Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:03 PM
kPaNdA350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kevin how are the nismo sways?
Old 09-15-2007, 07:08 PM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kPaNdA350
Kevin how are the nismo sways?
They're definitely an improvement over stock. You can definitely feel the benefits while you're turning sharply.
But Nismo isn't the best out there. More of a brand name thing..get Cusco stays if you're shopping for one.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:09 PM
kPaNdA350

Are cusco sways the adjustable ones?
Old 09-15-2007, 07:13 PM
gsazabi

I think they are..Stillen, I know for sure are adjustable.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:16 PM
kPaNdA350

oh maybe i got it mistaken with stillen.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:31 PM
gsazabi

Stillen and Hotchkis are adjustable..I would still recommend Cusco though.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:22 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

lol dont know if you got my text eric
but there might be another z like a few houses right to you on your block.
kid that i knew since 5th grade.... my friend told me he got it today? he wanted lemans sunset (vomit orange) but found out they were "discontinued" lolll, so I dunno what color it is. o__o"
SOooooooooo many freakkin z's here.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:37 PM
FairladyZX

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
hahahaha he ditched us after he got the 328
that meet was fun fun x)
hahahahha

yea he did...

thx for the pic tho...it's so keww
Old 09-15-2007, 09:14 PM
KOYUKI

Originally Posted by gsazabi
Believe me, I wasn't into cosmetics as well..it was all go-fast and performance mods for me when I first started.
However, there's WAY too many Zs here in CA(especially LA), so I want to
make my Z look as different from stock as possible.
Now that I'm almost done with my aero parts project, I'm going back to focusing on
performance mods soon.
I was looking into get Volk GT-F for my next wheels, but I might just go for light-weight mono block forged wheels such as TEs or CEs..or possibly some Advans or SSRs.
yeah im back yeah ssrs are cool and advans rays or u call it volks are rice in japan, i really want boneout bens blitz techno speeds those are soooo rare that we cannot even get those brand new in japan only second hand so if anyone here is selling blitz even if the offset is way off i will put spacers or roll my fenders for those wheels, if i get those i might even send those back to japan, ben sell me your wheels onegaishimasu!!!!

K
Old 09-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Pooplet

man wut a boring day....got work tomorow at 7 am...****e
Old 09-15-2007, 09:32 PM
gsazabi

Originally Posted by KOYUKI
yeah im back yeah ssrs are cool and advans rays or u call it volks are rice in japan, i really want boneout bens blitz techno speeds those are soooo rare that we cannot even get those brand new in japan only second hand so if anyone here is selling blitz even if the offset is way off i will put spacers or roll my fenders for those wheels, if i get those i might even send those back to japan, ben sell me your wheels onegaishimasu!!!!

K
Those Blitz are indeed rare..Ben is the first one that I've seen them on a Z.
Yea funny how Volks are just whatevers in Japan..I've heard of that before. IMO TE37 and CE28 are still great.
Keep bothering Ben so he'll sell them to you lol
What mods do you have on the Z so far? I'm assuming you'll go with suspension mods first?
Hook me up with some Zeal coilovers..straight from Japan!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:36 PM
KOYUKI

Those Blitz are indeed rare..Ben is the first one that I've seen them on a Z.
Yea funny how Volks are just whatevers in Japan..I've heard of that before. IMO TE37 and CE28 are still great.
Keep bothering Ben so he'll sell them to you lol
What mods do you have on the Z so far? I'm assuming you'll go with suspension mods first?
Hook me up with some Zeal coilovers..straight from Japan!
well my suspension i got sent over that i ordered are cusco ground zeros i dont know if they have here, and i also got adjustable hks kansai service anti stabalizers in carbon fibre. one of my gfs in yokohoma works @ super autobacs and she got me some small parts. she also a drifter from my area and she plan to visit me here in october so we can go shopping to melrose and other american places for some cool stuff i will show her around.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:39 PM
KOYUKI

well my suspension i got sent over that i ordered are cusco ground zeros i dont know if they have here, and i also got adjustable hks kansai service anti stabalizers in carbon fibre. one of my gfs in yokohoma works @ super autobacs and she got me some small parts. she also a drifter from my area and she plan to visit me here in october so we can go shopping to melrose and other american places for some cool stuff i will show her around.
volks rays wheels are not special in japan so i dont know what the big deal it is here but if it is the style i guess that is fine. yeah i want those blitz advans are ok but im going to try hard to look for blitz wheels. to day was kind of hot so me and some of my friends just stay in my condo and wathced old japan dvds. there is not a good night life in california like i heard

K
Old 09-15-2007, 10:48 PM
KOYUKI

ok well im going to turn off my pc call me up if any of you that has my number is bored maybe we can hang around outside my place for a while?

K
Old 09-15-2007, 10:49 PM
gsazabi

Cuscos..I believe not many people here run them. carbon fiber anti stabalizers..very nice!
You are very lucky to have a friend that works at autobacs in Japan...autobacs here in CA is NOTHING like one in Japan

volks rays wheels are not special in japan so i dont know what the big deal it is here but if it is the style i guess that is fine. yeah i want those blitz advans are ok but im going to try hard to look for blitz wheels. to day was kind of hot so me and some of my friends just stay in my condo and wathced old japan dvds. there is not a good night life in california like i heard

K
Yea many people in USA like Volks..just different style preference I guess.
Check in For Sale section..you never know when one might pop up.
Hanging out with friends is WAY better than laying in the bed being very sick(me right now )
Night life here is pretty repetitive..go out to K-Town, eat, drink, go clubbing..same thing same thing.
If you want check out Hollywood as well.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:52 PM
KOYUKI

Cuscos..I believe not many people here run them. carbon fiber anti stabalizers..very nice!
You are very lucky to have a friend that works at autobacs in Japan...autobacs here in CA is NOTHING like one in Japan

Yea many people in USA like Volks..just different style preference I guess.
Check in For Sale section..you never know when one might pop up.
Hanging out with friends is WAY better than laying in the bed being very sick(me right now )
Night life here is pretty repetitive..go out to K-Town, eat, drink, go clubbing..same thing same thing.
If you want check out Hollywood as well.
thank you for information i just want to go to koreantown to eat i hang out with my jpn friends in torrance, i know many people there and they are nicer. people in glendale are kind of mean even girls when i dont do antyhing to them its ok i dont mind them that is why i only have some friends in glendale and i go to torrance because i feel its better for me there and i understand many japanese are like me there to

K
Old 09-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Profink

I'm finally home again and the intakes and springs are on. I still need to do the sways, but that will come soon enough. The intakes sound and look great and the high end has more pull to it now.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:55 PM
gsazabi

thank you for information i just want to go to koreantown to eat i hang out with my jpn friends in torrance, i know many people there and they are nicer. people in glendale are kind of mean even girls when i dont do antyhing to them its ok i dont mind them that is why i only have some friends in glendale and i go to torrance because i feel its better for me there and i understand many japanese are like me there to

K
There are many Japanese people in Torrance. You should stop by Signal Auto or Technosquare next time you're down in Torrance.
There's also a cool Japanese plaza/street hang out place in Santa Monica Blvd.
I don't really like Glendale myself hahaha.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:56 PM
gsazabi

Originally Posted by Profink
I'm finally home again and the intakes and springs are on. I still need to do the sways, but that will come soon enough. The intakes sound and look great and the high end has more pull to it now.
Post some pics! I've heard it gives you as much as 10whp???
Old 09-15-2007, 10:58 PM
kPaNdA350

K you know how to get around cali well?

Quick Reply: Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!