Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

angeles forest cruise/run--EXCITING NEW ROUTE!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007 | 10:22 PM
Korki Buchek

I am shy somtimes and don't speak well of english. I also have social anxiety disorder from time when I was a child and kidnap by band of gypsies who deprive me of my wife and touch my horse in inappropriate ways. I am good driver of automobilecar. I would like to go on run in forest for prostitute and to assure that forest is free of gypsy. I do not mind if there will be red indian that will shoot at us arrows and steal our horses. But I will not go if woman is allowed to drive.

Korki Buchek (Famous Kazakh Singer of Bing Bang)
Old 03-07-2007 | 10:23 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

cool, you're definitely not a shy person then. i like getting to know people over a couple drinks or more on a one-on-one basis. it's difficult being the only chick at a meet and walking up to a big group of guys who're seem to know each other very well and are standing in a tight circle. i introduce myself but beyond that....

eh, it's on me. my bad, my fault, whatever.
Old 03-07-2007 | 10:24 PM
Korki Buchek

Does your husband allow you to drive his automobile car?

(p.s. I keed, I keed!)
Old 03-07-2007 | 10:28 PM
dozzer1b

Dirty is crazy.....shes gona crash into everyone and knock em off the mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2007 | 10:39 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

LOL yeah....like bowling pins, one by one down you go!
Old 03-08-2007 | 12:23 AM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Originally Posted by nismo33
maybe 1 reason
"Maybe be one reason" what. What do you mean by this.

Feel free to search my past posts, but if you post something, then list the link to the thread or least take it in context of the previous discussion.

Here's my next post in that same thread.

Originally Posted by Sensi09
Hmm, a long straight road with no traffic ahead of you. A real danger to the public I guess.

Say you're following someone in the fast lane doing 80-100mph with slower traffic on the right. From time to time, you might even downshift to 3rd or 4th to pass some slower moving vehicles. During this overtaking maneuver, you might even make a quick spurt over a 100 or so.

Given that scenario, really how different or how much more dangerous is it when there's another car beside "racing" rather than behind you or in front of you.

What if you're on an empty street at night and you find yourself redlining 1st, 2nd or even 3rd. Where's the harm in that. So there happens to be another car beside you, it really doesn't change things much.

Do you really never push your car on the street? I doubt you can answer with a no, so you seem to be a bit of a hypocrite in this matter.
This thread has been taken off-topic enough, but since you feel the need to discredit me some then I am obliged to reply. I'm not a "street racer" per se, but am willing to have fun with friends or other auto enthusiasts when the situation presents itself. I've honestly done quite a few runs in recent months, but these are simple comparison runs to see how mods make a difference and how underrated certain cars are. It makes for good discussion on the boards and allows for some food for thought for future modding. Rather than magazine race, I prefer to see the results first hand. One can look at dyno numbers and even crank horsepower, but until the cars line up, the outcome is an unknown quantity.

You might be surprised at the type of cars and people that partake in these type of runs. These are not teenagers in your stereotypical civic, but rather responsible adults with some rather nice toys. I've participated in runs with various groups, with some of the cars being well over 100K in stock form. I honestly don't believe that accelerating in a straight line and making a few quick shifts at redline is all that dangerous. These canyon runs can be safe and fun, but honestly they have a higher element of danger than simply accelerating on a flat, empty piece of road.

I really don't see why you feel the need quote an old post from an unrelated thread. Haven't you ruined this thread enough? For goodness sakes, just let these guys organize their meet. It doesn't look like you plan on attending this meet, and are not adding anything of value, so just leave the thread alone already.
Old 03-08-2007 | 12:25 AM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Elitist...what are you talking about. If we were elitist you think I would return Nitrousz who was a newb at the time and has over $100Kinvested in the car call to install his first body kit on his car.

Is being an Elitist setting up several succesfull meets for new and old school members.

Is being an elitist getting member on this forum discounts on labor and parts for them when they were newbs.

Cmon man get the whole picture before you post biased opions or are you jusrt on another girls jock.

Give me a break
I have set up several succesfull meets for the new and old school to meet up. Hmmm let me think. First one was my thread of the 818 GTG with the Camp1320 meet (4/2005), next was the number of canyon runs, how bout the hooters meet, local shop meets, the 6 month weekly bar meet, oh wait what about the recent dav and buster meet a couple of weeks ago. It's the newbs that keep asking for the meets to be set up and I recently started doing so. What have yo done for the members on this board.
Why do you feel the need to list past meets as some type of accomplishment. That's great that you've organized a meet before, but honestly, who really cares. Am I supposed to hold you in some type of high regard since set up a meet on the internet? The fact that you actually made a list shows that you are really quite defensive. You carry on about these "successful" meets like it actually makes a difference. The fact of the matter is that the people who participate in this run will have fun and enjoy drive without you, as realistically, you won't be missed.
Old 03-08-2007 | 12:25 AM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

I have a financial interest in the so-cal section
I think this speaks volumes about the intent behind your posts. From this thread alone, I would not purchase anything from a company that you are related with. I'm sure there are others who would probably agree with me.
Old 03-08-2007 | 06:11 AM
06MagneticZ

1. onedirtyz -naeiri- any saturday/sunday
2. redman333 -Jared- saturday/sunday
3. 06r33z-ralph--any day
4. fastz33-mike-sunday
5. joey3am-joey(joe,joseph,[whatever])- sat or sun
6. 06MagneticZ - Jeff - Sat or Sun
Old 03-08-2007 | 07:40 AM
joey3am

+100 on arod driving like a NUT!!!

ahahahahaha, JK man.
Old 03-08-2007 | 11:28 AM
arodbrs

Default ..

Joey i have money that your going to lose to dirty in the race, so u need to stepup those mods she said arent going to help you with those 22's your running on the z.......
Old 03-08-2007 | 02:52 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

HEY.... i said nothing. nooooo racing on little t!

[soledad canyon, however...totally different story ]
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:00 PM
arodbrs

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
HEY.... i said nothing. nooooo racing on little t!

[soledad canyon, however...totally different story ]

Sitdown, shutup and hold on!
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:12 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Old 03-08-2007 | 04:00 PM
joey3am

Originally Posted by arodbrs
Joey i have money that your going to lose to dirty in the race, so u need to stepup those mods she said arent going to help you with those 22's your running on the z.......
LOL @ 22's.....yea, 22's that YOU WANT, but CAN'T HAVE!!! hahahah

i'll take dirty, with my mods off

OHH SNAAAP! haha, jk
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:10 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

how'd i get involved in this..?

someone's using my name in vain!

in all seriousness though, i'm iffy on the street racing. i've already got tickets to deal with... ugh. met with one lawyer today and spoke with another. damn greedy bastards, they are.
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:17 PM
06r33z

how'd i get involved in this..?

someone's using my name in vain!

in all seriousness though, i'm iffy on the street racing. i've already got tickets to deal with... ugh. met with one lawyer today and spoke with another. damn greedy bastards, they are.
so how was it? damn bastards lol.
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:23 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

well my mom's cousin was COMPLETELY UNHELPFUL. the only advice he could muster up was...do a trial by declaration. i'm like yeah fool, thanks. i knew that.

so then i called these traffic attorney people i'd been in contact earlier..
http://www.traffic-ticket-attorney.com/
they seem kinda gimicky but the lawyer i spoke with was much more helpful, more informative, at least... he said they've got a 95% dismissal rate for the tickets they deal with. basically they file a crapload of subpeona's and do a bunch of other lawyerly stuff to overwhelm the system, or something. yeah. i figure even if he's lying and the dismissal rate is still anywhere over 80%, that's a damn good chance. PLUS they'd take care of EVERYTHING.. all court appearances, all paperwork, etc etc. considering the court is in coalinga county and i HAVE TO SHOW UP [i called today to request a trial by declaration.. i was pretty much denied. i would have to write a letter to the judge formally asking permission to do a trial by declaration, "because of the nature of my offense"...wtf?] if the lawyers take care of all that crap it would be a huge, huge load off my shoulders. he first quoted me $4k then $3400 and i got him down to $3100. i'm kind of weighing the pros and cons and the risks and crap. if the first ticket, which is the bad one, gets dismissed, i can easily do traffic school and pay the fine and whatever for the second one.. it's not that bad. plus i got an extension on the second one already.. if i'm up for it i'll try to get that dismissed on my own.

that's the story of the day folks.... the end!
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:26 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

hahaha maybe i should start a 'help a dirtyz out with her stupid lawyer fees' donation thread on here...

i have a feeling it wouldn't work.

Old 03-08-2007 | 04:32 PM
06r33z

hahaha maybe i should start a 'help a dirtyz out with her stupid lawyer fees' donation thread on here...

i have a feeling it wouldn't work.

lol maybe.....or maybe not......
damn thats alot of money

Quick Reply: angeles forest cruise/run--EXCITING NEW ROUTE!!