Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

biggest my350z.com pet peeve

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:14 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Preach it sister!!!

Readin other posts...I'm assuming yer name is Brandon...What we are tryin to say to you is this... If you say that yer an easy person to track down and you keep talkin the way you do...you might rub rick ( I'm assuming that's his name from his sn) the wrong way and actually make him want to "track" you down and beat you...

Just my
lol well no, more like my
Old 08-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Motormouth
Banned

this is the lamest **** ever. Rick, can you at least show me what he did that is so offensive? I've looked up his posts and really don't see what has caused you so much anger. are you picking on him because you think you can whoop his ***. if he was 6-2 250 would you still be doing it?

so far, all I have seen is you running around calling him names to try and **** him off (only a guess as to your motivation). and honestly, it just makes you look stupid. I have no problem with you rick so don't take this as me instigating a fight with you cause I would hate for you to charter a flight out to NJ to 'smack me up'.

and you all want him to cower away from fear of physical violence? jeez. you all think fighting means anything... get a clue, it doesn't mean shit in the real world.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres my .2 cents

i have mad love for Rick who i consider a good friend and someone who does stick to his word, isnt afraid to voice his opinion and back it up, I respect him because he will back up whatever he has whether its physical or mental. Brandon i have seen you post up things pretty negative about other people like i said its an open forum but dont expect people not to get mad and take action. with me and the whole car thing ive been working on cars as long as ive been a bad kid when i was younger 1994 to be exact. I got beat up alot but back then it did teach me RESPECT. Like nowadays look at all the wannabe 2pac asian kids whos parents have money but they continue to wear swapmeet clothes cortez the whole 9 yards.

when i was wearing cortez AND I WAS FROM SOMEWHERE, i used to get beat up etc.... my *** handed to me, my whole life relied on a pager and what i kept with me for protection, about that time the 2 fists thing wasnt cutting it, people were getting jumped, shanked, shot, and in LA their houses were getting burned...... i had to dodge and avoid all that... and still be down for mines... its like look at the kids nowadays alot of them dont have respect, they act up when fighting wasnt necessary, they had the internet and $30k cars handed to them in highschool, although i came from a good family life wasnt that easy before..... i wasnt spoiled etc....

friends got locked up, homies got shot i got sent away... for what stupid unecessary violence?? to carry on and die for a NAME....

nowadays you see guys from nowhere getting dragon tattoos looking for any excuse to show them off and act hard.... its funny i dont need to floss my tats to get respect

the whole point of the matter is if you respect others and are kind and considerate they will respect you, if you brush yourself as some loud mouth jack *** * which im not saying you are doing but hypothetically* be aware that not everyone will handle it the same way as just the internet...

if someone can get shot over $20, or wearing the wrong shoes or colors someone can get beat over the internet

plain and simple

i wasnt walked into a gang i was jumped in when i was 12 years old, i learned soooo much from that experience that hell im not proud of it but i learned how to respect others be cool and mellow. People who do know me respect me not because of that but because the kind of friendly chill genuine vibe i give off... i have homies from everywhere now even rivals because we all grew up and i dont say fighting solves anything i try to avoid it as much as i can..... we're older now theres no point..... but honestly if anyone for the matter continues to mouth off then honestly be preparred there are some people i wouldnt mind smacking and hitting but then again i fear lawsuits and the authorities plus whats the point

bottom line is if you do not want this to escalate further ......APOLOGIZE......

just say its a big misunderstanding and its not worth fighting for, otherwise man up and take the consequences

im not saying this cause i think im hard, i am not, i knew who i was and i dont have to look 2wice in the mirror and front like a wanksta ... cause i know what i can do i have done and what ive seen.....

im a changed person but i do value 2 virtues in life which are LOYALTY AND RESPECT

i would respect you manning up to apologize if you do not feel the need to fight i would respect one who does apologize sincerely....

it TAKES A REAL MAN TO PUT DOWN HIS PRIDE AND APOLOGIZE BELIEVE ME I HAVE DONE IT OVER AND OVER in the recent years and i feel alot mature and better about it

i do feel that this is out of hand and i would simply apologize for the misunderstanding.... if not good luck

i honestly feel bad that this thing escalated this much..... seriously my whole point of my thread was the lack of respect thats been growing from fellow Z members i just wanted the Z community to thrive a bit without this whole nonsense of people feeling bad down orsrespected Z guys are hella awesome i wouldnt want to see it go towards other "hater" forums where guys even steal each others cars cough ...hondas***

i hope this thing does get solved honestly

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 08-08-2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Vertex350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ well said Ben.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:31 PM
FairladyZX

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80

if someone can get shot over $20, or wearing the wrong shoes or colors someone can get beat over the internet

look at how many freeway shootings we have in LA every other month just because of some stupid road rage when one driver gets cut off by other careless drivers
Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 PM
michaeljr6

...............so

how about 8/11/07 behind the T&K food market @ 10pm

fast and furious style
Old 08-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Motormouth
Banned

exactly, and you assholess (some of you) are just perpetrating that attitude by instigating a fight you have no personal involvement in. YOU aren't the one who's gonna get a tooth knocked out, or have to explain to your boss why you have a black eye.

if ihatethatbobbarker really said anything offensive and you took it more than just a joke OR if he was seriously dissing you, if he wants to stand behind his word and Rick wants to be 'keepin it realz' then he has to be prepared to defend himself absolutely, but never should anyone have to cower from threats of violence from another... I mean, if it's a gun, sure... **** yourself and beg lol.. I'd rather run.

If I were bobbarker and what I said WAS in fact a personal attack and it was meant in jest, communication is key. whether rick wants to accept 'dude, I was just kidding, sorry for hurting your feelings' then great. but if it was simply that bobbarker didn't like his rims, or said his car was ugly or whatever, then again, that is simply an opinion and he is entitled to it.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:51 PM
TOM JONES

My pet peeve, anybody that joined after 2003, bring back the old schoolers. This would never happen back then....SAD
Old 08-08-2007, 01:02 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Good stuff Ben, now give me advans for free. j/p

So you guys cook beef at a korean bbq? If so I might join the next one. What else is involved?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Motormouth
Banned

bob was a member in 2003 and rick was a member in 2004..

how so? I remember some pretty big flame wars.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by 97supratt
So you guys cook beef at a korean bbq? If so I might join the next one. What else is involved?
They bring you the meat on a plate...you cook it and while it's cooking you can eat the side dishes and jus chit chat/drink whatever floats yer boat...I'll will give you a fair warning now...you WILL smell like K-BBQ after all this is done...
Old 08-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Vertex350

It's pretty simple, just cook the beef to your desired taste then eat it. Dip it in sauce, chase it with a side dish, or finish it with some rice or soup. Not that difficult, I say we set one up as a demonstration meet.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Vertex350

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
you WILL smell like K-BBQ after all this is done...
LOL +1, bring an extra shirt.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Benzoboi

Originally Posted by Vertex350
It's pretty simple, just cook the beef to your desired taste then eat it. Dip it in sauce, chase it with a side dish, or finish it with some rice or soup. Not that difficult, I say we set one up as a demonstration meet.
Demonstration meet??? LOL

Step one...put meat on grill

Step two...when done to desired rareness, take off grille...

Step three...apply as much or as lil of the dipping sauce/hot sauce as you want...

Step four...enjoy...

Yo Vertex maybe we should make this into a video and sell it??? What cha think???
Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

oh pffft, just come out on sunday and check it out.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Motormouth
Banned

again, I hate you all... I need to find a Korean BBQ place around here

my g/f's family makes some killer Filipino BBQ, but it isn't the same.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:25 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

when he first messaged me on aim, we hashed things out and I assumed it was fine. I asked at the end of our conversation if it gave him closure. he said yes, and it was just another day on my350z. after this I thought it was done, he seemed satisfied but then he called one of my friends to threaten me. also, some of the things he said in this thread were uncalled for, like insulting my mom when she has nothing to do with this. I haven't said anything remotely like that, because its inappropriate, and has nothing to do with whats going on between us. I haven't insulted his friends either, which is what he said to put me on the defensive in the first place.

I'm not the one that owes the apology.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:27 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
oh pffft, just come out on sunday and check it out.
Cage + BBK owns my life this weekend. I dunno if I should just kick my savings accounts a$$ and buy a BBK for this weekend. It'll be a big ballin' weekend though. lol
Old 08-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
when he first messaged me on aim, we hashed things out and I assumed it was fine. I asked at the end of our conversation if it gave him closure. he said yes, and it was just another day on my350z. after this I thought it was done, he seemed satisfied but then he called one of my friends to threaten me. also, some of the things he said in this thread were uncalled for, like insulting my mom when she has nothing to do with this. I haven't said anything remotely like that, because its inappropriate, and has nothing to do with whats going on between us. I haven't insulted his friends either, which is what he said to put me on the defensive in the first place.

I'm not the one that owes the apology.

i would put down my pride then be the bigger person and step up to the plate to apologize, i can tell by the way you talk you dont want any trouble and i can respect that, whats the point at this day and age, yes ive been disrespected (not alot) by nerdy rich people who wouldnt survive a day in the streets i know my fair share of industry people and some can be jerk offs cause theyre on a high horse they dont know about you and your past but yet their so quick to judge... but whats the point.... what am i going to gain from beating someones @$$ that will probably be a b1tch and sue me and i know who i am what ive done ive probably dated and gotten more girls than them, ive driven better cars and been to better places like Japan and lived it up there not just like some tourist, they will never live the life i have lived, i have too much to lose now.... no point just saying it will take alot of tension off this thread and off this board and alot off your chest

the momma jokes were sooooo 9th grade who would take that seriouslyi wouldnt and Rick has probably never met your mom so its just talking indirect smack

just saying bro be the bigger man .... its not being a puszy its being mature and showing that you have the ***** to apologize for this escalated situation or at least apologize your part

if not bro then might as well face it

well good luck to you its a small world and you guys are bound to run into each other

btw thanks Vertex, Arin and Eric for the reply much love back at cha !!!

Last edited by Boneout JZA80; 08-08-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good stuff Ben, now give me advans for free. j/p

if you never had it you will be hooked. The food is off the hook bro it definately has become on of my favs. The beer HITE is also very good I say you have to go with us.

Quick Reply: biggest my350z.com pet peeve