Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Got into an accident. Anybody know any good shops?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 05:30 PM
chingwithbling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got into an accident. Anybody know any good shops?

Well about three weeks ago I got in an accident, and wasn't hurt, but can't say the same for my baby. There was apparently some pretty bad suspension damage to the passenger side, both front and back, and some minor body damage. State farm took my car to one of those Caliber body shops, and based on their appraisal the car is not totaled. However, just getting the appraisal has taken three weeks, and I still have not gotten the final word on how extensive the damage is and how much it will cost to fix. Therefore, I'm just wondering if you guys know any shops, hopefully close to me in Claremont (909), that are trustworthy and know what they're doing? Because the fact is that after waiting three weeks just for them to inspect the car, I'm not sure I want to let them repair it because who knows how long that will take, these three weeks have already been long enough.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:35 PM
SnoDog

Call Sixteen Customs @ 310-715-1810 and talk to Hiro. Tell him Steve with the white Z sent you and he should take care of you. They're located in Gardena. They've done a lot of work on my car, including body kit paint/install, as well as when I got into an accident similar to yours, I took it to them as well. They did an awesome job, and the car came out looking new. They do really good quality work, but they also take their time. They don't take forever, but they make sure they do your car right. Good luck.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:38 PM
knucklez

I just recently sent my friend to a bodyshop in Koreatown. He just recently dropped by to see the progress on his car and told me they were doing a great job. If you're willing to drive all the way down here, let me know so I can call in beforehand.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Mike@JTuned

Honestly, take it to the insurance appointed body shop. If the work comes out bad you have a guarantee and have a lot more to lose than a hole in the wall or "custom" body shop, which I would advise for you to avoid like the plauge. BTW do you have full coverage? The insurance co. should be able to provide you with a rental car while your Z is in the shop.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

You could bring it to us. We are partnered with seidners auto body next door to us. This way we can keep an eye on your car for you and get any parts that are needed right away.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Panda350z

M1 autobody does insurance work too. PM me for details if you want.