Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Inland Empire BROS hide in orange groves and throw an orange at my car!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 12:50 AM
9kFever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inland Empire BROS hide in orange groves and throw an orange at my car!

My friend and I had been out for the night. On the way home (about midnight) I let him drive my car to get a feel for it. We are turning onto a street in Corona with an orange grove that covers about 1/2 a square mile on one side. Windows are down and my friend is doing about 35 mph when WHACK an orange is thrown at my car hitting the seat belt holder in side my car. The orange splattered all over the interior!

My friend wastes no time and immediatley makes a Uturn and goes flying back towards the orange groves. We sort of park the car (no shoulder) and enter the orange groves. I was assuming that it was probably some punk little kids who live in the nerighborhood adjacent to the orange grove, and I wanted to teach them a lesson. As we enter the orange grove you could hear voices of guys and girls laughing and talking having no idea we turned around. The are walking away from the street in which they just threw the orange. Well as we get about 50 yard into the orange grove my friend realizes that he needs to move the car because it is in the middle of a busy street. I press on following the voices as much as I could. Well just when I stop hearing the voices for a little while (I had been in the groves for about 3 minutes) I see two teenage girls. I go running up to one of them asking where her boyfriend is at. Just then I hear people running toward the other street that is about 100 yards away.

I give chase and see 2 guys that were probably 19 running towards a ford f150 crew cab that was parked about 1/2 a mile from the incident. I catch up to one of them grabbing him by his shirt and preoceed to yell in his face. At this point I had not clue where the orange had hit my car or if there was any damage. well this kid even though my size (6'3" 245 lbs) is scared ****less. Well the other guy had made it to the car and comes running at me with a tire iron in his hand. At this point I can hear my 350z driving towards me and no that my friendill be there soon. I just graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in criminal justice and am plannign on becoming a cop. That being said I couldnt beat the **** out of either of these kids. I told the one kid with the tire iron, "Real cool man, you tag my car with an orange, and now you want to tag me in the face with a tire iron". At this point he hands the tire iron to his friend and said lets go right now one on one. As much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't, plus I doubt that if I started whooping his *** that his friend would just stand there with the tire iron and watch it happen. At this point my friend was still trying to find me.
I start to calm down a little and start thinking rationally and just call 911. Cops arrived in a short time while me and my friend kept both the guys there. No damage to the car just orange pulp everywhere. Took about 30 minutes just to get the majority of it out. Will finish detailing it tomorrow. Cops let me go and were running the info on the two guys and looking in their truck when we left.

The epidemic of Bros in the inland empire is getting out of hand. 6 months ago I was getting of work in a nice part of corona when a bunch of middle class white boys got in a fight. One of the kids died of brain injuries a week later. Cops in the area do little to stop them and its getting old. One of the cops was really cool while the other one tried to give me a lecture saying that unless they killed someone or severly injured one of us that we should have just kept driving. I nearly lost it on him saying that "it wasnt my fault that you guys are only a reactive department and do nothing to stop them. I wasnt about to let them get away with this ****. I pay good money for this car." The other cop (older) butted in and basically said that he would have done the same thing I did.

Last edited by 9kFever; 12-15-2006 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:03 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Dude, I got past the first sentence and I gave up!

P R O P E R S P A C I N G

Last edited by zand02max; 12-15-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:10 AM
chingwithbling

I seriously hate all the bros we have hanging around here. With the lack of actual gangs, at least in my area, the bros seem to be at the root of any local conflict. But I take solace in the fact that in 5-10 years, these white trash kids will not have gotten anywhere, and I guess at that point having a lifted f-150 is useful because you can sleep in it when mom kicks you out of the house.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:25 AM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

could you guys define what "bros" are specifically
Old 12-15-2006, 01:31 AM
chingwithbling

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro
Definitions 1 & 2
Old 12-15-2006, 02:46 AM
TayTaythatsme04

I guess that took your mind off the thrown codes . . . huh ?

I total agree the Bros aroung the 909-951 seem to increase everyday, and yes everyone one drives a pointlessly(sp) lifted truck with headlights that completely blind any sports car.

And second I probably would of ran up there with something and then proceed to either beat them and or beat there truck.

and three cops are always to busy when it comes to the needs of the people they have breaks to take, and 50 more tickets to hand out

hope your car was alright

T
Old 12-15-2006, 04:28 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn here is a link for you to check out.
https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-off-topic/236801-turning-into-a-racist.html
Old 12-15-2006, 04:35 AM
ipcheck

Originally Posted by zand02max
Dude, I got past the first sentence and I gave up!

P R O P E R S P A C I N G
I read it just fine.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:13 AM
m8z
Banned

i would've got out the car with my berretta and proceeded to slap them ***** made as$ kids. i know some of them whiteboys out in the boonies. they never seen more then a guy get batted down. they aint real gangstas anyways. real *****s aint got time to be goin to jail for throwing oranges.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:44 PM
horse110

This is the internet for crying out loud, people need to stop posing as English teachers and just read what the OP has to say.

But hell, if someone does that to me/my car, I'd beat the living crap out of them both and still be a cop.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Street Visionz, Inc.
Banned

wow didn't know the word "bros" had that connotation attached to it. Even weirder cuz I think some of the guys I party with fit that description to the dot very well
Old 12-15-2006, 07:50 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by horse110
This is the internet for crying out loud, people need to stop posing as English teachers and just read what the OP has to say.

But hell, if someone does that to me/my car, I'd beat the living crap out of them both and still be a cop.
I wrote it last night in like five minutes after the whole incident. Im sure there are some errors. But if I would have beat the **** out of both of them there would be know way of getting hired.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
bonusfrag

I hate people who have no regard for other people's property.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Frosty1

"Bros" or "Wetbacks"? Your (6'3" 245 lbs) isn't going to do much against him wacking you with that tire iron. Cops in that area have alot better things to do deal with rather then to worry about an orange hitting your car. At the end, you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:26 PM
G2FAST

Originally Posted by bonusfrag
I hate people who have no regard for other people's property.

+1
Old 12-16-2006, 12:29 PM
MAR ONER

Originally Posted by G2FAST
+1
+2
There's a couple of guys out here in SF Valley like that. Except they use eggs..which is worse.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:33 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Sublime and Volcom
Old 12-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

should have taken the plate, and a few weeks from now do something nice to the truck
Old 12-16-2006, 03:40 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by sean1967
should have taken the plate, and a few weeks from now do something nice to the truck
muahahahaha.

believe me...i covered all the bases
Old 12-16-2006, 04:03 PM
highside107

Originally Posted by 9kFever
muahahahaha.

believe me...i covered all the bases
Nice, lol!

Quick Reply: Inland Empire BROS hide in orange groves and throw an orange at my car!