Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

damn CHP & hatred bias towards imports

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn CHP & hatred bias towards imports

it isnt any secret how bias many PD's and CHPs are towards import in general . i mean there are alot of dumbasses with japanese sport compact cars who drive totally stupid and with retarded movies that Hollywood create it just provokes morons to try to drive like fcuktards

anyways heres some bullshiet on my way to school so i hop on the 5 fwy, then around the big *** DARE mural off the 5 southbound right by Broadway exit next to Chinatown low and behold a CHP spots me and starts pacing me... wont even pass me and i have TP's so its loud but i drive normally ( not all retarded and ricerlike) so he looks and probably sees these black bars visible on the side of my window and red bucket seats, doesnt pass me on purpose then tail gates me like no tommorow... from that view he can clearly see my rollcage and red bucket seats visbile in the rear window since im tintless *thought about tint but the "X & /" bar just impaired my vision a bit too much... so he pulls to my right and gives me this ******* stare and starts pacing me again then pulls right behind me tailing me.. i switch lanes because i have to interchange to the 10 fwy to school and this dood literally tales me as well

next big problem im running TP's which are fumy and which is pretty scary CHP know that smell.. so we are stuck in traffic from the 5fwy to the 10 fwy where it curve around under the bridge im trying my best to not let the car go over 2000k rpm and doing a damn good job, the quick prayer helped as well well it started to bottle neck and i forced my way ahead of 2 cars and i just stayed on the slowlane because school was right around there and he paces me a again gives me the dirtiest look and bones out.... roughly 10 minutes of harrassment, sweating, praying and in a hurry to go to school...

if i were in a mustang or vette i wouldnt have gotten that annoying harrassement...

scary fact about CHP, some import industry guy*saw on TV and my law enforcement buddies confirmed it is actually true* basically sold out the whole engine modification list of what to look for CHP were taking a month class whiile this TRAITOR schooled them thoroughly about intercoolers, intakes w/o CARB stickers, exhaust especially shiny big cans, BOVs, SR20DET's, type R motors, the works they know it all test pipes straightpipes, aftermarket steering wheels with no airbags

when my friends Sil80 got refereed in Monterey Park, the dood whipped out a folder with pictures of motors and motor components and started pointing everything out before he served my boy with a "state ref" ticket

worse case scenario if he didnt figure out the exhaust because nismo looks like stock and mines is dirty as hell, he coulda popped my hood and saw my nismo intake w/o a CARB sticker and bammmmmm "state ref" which i know is an easy fix but its a b1tch taking it off putting them on etc.... also he wouldve probably maybe even sweated me for the rollcage and bucket seats assuming i use it to "Street race" when i use it for track since i track my car... these strict *** cali cops have kept me from throwing on a wing which attracts cops from the rear * my car is vERY plain from the rear because i figured law enforcement scope you out from the rear

thanks for listening to my vent peace out y'alls

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 04-24-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you are a sponser, can't you just keep your illegal car on the track and write it off as a bussiness expense? than get something stock for a daily
Old 04-24-2007, 09:15 PM
MR_X

Hey Ben, I hear you man. reason why I'm so glad I'm moving out of here in the Summer. One thing I'm going to miss is the canyons and the meets.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:27 PM
onebadfyvo

I know a few years back, many teens were dying because of illegal street racing in San Diego. Due to loud public outcry, SDPD cracked down hard. They made themselves VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE about mods, and actually started teaching other agencies about what to look for as far as mods. Looks like you made yourself noticed by your TP's. As far as the CHP tailing you, sounds like he was gathering evidence by looking harder in what's in your car. sean1967 is right 100%. I know you have a business and you advertise with your ride, but that's the chance YOU'RE taking by driving it on public roads. Leave that ride in your showroon and get a daily driver. JMHO.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:37 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by onebadfyvo
I know a few years back, many teens were dying because of illegal street racing in San Diego. Due to loud public outcry, SDPD cracked down hard. They made themselves VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE about mods, and actually started teaching other agencies about what to look for as far as mods. Looks like you made yourself noticed by your TP's. As far as the CHP tailing you, sounds like he was gathering evidence by looking harder in what's in your car. sean1967 is right 100%. I know you have a business and you advertise with your ride, but that's the chance YOU'RE taking by driving it on public roads. Leave that ride in your showroon and get a daily driver. JMHO.

ummm to your guy's suprise the whole sponsor thing is "helping out a friend", im not rich or anything im just a poor *** student who has a daily driver which i actually do track at the same time... my car is basically stock minus a few cosmetics and bolt ons but as far as the TP's go, the sound of a nismo combo with TP's if you keep it under 2500k which i was driving under 2500k you wont actually get the rasp sound unless your going uphill

i was abiding all the rules of the road which i usually do and i dont street race its pathetic, nor do i encourage it

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 04-24-2007 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:37 PM
FairladyZX

i hear u brotha! that's why i try to keep my z as stock looking as possible and carb legal. seems to me CHP is more **** than local PD's sometimes but i could be wrong...i remember west covina CHP gave me nightmares a few yrs ago for a simple fix ticket
Old 04-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by MR_X
Hey Ben, I hear you man. reason why I'm so glad I'm moving out of here in the Summer. One thing I'm going to miss is the canyons and the meets.

you really leaving cali rick? where to next bro?
Old 04-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Reyes5937

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The CHP in other words the Communists Highway Party
Old 04-24-2007, 09:53 PM
gimpster621

i hate chp with a passion
Old 04-24-2007, 09:55 PM
FairladyZX

Old 04-24-2007, 09:55 PM
TayTaythatsme04

off topic but what cage are you running >?

T
Old 04-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by TayTaythatsme04
off topic but what cage are you running >?

T

whats up Taylor

Kirk racing 4 pt. with X brace
Old 04-24-2007, 10:19 PM
onebadfyvo

Originally Posted by Reyes5937
The CHP in other words the Communists Highway Party
Good one.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:19 PM
erickim080387

Originally Posted by FairladyZX
i hear u brotha! that's why i try to keep my z as stock looking as possible and carb legal. seems to me CHP is more **** than local PD's sometimes but i could be wrong...i remember west covina CHP gave me nightmares a few yrs ago for a simple fix ticket
LOL ERIC! carb legal my a$$!!! LOL
Old 04-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by FairladyZX

lol

eric your comedy
Old 04-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Korki Buchek

The "referee ticket" is the most ridiculous thing ever. There has to be some sort of constitutional violation going on. Something about probable cause.

I volunteer, if enough people will donate, to get one and appeal it as high as it needs to go.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:26 PM
yahookendogg

i hear u ben. i drove my bone stock Z for about a yr and got pulled over several times when i was driving like a granny... but i have to admit i've done lot of crazy speeds before i got caught; like doing 138 on a 210 freeway lol... that was fun. i can only imagine what a pain it would be driving a modded Z, when cops are around. they need to stop wasting time and focus on real crimes. thx for the refund bytheway.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:29 PM
erickim080387

lol..^ ur crazy.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Panda350z

I'm so scarred to drive my car too. Its so fumy and so loud. California is nice and all, but I dunno CHP is pretty bias.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Tubbs

I love how Harley guys can get away with anything. Loud pigs.

Quick Reply: damn CHP & hatred bias towards imports