Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Eibach Meet 3/17 ''March Madness''

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007 | 09:16 PM
velocityracer

Default Eibach Meet 3/17 ''March Madness''

well if some of your are free that day you might want to drop by and make these honda guys drool ......it was actually a pretty good turnout last month with a couple nice z's and g's .......see you there

Old 02-19-2007 | 10:17 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

meh, only reason ive ever gone to an eibach meet is because its close to me
Old 02-19-2007 | 10:53 PM
Nastyboy

Hmm... looks like they forgot to mention all the local PD in and around the event and all the cars that were pulled over, not to mentioned the ones that got towed.
Old 02-20-2007 | 01:09 AM
velocityracer

Originally Posted by Nastyboy
Hmm... looks like they forgot to mention all the local PD in and around the event and all the cars that were pulled over, not to mentioned the ones that got towed.
your thinking of the yearly meet.......this is just a monthly meet with no cops...and no one getting towed
Old 02-20-2007 | 02:07 AM
redman333

Would love to be there but won't be back in southern cali until the 18th, a hair too late.
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:26 AM
TayTaythatsme04

when was this ?

T
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:45 AM
Amiricanmade

My Buddy started NWP4LIFE.com and i have been to every meet at Eibach, the only people getting pulled over by cops are the fockin dumb asses who do burnouts. NWP throws some awsome meets, everyone should attend.
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:53 AM
TayTaythatsme04

So there is a PD there ?

T
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:55 AM
Amiricanmade

Originally Posted by TayTaythatsme04
So there is a PD there ?

T
We don't hire cops, when dumb ****t's burnout the people around call the cops. The cops are usually cool, last time they came in and looked at the cars themselves.
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:59 AM
Amiricanmade

If you guys want more info about the show click the link below.

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/250782-march-17th-2007-nwp4life-com-s-march-madness-at-eibach.html
Old 02-20-2007 | 01:58 PM
Nastyboy

Originally Posted by velocityracer
your thinking of the yearly meet.......this is just a monthly meet with no cops...and no one getting towed

Nope, I'm thinking of the last meet that just took place two weekends ago... the "Valentines day" meet.

I got there when it was getting dark, a babyblue G35 coupe was leaving at about 530ish. The cops at the event were not "enjoying the show". They were actually giving some dude with a EG hatchback a ticket and going through his engine bay.....

There were two other civics beign towed on the main street you turn from the freeway and about four cars being cited on the way there and on the way out of Eibach.

Not to hate on the Honduh crowd, but not the brightest or most mature crowd. Despite all the PD presence, you had a bunch of people constantly reving their engines and most burning out when leaving Eibach. We only stayed for less than 30mins due to the crowd and lack of crowd control.

My neck got stiff trying to drive to the freeway cuz of some dumb@sses behind me constantly reving their engines trying and trying to haul ***. Ive never seen soo many cops in one event.....
Old 02-20-2007 | 02:03 PM
Nastyboy

Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
My Buddy started NWP4LIFE.com and i have been to every meet at Eibach, the only people getting pulled over by cops are the fockin dumb asses who do burnouts. NWP throws some awsome meets, everyone should attend.
I'm sure the intentions of the event are good, and as you know, I've been to more than just one event. If I'm not mistaken, you still owe a couple of us some Subway from the first event... So yeah, I've seen it evolve.

However, I have to agree on the dumbasses that kill it for everyone else. Unfortunately that's what killed it two weeks ago. I took some friends with other Nissans for the first time, unfortunately their first impression was not a good one due to the attendees...
Old 02-20-2007 | 02:29 PM
Amiricanmade

I'm sure the intentions of the event are good, and as you know, I've been to more than just one event. If I'm not mistaken, you still owe a couple of us some Subway from the first event... So yeah, I've seen it evolve.

However, I have to agree on the dumbasses that kill it for everyone else. Unfortunately that's what killed it two weeks ago. I took some friends with other Nissans for the first time, unfortunately their first impression was not a good one due to the attendees...

Well you should comeout to this one with your friends if you get a chacne and i will get you guys some grubs. I belive i saw you last week as i was pulling out with the Laguna Seca Blue G35 (it is the Function/Foam G35). As far as the Honda guys go....the ones that got tickets were prob stupid, besides we drives Z's, no cop is going to pull us over and look in our engine bay.
Old 02-20-2007 | 09:22 PM
TayTaythatsme04

Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
Well you should comeout to this one with your friends if you get a chacne and i will get you guys some grubs. I belive i saw you last week as i was pulling out with the Laguna Seca Blue G35 (it is the Function/Foam G35). As far as the Honda guys go....the ones that got tickets were prob stupid, besides we drives Z's, no cop is going to pull us over and look in our engine bay.
Ya, but I dont want to take the chance

T