Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Where are the old-schoolers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 10:49 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you fly or drive pat? if you drive what road do you take?
Old 02-09-2007, 01:02 AM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by frenzee
I am working on an LED tail light project right now. I'll let you guys know when it's completed.
Group buy!

Whats up SHO! Hows Japan?

Last edited by ___DJK___; 02-09-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:18 AM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Noh... rowland. I didn't crash! I sold my Z since I had to move to Tokyo. I took my baby apart and sold my parts off. Eric, your exhaust belongs to another Z member on this board but I doubt he frequents this site.

Pat, np on the translation. Yeah, I still remember that too! I remember translating yours and Iris'.

Hey Scott, Japan is good. Food is awesome! I'm working crazy hours in Tokyo too. hahaha... different office, same working hours. Such is a life of us crazy pain in the azz.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:05 AM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
do you fly or drive pat? if you drive what road do you take?

If I come out here for a show that goes every week I bring the Explorer and leave it here then fly back and forth. Since I'm only here for a couple weeks this trip I brought the Z out I'm usually on the 118, 5, 405, 101....you know, the usual commute routes for this part of So Cal.....when I go home it's all 210 to 15 to 10 From then on it's pedal down to Beautiful Buckeye AZ

SHO...forgot you moved to Tokyo...I wanna come visit...I fell in love with Japan when I was there....actually her name was Hai Nakiyama

Last edited by AudioPat; 02-09-2007 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:54 PM
zman23

Originally Posted by AudioPat
If I come out here for a show that goes every week I bring the Explorer and leave it here then fly back and forth. Since I'm only here for a couple weeks this trip I brought the Z out I'm usually on the 118, 5, 405, 101....you know, the usual commute routes for this part of So Cal.....when I go home it's all 210 to 15 to 10 From then on it's pedal down to Beautiful Buckeye AZ

SHO...forgot you moved to Tokyo...I wanna come visit...I fell in love with Japan when I was there....actually her name was Hai Nakiyama
Pat,
I'll be out your way March 9th thru the weekend to visit family in Sun City West. I'll have to swing by if your in town, I take the 103? think thats the fwy towards Sun City. If your going to be in town that week let me know, I'll swing by with the Z.

BullishZ- definitely let us know when your going to be back in town. I want to go back to Lucky Strikes and knock a few pins over!!

Roland-Long time no see, new led taillights,huh? I couldn't wait, picked mine up from Performance.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:16 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Right now my schedule says I'll be there...I'll PM you with my cell & new home phone #s

Think you will want the 303
Old 02-13-2007, 01:15 AM
SHO-TIME

Sorrie... don't know how Hai Nakiyama is but I'm sure there are plenty more cute girls here still. Lemme know when you are in Tokyo! I will take you out to a nice dinner in Roppongi.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:54 PM
frenzee

Originally Posted by SHO-TIME
Noh... rowland. I didn't crash! I sold my Z since I had to move to Tokyo. I took my baby apart and sold my parts off. Eric, your exhaust belongs to another Z member on this board but I doubt he frequents this site.

Pat, np on the translation. Yeah, I still remember that too! I remember translating yours and Iris'.

Hey Scott, Japan is good. Food is awesome! I'm working crazy hours in Tokyo too. hahaha... different office, same working hours. Such is a life of us crazy pain in the azz.
You went to Japan??? Ahh man!!! You lucky dog. I've been wanting to go for a long time, but work/$/time, it never panned out.

Have fun over there Sho. I hope you come back to SoCal some time soon, cuz I don't think we'll be having a group vacation any time soon. (but then again...you never know). Jaa matta.

BTW, anyone heard of Hon (Hon Zolo) lately? I ran into her girlfriend in a sushi place a couple of months back and she said he sold his Z and is driving a Honda Fit these days. Imagine that!
Old 02-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought Han was driving a s2000 last I heard Roland....huh
Old 02-13-2007, 10:13 PM
frenzee

Originally Posted by Ed 718
I thought Han was driving a s2000 last I heard Roland....huh
Could be. she did mention an s2k, but my mind was somewhere else, becasue the 1st half of the conversation I was struggling to figure out where I had seen her before, LOL. Memory is the 2nd thing to go, right?
Old 02-13-2007, 10:29 PM
___DJK___

Could be. she did mention an s2k, but my mind was somewhere else, becasue the 1st half of the conversation I was struggling to figure out where I had seen her before, LOL. Memory is the 2nd thing to go, right?
LOL! I believe they still have the S2k, the fit is Han's DD
Old 02-14-2007, 07:05 AM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Memory is the 2nd thing to go, right?
What's the first thing to go....I forgot
Old 02-17-2007, 04:13 AM
SHO-TIME

What's the first thing to go....I forgot
hair?
Old 02-17-2007, 04:16 AM
SHO-TIME

You went to Japan??? Ahh man!!! You lucky dog. I've been wanting to go for a long time, but work/$/time, it never panned out.

Have fun over there Sho. I hope you come back to SoCal some time soon, cuz I don't think we'll be having a group vacation any time soon. (but then again...you never know). Jaa matta.
yup yup... here for work. i'll be back in LA in a few years.
time seems to be a prob for me too. i am rite here in tokyo but i still couldnt go to Tokyo Auto Salon!

i'm planning on getting another z when I return... hopefully, they will have come out with a twin turbo Z by then. hahaha... maybe not... the worst case would be for Nissan to produce a hybrid Z. yeek.