Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Profink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsazabi
Post some pics! I've heard it gives you as much as 10whp???
I'll post some tomorrow. As far as 10whp, I don't know if its really that much, but I have no before dyno to compare to an after dyno that I could do. Eventually I'll dyno the car to see what I end up with, but there are more parts to put on first.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:01 PM
KOYUKI

There are many Japanese people in Torrance. You should stop by Signal Auto or Technosquare next time you're down in Torrance.
There's also a cool Japanese plaza/street hang out place in Santa Monica Blvd.
I don't really like Glendale myself hahaha.
i know the owner of signal auto i have signal auto part on my 180 in japan i go to the signal auto in osaka mino japan its not soo big but they have show up garage next to it. yeah i know those places and i hang around torrance people because some are my friends from japan or i make friends with my friends friends, make sense?

K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:03 PM
kPaNdA350

Nice mods doug. If you get a chance can you find out if streetimage has airducts in stock? preferably titek and how much it would be?
Old 09-15-2007, 11:04 PM
KOYUKI

Originally Posted by kPaNdA350
Nice mods doug. If you get a chance can you find out if streetimage has airducts in stock? preferably titek and how much it would be?
street image ehhhh nm
Old 09-15-2007, 11:06 PM
gsazabi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KOYUKI
i know the owner of signal auto i have signal auto part on my 180 in japan i go to the signal auto in osaka mino japan its not soo big but they have show up garage next to it. yeah i know those places and i hang around torrance people because some are my friends from japan or i make friends with my friends friends, make sense?

K
Haha damn you know the owner of Signal Auto..lucky.
Nan sai desu ka? Maybe I can entroduce you to my Japanese friend..she's very nice
Old 09-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Profink

Originally Posted by kPaNdA350
They might not have any in stock, but it usually only takes a few days to get things in. I'll call Jay monday morning for ya Howard.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:08 PM
KOYUKI

Haha damn you know the owner of Signal Auto..lucky.
Nan sai desu ka? Maybe I can entroduce you to my Japanese friend..she's very nice
thank you stop talking to me in japanese im trying to learn english and your japanese is all wrong please talk to me regular....its better for me thank you

K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Profink

street image ehhhh nm
Whats wrong with street image? A buddy works over there, so I can order parts through him for cheap.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:10 PM
KOYUKI

Originally Posted by Profink
Whats wrong with street image? A buddy works over there, so I can order parts through him for cheap.
some people are nice except eric valdez hes the owner ewww sorry no more comments..forget what i say
K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:11 PM
gsazabi

thank you stop talking to me in japanese im trying to learn english and your japanese is all wrong please talk to me regular....its better for me thank you

K
LOL ok Maybe you can teach me Japanese and I can teach you English in return hahaha
Old 09-15-2007, 11:12 PM
KOYUKI

yeah i tried to go to many car store when i first got here but they do not have what i want and some customer service is not soo good because everytime i go to new place they want to hook me up they say and ask for my number or they try to think i dont know about cars, but my friends in japan have been doing drifting and touge in the mountain and city streets for 14 years i have grew up and learned from my friends by watching and learning from them

K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Profink

some people are nice except eric valdez hes the owner ewww sorry no more comments..forget what i say
K
Its okay. I only really talk to Jay. He's cool.

I need to go get the sways out of my car, but I don't want to go down to the garage again. I'm kind of hungry too.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:14 PM
KOYUKI

LOL ok Maybe you can teach me Japanese and I can teach you English in return hahaha
yeah that will be better, how would u like it if i speak to u korean and its all wrong, im trying to impress u and u are getting annoyed thats how i feel about that, and america teaches all wrong u go to japan u will be sooo losted.

K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:16 PM
gsazabi

yeah i tried to go to many car store when i first got here but they do not have what i want and some customer service is not soo good because everytime i go to new place they want to hook me up they say and ask for my number or they try to think i dont know about cars, but my friends in japan have been doing drifting and touge in the mountain and city streets for 14 years i have grew up and learned from my friends by watching and learning from them

K
There are some good stores..but only a few. Best thing to do is order them straight from Japan like you do..only if I had friends in Japan like you have..
I wanna see you drift!
Old 09-15-2007, 11:19 PM
KOYUKI

There are some good stores..but only a few. Best thing to do is order them straight from Japan like you do..only if I had friends in Japan like you have..
I wanna see you drift!
i can drift but i dont have lsd on this base model i have, in japan we use old tires we dont care or are almost gone and its easy to slide, its better after it rain in the summer we have like a quick shower but its still hot and we slide the cars in any direction and it goes smooth, my ex bf in japan was really good and he teach me alot of car stuff

K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:19 PM
gsazabi

yeah that will be better, how would u like it if i speak to u korean and its all wrong, im trying to impress u and u are getting annoyed thats how i feel about that, and america teaches all wrong u go to japan u will be sooo losted.

K
lol yea..I wasn't trying to annoy you trust me. I was just HOPING that at least you would understand what I was saying hehe..
It happens with every language..my friends/relatives that came from Korea try to speak English they learned and same thing happens.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:24 PM
KOYUKI

yeah im getting hungry i want to eat but were are lazy to leave my place, eat alot of american junk food but i still stay 98 pounds....
K
Old 09-15-2007, 11:24 PM
gsazabi

i can drift but i dont have lsd on this base model i have, in japan we use old tires we dont care or are almost gone and its easy to slide, its better after it rain in the summer we have like a quick shower but its still hot and we slide the cars in any direction and it goes smooth, my ex bf in japan was really good and he teach me alot of car stuff

K
I've seen some videoclips of real-world street and Touge drifting scenes in Japan..you guys have all the fun.
Get some 2-way LSD on your Z My friend has hookup at Carbonetics(clutch-type carbon fiber LSD), but you probably want JDM parts anyway..right?
Old 09-15-2007, 11:25 PM
gsazabi

Kyushu Ramen in Van Nuys...they open till 1:30AM.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Profink

Kyushu Ramen in Van Nuys...they open till 1:30AM.
Really? I'm tempted to go.

Quick Reply: Upcoming K-Town Z/G meet info - Check Here!