Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

biggest my350z.com pet peeve

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 12:48 PM
daytona350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Actually, I'm complaining about what people do...The difference is i'm willing to smash your face in if you really wanna walk the way you talk on here. I called Jeff because he is the only mutual person I know that knows you and me. I even contacted you immediately via Aim when you wanted to have beef. If I saw you prior in person I would have done the same. I wanted an answer of some sort because you are an annoying **** ant and wanted to see if you wanted to back up your words in person. I'm not a person that hides behind his keyboard, which is more than I can say for most of u
wow, do you even know wat you sound like? here lemme answer; like a pompus *****. your willing to assult another member here just to.....yeah not much reason other that you think he needs an *** wooping......great....

it seems as though when you run out of things to say, your end result is fighting and threatening people over the internet; how old are we now?

wow, calling jeff, what purpose does that serve? telling someone that your going to beat another person up? that some nice 8th grade mentality
Old 08-07-2007, 12:53 PM
UHATEIT

so much drama in this thread!
Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^seriously, and for once i've got nothing to do with it.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:04 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the only person i'll flame is "columbian07350z"
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 PM
ASTIG_Z

Ohh and rickdogg receives a right hook from daytona350z.....
Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ASTIG_Z
Ohh and rickdogg receives a right hook from daytona350z.....
LMAO

And the instigator enters the ring.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by knucklez
My biggest 350z.com pet peeve : Columbian07350Z

oh dang, beat me to it.

also, what is rickdogg and ihatebobbarker fighting about? something happen at a meet that i/others don't know about?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:13 PM
michaeljr6

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
^seriously, and for once i've got nothing to do with it.
but we can join i'm sure there's space open
Old 08-07-2007, 01:14 PM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by stylett9
the only person i'll flame is "columbian07350z"

same here, thats why i joined this thread I thought I was getting yelled at for fueling the fire in his threads, but then again lots of people do it to him
Old 08-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by daytona350z
wow, do you even know wat you sound like? here lemme answer; like a pompus *****. your willing to assult another member here just to.....yeah not much reason other that you think he needs an *** wooping......great....

it seems as though when you run out of things to say, your end result is fighting and threatening people over the internet; how old are we now?

wow, calling jeff, what purpose does that serve? telling someone that your going to beat another person up? that some nice 8th grade mentality
Hahha how's it going over there with your boyfriend? I may sound like a *****, but it is directed towards someone that I feel deserves that treatment. Yup, Brandon asks for it. Do you think people like me get insulted and annoyed for no reason whatsoever? Come on now. He purposely goes around antagonizing people of course ONLY on the internet and straight up calls me a b!tch in a thread not too long ago. I don't know about you, but that is not cool. When confronted he can't man up to his words in person? Gimme a break and grow some friggin *****.

The purpose it serves is to let him know that if he wants to talk **** in the future to know what to expect. Lets just call it a fair warning from a fellow member to another. Sitting on your friggin high horse talking about 8th grade mentality. Look at the crap you guys post that do nothing more than merely degrade our site. I'm not alone and speak for many others that you guys royally **** off. I am just the only one willing to say it can call his puszy *** out.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:29 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

again with the threats, don't worry if you say something that needs to be made fun of in person ill make fun of you, but if your expecting me to just run up and talk **** I'm sorry it wont happen.

the last time someone tried beating me up was middle school I thought I was too old for this **** then, I guess your never too old to throw a punch

its not about hiding behind a keyboard, its about chilling out, I've pissed off plenty of people over the years, and so have you I'm sure, because we are both mouthy. On the other hand you are the only person that calls peoples friends after an argument like its their problem... and I know I'm not the only one you've done this to.
it doesn't make you look tough, it makes you look ridiculous.

Originally Posted by stylett9
oh dang, beat me to it.

also, what is rickdogg and ihatebobbarker fighting about? something happen at a meet that i/others don't know about?
I've picked on him for a while, he gets really bent out of shape, I don't even have to actually say anything mean to him and he gets all intense like this with the threats. I hope actually gets angry and like yells at the computer screen, id pay for video of him yelling at me through the monitor.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Ryco

My three biggest pet peeves are

1) People that flame or just give unhelpful remarks when someone asks a question
2) People that tell you to use the search button
3) People that tell you your post is a repost
Old 08-07-2007, 01:36 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Hahha how's it going over there with your boyfriend?

When confronted he can't man up to his words in person? Gimme a break and grow some friggin *****.
I love you bug(thats my pet name for daytona350z)! we're such a cute couple if only rick could see us he wouldn't have to ask how we are doing

and you have NEVER confronted me in person! I haven't seen you in person since this whole thing started, and I barely saw you before.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:36 PM
michaeljr6

Originally Posted by Ryco
My three biggest pet peeves are

1) People that flame or just give unhelpful remarks when someone asks a question
2) People that tell you to use the search button
3) People that tell you your post is a repost
repost
Old 08-07-2007, 01:38 PM
97supratt

UFC underground match? I can set it up guys? We'll have bets **cough cough** I mean gathering of friendly donations starting at $50 bucks all the way to $250 bucks. I'll have bikini models in between rounds but I don't know if you guys can even last the 3 rounds. lol

Who's in???? Anyone?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
again with the threats, don't worry if you say something that needs to be made fun of in person ill make fun of you, but if your expecting me to just run up and talk **** I'm sorry it wont happen.

the last time someone tried beating me up was middle school I thought I was too old for this **** then, I guess your never too old to throw a punch

its not about hiding behind a keyboard, its about chilling out, I've pissed off plenty of people over the years, and so have you I'm sure, because we are both mouthy. On the other hand you are the only person that calls peoples friends after an argument like its their problem... and I know I'm not the only one you've done this to.
it doesn't make you look tough, it makes you look ridiculous.

I've picked on him for a while, he gets really bent out of shape, I don't even have to actually say anything mean to him and he gets all intense like this with the threats. I hope actually gets angry and like yells at the computer screen, id pay for video of him yelling at me through the monitor.
Well just remember what will probably happen if you decide to mouth off. The difference is who backs up their ****. No one respects someone that cannot back up what they say because apparently you don't.

I do speak my mind and do say things, but I don't go randomly calling people *****es. If I do i'm ready to back up what I say or deal with the consquences that typically come along with it.

Me look ridiculous huh? Just take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself about who you are. You are a 4-eyed dork that can't get a girl even if you tried. Keep in mind ugly, dorky, and/ or fat girls dont count. LOL and you "picking on me." Get outta here with that...I was never really bothered by your dweeb azz until you crossed the line with me. I've heard of people complaining about you forever, but once you crossed the line it gave me more reason to call you out for the puzsy you are not for only my sake but for everyone else.

By the way here was a classic moment. It's funny how it reflects what some of your "friends" have described you as LOL

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/285496-want-to-be-in-a-video-game-commercial.html
Old 08-07-2007, 01:42 PM
michaeljr6

Originally Posted by 97supratt
UFC underground match? I can set it up guys? We'll have bets **cough cough** I mean gathering of friendly donations starting at $50 bucks all the way to $250 bucks. I'll have bikini models in between rounds but I don't know if you guys can even last the 3 rounds. lol

Who's in???? Anyone?
i'm in....250 on rickdogg b/c he's viet
Old 08-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
I love you bug(thats my pet name for daytona350z)! we're such a cute couple if only rick could see us he wouldn't have to ask how we are doing

and you have NEVER confronted me in person! I haven't seen you in person since this whole thing started, and I barely saw you before.
Because I haven't seen you since I called you out Mr. Dweeb. I told you that day on AIM if we had a problem lets handle it and you just beat around the bush. So don't sit there and pretend like you are a man Brandon because you are one of the biggest losers I have ever laid eyes on in a while. Seriously, if I didn't know you were such a ***** I would have literally felt sorry for how you look and act. Reject of society. Go shave your back or something you f'n monkey

Last edited by Rickdogg; 08-07-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:43 PM
knucklez

Originally Posted by 97supratt

Who's in???? Anyone?
i got two-fiddy on rickdogg just because he was my jiu jitsu instructor, so i know what kinda of damage he does..

Last edited by knucklez; 08-07-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
97supratt

Originally Posted by michaeljr6
i'm in....250 on rickdogg b/c he's viet

It's because of his famous karate chop huh? Did you know the rickdogg also slices and dices.

It's a 3 in 1 machine folks!!!

Who else is in.

I got Michaeljr6 for 250

Anyone else?

Quick Reply: biggest my350z.com pet peeve