Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

!!!Orange County Party List!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 04:30 PM
1ADAM Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The girls at Sutra are fine *** girls. All of them look fake. But still hot though. Some of them are gold diggers and you have to have money to get there attention. But, still a good time. I think David Banner is performing Friday?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:47 PM
nosser

I usually hit up downtown fullerton on tuesdays any drink is 2for1
Old 03-24-2007, 03:19 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by nosser
I usually hit up downtown fullerton on tuesdays any drink is 2for1
RockinTaco!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Me350Z

Orange County is limited in the selection of places to party but if you go on the right nights you may get lucky.

Clubs:
Sutra, Costa Mesa. Restaurant/Club afterhours. More of the pretentious crowd like Hollywood. Young Professionals
Tentations, Costa Mesa. " " 2 dance floors
Club Vegas, Costa Mesa. Club with 2 dance floors, mixed crowd. I believe Friday night is Asian night.
Shark Club, Costa Mesa. More of a hip-hop scene. Friday night is Asian night.
Tia Juana's, Irvine. Restaurant/Club. This one is hard to find but off Sand Canyon. Thursday night is College night 18 & over club. They have a theme for every night of the week.
V20, Long Beach. Hip Hop, mixed crowd. Huge venue, decor is nice.

*Cover charge is $15-$20 above unless you are on the guest list or bottle service.

Bars:
Detroit Bar, Costa Mesa. Looks like a hole in the wall from the outside but pretty chill, pool tables and lounges.
Pierce St. Annex, Newport. Local bar, college student hangout, chill place, mixed crowd with dancing
La Cave. Downstairs off 17th in Newport. Live bands on selected days. Cool place to chill in a group.
Sharkeez, Newport. Only been there in football season. Close to the beach, more of a sports bar.
Downtown Fullerton has many bars on the same block. Rockin Taco, Black Alley. CSF college students, gets cramped on the weekends.

There's always D&B, Yardhouse, and your everyday bars.

*If you want to impress your girl, I suggest you take her to St. Regis, Dana Point and have a cocktail there. It's got a magnificient view of the ocean.

Anybody been to Club M in Laguna Beach?? That's the only place I've never been but heard it's sad.