Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Omg...i Hate G35...my Car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 02:38 PM
G2FAST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZPatrick
oh no I am in big trouble
G peoples are against me again.

lame
Old 05-21-2006, 02:46 PM
G2FAST

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Anyway stock for stock it's a driver race.....that's how close they are.

+1................
Old 05-21-2006, 03:50 PM
MAR ONER

Well, I don't mean to take sides, cause I like both cars, I love both Nissan and Infiniti, and when it comes down to it, if the the VQ35 motor were a woman, we'd hit that like a homerun in the 9th inning! But I've seen two stock for stock races, and another race I was actually in at LACR. I'll tell my story. Me in my stock 05 base coupe Z, vs my buddy in his fully loaded stock 06 G35 coupe. off the line, dead even, then I hit 2nd, perfect shift, I begin to tip toe past him, then 3rd, and began to walk, by the time we reached the end of the 1/4 mile, I might've had him by 1-2 cars (so maybe I wasn't walking him). POint is, the thing I believe that favors the 350Z in a stock for stock race, is that sometimes the G35 owner, usually buys a fully loaded G35(more weight), or at least the moonroof(more weight). Not to mention the airbox restriction they have in their stock intake tube (which is why they like buying the "Z" tube). The exhuast is the same, and the aerodynamics is the same. Now as far as our race goes, I suck at drag racing, and I don't think my friend is a horrible driver, but I don't think he's any good at drag racing either. So I have to agree that stock for stock, the Z usually wins
Old 05-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have to add to this....no matter what car Z or G I hate people to try to show off race and cause accidents or worse deaths. I myself run into a sh1tload of drivers trying to show off or do a ricer fly-by. TC I'm glad your OK but please don't bite when you come across idiots who can get you killed out there. I would let them idiots do what they have to do and let them pass. I hope your back in your Z soon and hope nothing else is wrong with your car. I have one question on the damage did the airbags deploy...not sure but I may have missed that....Ed
Old 05-21-2006, 06:10 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some thing doesnt sound right with this story . He bumped you so you slam on the brakes and hold them ? ANd that caused your front tire to blow ?

Dam ...were your tires bald to begin with ?????

Just seems your trying to push blame on some one else for your bad driving
Old 05-21-2006, 06:24 PM
s14roller

I'm assuming you're relatively young so you got caught up in the moment and lacked some good judgement. Understandable as I get heated on the road at times as well.

However, anyone with common sense in your situation would not try to pass him/her on multiple occasions to try to "get out of the situation." Next time some one's on your butt, let them pass. You speeding up and passing only indicates that you're up for some competition. You maintaining speed in your lane and not passing means your not interested.

Good luck rebuilding the car and use your head next time.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:27 PM
LeMansZ33

Originally Posted by Nastyboy
Yup... exactly what I was referring to. I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes, as it seems he's a member here.

But yeah, this fool was driving like an a$$, disregarding everyone else! Weaving lanes all the way into the carpool and back! Sad thing, its an '06 which appears to be bone stock with Perf. Nissan dealer plate... Meaning: he just begun to show off!

Anyway, like the last post said, report this to the cops as it was a hit-n-run. The report too will help with your insurance claim.

-Nasty
yo i have an 06 LeMans with performance nissan plates but i dont drive like that or cut people off so dont be thinkin thats me
Old 05-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Reyes_USN

same s%^t happened to me, except it wasnt a G it was a stupid black integ I was on the on ramp where the 10, 60, 5 all connect not too far from the Staples center (watched the Barrera/Juarez fight) and a black integ with a JDM front end tailgates me so I move to the right to let him pass...nope still tailgates me...shines his brights at me and im waviing my hands in the motion to pass me so he did and the lil ****er glared at me n cut me off and SLAMMED on his brakes...luckily nothing happened but its like grow up man! what if I had my son in the car too?!?!
Old 05-21-2006, 08:20 PM
gimpster621

i just got cut off and braked checked bt a Tsx. =D i just pulled up to him a smiled.
Old 05-22-2006, 05:23 PM
TSCNismo

Default Thanks i guess!!

We'll yeah I am young..22 years old..And of course im going to blame someone, and i'm blameing on that RED G35...i was trying too drive normaly..meaning not fast or racing!! i live like 10 mins from john wayne airport..and on mothers day i was trying to suprise my mom...i was getting my grandmother from the airport...soo i wasnt in a hurry..or anything like that..soo my story STAYS!! i wasnt trying too pull anything with this G guy..i was just trying too get my grandmother from the airport....and this F*cker cuts me off!! and you know what..booger..i understand that your trying too help me..(i guess) with your words but please..!!dont talk!!..thank you..I've been having a bad month!! i posted this thread for a reason..to talk too My friends on My350z..and too tell them what has happend too my car..not for pple too judge me for what has happend too my car...we'll thats all i have too say..thank you for everyones PMs...

Last edited by TSCNismo; 05-22-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Strtsk8r321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2004
^^^^ Commments like this are so ignorant. I've seen arsehole drivers in all types of cars inlucding 350z's, but I don't stereo type them.

+2..... there are **** hole everywhere, not just a car makes them one.... if anything, there's more z on the streets with mods then G......
350z_this is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+3!!

Im sorry for what happened and the guy is an a-hole but you cant just blame it on G35s. Thats just so ignorant. There are idiots in Gs, Zs, and everything else (but mostly civics).

Last edited by Strtsk8r321; 05-25-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:50 AM
YBLegal

that sucks.. but your car was total from that??????
Old 05-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Aced16

i am sorry for your loss bro! i so feel you on this one! its been a month + since i lost my baby! driveing hom easter night from my G/F's house and some drunk cut me off! spun across 4 lanes of traffic and ended un in a small ravine. scariest night of my life! the guy didnt even stop!!!! that *hit pissed me off! but like all have already said, just be fortunate that your ok and your alive! becasue a car can be replaced, but a life cant.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Razorx35

I think some people are just reading some of this and jumping to conclusions. I've had jerks cut me off from time to time. And my instant reaction was to move away from them (the next lane). And if the A-hole cut me off and more than likely hits the brakes, I'm probably going to move to the next lane and proceed to pass them if the other lane is clear(er). Doesn't mean that I'm trying to race or anything. Especially if I have a family member in the car with me. Point is some @55 caused an accident and drove off without even thnking that they might have hurt someone.

Later,

Ray
Old 06-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Z4Zoro

almost sounds like he ran into you on purpose. Some scary drivers out there. Have to be careful
Old 06-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

Oh man, that totally sux. Just be careful next time.