Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Need help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 03:51 PM
dstheman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help!!!

Yesterday i got a spectating ticket for watching races!

How much do they run for these days??
Old 08-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Nastyboy

Call the number that appears on the ticket.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Blu_Blur

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dstheman
Yesterday i got a spectating ticket for watching races!

How much do they run for these days??

Are you, like, 14?
Old 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
dstheman

No im like 18 and why would that matter!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
fast kiwi

i heard like a million dollars...
Old 08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
dstheman

lol no seriously...
Old 08-06-2007, 02:54 PM
erickim080387

im kinda curious too. i always heard u can get ticketed for watching street races.. can u post up how much you pay after you do?
Old 08-06-2007, 03:02 PM
fairlady350z33

that sucks man. did this happen in moreno valley or ontario. i hear they crack down pretty hard in ontario.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:17 PM
dstheman

it was in ontario and yea ill post how much it was...I have my court hearing on sept. 14....i called court and they said i have to go to court to hear how much its going to be!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Nastyboy

I didn't think Ontario happened any longer. Was it even worth it? (as in was there even enough people to even say you got to see anything good??)

If you don't want to wait to talk to the judge just google your citation. It's usually a series of numbers followed by a letter in parentheses ended with a "c.v." (ex. 123456(a) c.v. ) Once you find your citation you will most than likely find what people have paid for it.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:10 PM
dstheman

ok sounds goods great help...and yea at least 200 people were out there
Old 08-06-2007, 07:11 PM
dstheman

sorry...i just looked over what i wrote it makes me sound retarded lol
Old 08-06-2007, 07:25 PM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

Man you are lucky that they didn't raid it and towed the cars. I use to go to the street races in SFV back in the early 90's. Anyway there was one weekend that the cops raided one of many street tracks we would rotate on. Lucky for me I decided to stay home. Long story short they ended up giving a few racing tickets since there was an undercover there, 50+ cars were towed and impounded which were owned by the spectators. Also everyone one of them got a ticket as well for spectating. Unfortunately street races aren't what they use to be.

Honestly the serious street races are the ones that everyone hears about it but wont get to see unless you were part of that crew.

GL with the ticket and hope it doesn't hit your wallet to hard.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:57 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

jeez, spectating? that sucks
Old 08-07-2007, 12:31 AM
dstheman

Originally Posted by nismo33
Man you are lucky that they didn't raid it and towed the cars. I use to go to the street races in SFV back in the early 90's. Anyway there was one weekend that the cops raided one of many street tracks we would rotate on. Lucky for me I decided to stay home. Long story short they ended up giving a few racing tickets since there was an undercover there, 50+ cars were towed and impounded which were owned by the spectators. Also everyone one of them got a ticket as well for spectating. Unfortunately street races aren't what they use to be.

Honestly the serious street races are the ones that everyone hears about it but wont get to see unless you were part of that crew.

GL with the ticket and hope it doesn't hit your wallet to hard.
Yea trust me you can say this was a raid it was on the local news...but over 8 different police departments stopped this one...at least 50 cop cars! blocked both exits! I tried to get out but it wasnt gonne happen...not sure how many towed but 4 of my friends cars are gone and everyone got spec. tickets, few cars are getting crushed too for nitrous and stuff!!

check out this link its the news i was talking about

http://www.cbs2.com/video/?id=45217@kcbs.dayport.com
Old 08-07-2007, 01:31 AM
350Z_GTS

no offense, but what the F##K were you thinking. I work in ontario and it is a fact that they are cracking down on that stuff. I went to a meet today in cerritos and got nervous every time someone peeled the tires to attract cops. Ontario is crushing cars for racing and it is from what i hear a pretty decent ticket for even watching. I would never go to one especially in ontario. Next time if you decide to again risk getting your car impounded, take a bike instead. You have a much higher chance of getting away.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:38 AM
dstheman

Originally Posted by 350Z_GTS
no offense, but what the F##K were you thinking. I work in ontario and it is a fact that they are cracking down on that stuff. I went to a meet today in cerritos and got nervous every time someone peeled the tires to attract cops. Ontario is crushing cars for racing and it is from what i hear a pretty decent ticket for even watching. I would never go to one especially in ontario. Next time if you decide to again risk getting your car impounded, take a bike instead. You have a much higher chance of getting away.
Thanks for the advice...and i never took my car before and this first time that i did they did this! luckily for me i didnt race! BTW it was also the first time i took my gf too! go figure right...But im done with racing off the track all together now
Old 08-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Richy350Z

Wow, I haven't been there for about 1 1/2 years now. The last time I went I was driving a 2003 Ford Explorer. It was that one track by the 10. Well anyways, cops came from both sides closing the street. about 10 from each side, not letting anybody out... I had my friends Explorer, and I put it to use!!! I was going straight into some place where they hold Mobile Holmes For Sale or something, Well there was a fence. I was going on the sidewalk straight into it and a damn Mustang jumped infront of me! But I look back up @ the fence and a Suburban had knocked it down!! The Mustang didn't make it through he got stuck. I went around the Mustang, and I made it over the knocked down fence. We drove through the Mobile Holmes, pitch dark. You couldn't see ****. I made it through, was able to get away. I hopped on the 10West and just came home. Ever since then, man... I have not gone back.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:01 PM
dstheman

Originally Posted by Richy350Z
Wow, I haven't been there for about 1 1/2 years now. The last time I went I was driving a 2003 Ford Explorer. It was that one track by the 10. Well anyways, cops came from both sides closing the street. about 10 from each side, not letting anybody out... I had my friends Explorer, and I put it to use!!! I was going straight into some place where they hold Mobile Holmes For Sale or something, Well there was a fence. I was going on the sidewalk straight into it and a damn Mustang jumped infront of me! But I look back up @ the fence and a Suburban had knocked it down!! The Mustang didn't make it through he got stuck. I went around the Mustang, and I made it over the knocked down fence. We drove through the Mobile Holmes, pitch dark. You couldn't see ****. I made it through, was able to get away. I hopped on the 10West and just came home. Ever since then, man... I have not gone back.
Dang see thats some crazy *** **** lol!!
Lucky you got away though cause the spec tickets i heard are a LOT...im scared to get mine lol
Old 08-12-2007, 01:37 AM
srexplicit

Haha, That Sucks!!