Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

stillen award results....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 06:11 AM
THE TECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buffmanjeff
congrats but why didn't pink Z win?
I think we all know why.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:01 AM
pay

Originally Posted by buffmanjeff
congrats but why didn't pink Z win?

LOL
Old 05-15-2007, 09:14 AM
1sickveilsidez

Hey thanks a lot guys for mentioning my car, "the pink Z." I know it gets mixed reviews by a lot of people and I could really care less, to each his own, but just wait and see until it's finished, i'm about to start some extensive motor work soon and i'm in the market for a BBK right now. I could really care less for performance but I love to compete in the show circuit so it's a must for FI and BBK. Anyway congrats Wendy you really deserve it, your car has come a really long way and if anyone deserves it that would be you. Congrats to the other winners too.

Rick
Old 05-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

Originally Posted by 1sickVeilsideZ
Hey thanks a lot guys for mentioning my car, "the pink Z." I know it gets mixed reviews by a lot of people and I could really care less, to each his own, but just wait and see until it's finished, i'm about to start some extensive motor work soon and i'm in the market for a BBK right now. I could really care less for performance but I love to compete in the show circuit so it's a must for FI and BBK. Anyway congrats Wendy you really deserve it, your car has come a really long way and if anyone deserves it that would be you. Congrats to the other winners too.

Rick

Hey Rick, Thanks for the congrats. You are right though about building the car for yourself and you can careless about what people think. I'm glad u're not tripping about how people may have mixed reviews for your z. It's yours, and thats what you want to do for it, then go for it. i didnt get to see you at this event, but i did pass by your car. See you next time at shows or something...
Old 05-15-2007, 03:30 PM
deviljon

but if you don't care what people think, why show the car? isn't it going to be judged by OTHER people?

don't get me wrong, im all about doing what i want to my own ride. i know you don't have to look like everyone else to look dope.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:34 PM
gimpster621

Originally Posted by 1sickVeilsideZ

Rick
i admit the color was a bit off for me but your setup is sick man. its ure car so do what you want. lot of people had mixed feelings about my front paint scheme too but i just did what i wanted. oh having a wii in ure car is pimmmmp. hell i cant even find one for my apt!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

Originally Posted by deviljon
but if you don't care what people think, why show the car? isn't it going to be judged by OTHER people?

don't get me wrong, im all about doing what i want to my own ride. i know you don't have to look like everyone else to look dope.
Yeah, Thats true too. But It's a feeling that he and other people know that the car is "different" than everyone else's. People have different opinions on cars, everyone's different. If everyone's the same, then everyone is a follower. If everybody conform to the same tuning style, the scene will be boring because everyone else have the same style. It just to be different and be able to do the stuff you want to do, makes themselves feel good. Its unique so it makes it stand out from the crowd. People will love it, some people will hate it, but the feeling each one us gets, knowing that our car is unique makes it all worthwhile....
Old 05-15-2007, 04:22 PM
deviljon

Originally Posted by Wendy
Yeah, Thats true too. But It's a feeling that he and other people know that the car is "different" than everyone else's. People have different opinions on cars, everyone's different. If everyone's the same, then everyone is a follower. If everybody conform to the same tuning style, the scene will be boring because everyone else have the same style. It just to be different and be able to do the stuff you want to do, makes themselves feel good. Its unique so it makes it stand out from the crowd. People will love it, some people will hate it, but the feeling each one us gets, knowing that our car is unique makes it all worthwhile....
i totally agree. and when people put that much time/money into their rides, it shows. in the end, it really is all about how you like it.

congrats btw!
Old 05-15-2007, 08:10 PM
ASTIG_Z

Originally Posted by gimpster621
i admit the color was a bit off for me but your setup is sick man. its ure car so do what you want. lot of people had mixed feelings about my front paint scheme too but i just did what i wanted. oh having a wii in ure car is pimmmmp. hell i cant even find one for my apt!
gimp, i can get you a wii. hit me up if you need one. Sorry off topic...