Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SoCal Rice Fest

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 08:04 AM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SergEK
Because you do nothing to brag about in the first place and talk down on people who are setting records and pushing the envelope --- you wouldnt know because you dont race and have no respect for real racers

As I expected.....all talk and no action
You have some kind of reading comprehension?

I was referring to the 99 percent of those who aren't fast. When did I talk down on people who are actually fast and compete? I guess you defend the punk kids on the street that weave in and out because you are one of them. And don't get so sensitive because this is not a Honda Civic forum therefore we choose not to care about your mumbo jumbo details. You should reread it 3 times before posting.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:14 AM
SergEK

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
You have some kind of reading comprehension?

I was referring to the 99 percent of those who aren't fast. When did I talk down on people who are actually fast and compete? I guess you defend the punk kids on the street that weave in and out because you are one of them. And don't get so sensitive because this is not a Honda Civic forum therefore we choose not to care about your mumbo jumbo details. You should reread it 3 times before posting.
Punk kid?

Your talking down Hondas --- Hondas good platforms and make incredible power --- you dont understand that and revert to using kids who drive civics as examples of the platform

I could show you tons of used Z's who drivers fit in the same category

You called BS on my facts --- because your ignorant and dont race and probably never will

Your a poseur and an ignorant priss --- keep quiet about what you dont know so as to not give away these facts to people who do know -- otherwise I will call you on it every time and you will be forced to make more excuses about your car and how you dont race but talk trash about people who do
Old 08-14-2006, 08:20 AM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by SergEK
Punk kid?

Your talking down Hondas --- Hondas good platforms and make incredible power --- you dont understand that and revert to using kids who drive civics as examples of the platform

I could show you tons of used Z's who drivers fit in the same category

You called BS on my facts --- because your ignorant and dont race and probably never will

Your a poseur and an ignorant priss --- keep quiet about what you dont know so as to not give away these facts to people who do know -- otherwise I will call you on it every time and you will be forced to make more excuses about your car and how you dont race but talk trash about people who do
Again let me tell you I do know it is possible to be fast. But you act like once they obtain a Civic they all take take the initiative to be fast and every punk kid ricer is fast.
Again let me tell you I do know it is possible to be fast.