!!!!! but between me and you, I would LOVE to go on a road coarse with you. Just to see both our driving skills. But, im a VIRGIN to Socal. I've been here for about 3-4 mths, and I Love courses with curves over races that are just straight. so, Please let me know when there is a track even that has curves to it that anyone can go to.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:29 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

i love it... "Our Little Dyno day" hahahaha. hey whatever. whoever was driving your car prior, tried to race me during rush hour, and he looked like a lil ***** in a car paid for by mommy and daddy (that was just his appearance, dont know a damn thing about him personally) either way, he kept squealing his tires at EVERY light I was at with him. I dont know if he realized that if i was trying to race him, that those miliseconds he was spinning his tires, I would have been gaining momentum and traction that he would have to catch up to since I know how to launch a car without spinning the tires. But hey, I guess he's just young and dumb. BTW, I love your car. IMO, its a beauty in motion!!!!! but between me and you, I would LOVE to go on a road coarse with you. Just to see both our driving skills. But, im a VIRGIN to Socal. I've been here for about 3-4 mths, and I Love courses with curves over races that are just straight. so, Please let me know when there is a track even that has curves to it that anyone can go to.
Cool, Will do.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:52 PM
vision619

but between me and you, I would LOVE to go on a road coarse with you. Just to see both our driving skills. But, im a VIRGIN to Socal. I've been here for about 3-4 mths, and I Love courses with curves over races that are just straight. so, Please let me know when there is a track even that has curves to it that anyone can go to.
Dude, I'm not sure about your driving skills but WA2GOOD is a Bush Series NASCAR driver. I'm at just about EVERY track event with him and there has not been ONE person able to even keep up with him much less pass him. I don't mean any offense, just an FYI if you plan on beating him, you better be REAL fast.

I was in a 450rwhp car at Willow Springs (and I race ALLOT and consider myself a fairly good driver), and he lapped me in an N/A car.

On another note, if you all don't know what a "wave by" is, that's when the guy in front of you is tired of you driving 6 inches off his rear bumper, realizes your faster and waves you by. Wave by's are essential because there are allot of rookie drivers out there that will dive right in to you in a corner because they are not paying attention. Since these are street cars, it's done for safety. If you think that for one second that anyone out there is not driving as fast as they possibly can, you are mistaken. These are not "hot laps". They are full out races with a wave by rule for safety reasons. I'm not sure why people keep talking $hit about that. There are Evo teams, Viper teams etc ... being lowered from Semi's on elevators at these events. And there are guys who drive there in they're civics. But do not fool yourself into thinking these guys are not there to RACE. IMO, that's the best way to safely test your car and skills against some of the fastest cars in the world; AKA, street legal cars.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:13 PM
importroller

I know his profession. i dont believe I will beat him, but it would be a fun race. i think if it was a drag race, it would be much closer, but i dont like 1/8 mile tracks, and thats all thats in the SD area