Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Contacting Soo Mighty

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 09:51 AM
1supraholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contacting Soo Mighty

Need help contacting member Soo Mighty. Does anyone know or have a way to contact member SooMighty? I purchased a set of 19x9.5 & 19x10.5 Work VS-XX in black and paid for last Thursday and haven't heard from him since I made payment via paypal. Also, his for sale thread seems to have been removed/deleted. I know it's only been a week, but I just find it odd that I can't find his for sale thread and that I haven't heard from him nor has he replied to any of my PMs and emails after the fact. Any help of finding a way to contact him or such would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ronnie
(626) 482-2779

Anyhow, here's our conversation via PM:

Originally Posted by 1supraholic
Originally Posted by SooMighty
These wheels need no introduction. One of the most popular rims for any G35 or Z. The rims are in GREAT condition. Need to sell these ASAP before school starts so Ill make the BIN reaaaal cheap. these are 19" with 9.5 in the front and 10.5 in the back. offsets are 28+. Tires are Toyo proxies.
BIN is $2400. $2200 if bought before Thursday.

willing to ship. will ship through ups since my friend works there. add $100 for shipping.
wow, still not sold... I need money ASAP guys.

any reasonable offer takes these wheels.
Not sure if you received my previous PM, but I'll give it another try. I'm interested but would really like to see pics of the curb rash before committing to buy. Also, do you accept payment via paypal? I just hope you're within reasonable driving distance from Moreno Valley 92555. Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ronnie

im currently in vegas and will be up here for a while. this is the only damage on the wheels. I accept paypal, yes.
Ouch, you have any idea on how much that's gonna cost to get fixed? well let me know when you get back down to cali as i'm in no rush to get the wheels.
$150. its not as bad as it looks in the pic. the rims are dirty. I wont be back in cali for a while, and I got a few other offers. let me know.
with that said, what's the lowest you'll let the wheels go for? i'd like to make an offer, but wouldn't want to offend you in anyway so let me know.

~ronnie
since Im in a hurry, I can do $1900 shipped if you take these by tonite.
what's your paypal addy? i'll check my financials and see if i can afford the wheels, asides i can't access my paypal here at work. . . if i can, you should have the funds via paypal. you can reach me at 626-482-2779. . .
sookyung622@hotmail.com
hey bro, can you send me pics of the tread, if it's not much of trouble? and also, what's the lip size of the wheels?
the lip on the front wheels is around 3 inches. the lip on the rears are about4 1/2 inches. big lips.

the tire shop said theres about 35% tread left.
cool, but do they come with all the work center caps, valve stem and caps?
yea. they come with everything. nothing is missing. let me know if youre going to make payment by tonite. otherwise, I will have to let them go to a friend of a friend tommorow morning. thanks.
hey bro, what's up? ? ? i haven't heard from you. . . any luck shipping out the wheels? ? ? let me know if you at least received the payment. . .
Old 09-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Nastyboy

The good thing is you sent payment through PayPal. If you can't get anything worked out through the forums, you SHOULD contact PayPal directly.

Just remember that you ONLY have 30 days to file a dispute and getting your money back. With that in mind I would strongly suggest A.) contacting the member again and giving him reasonable time to reply B.) go to PayPal and do some research on filing a dispute C.) if the 15th day mark approaches, begin the dispute process (unless reasonable communication has been made)

GL
Old 09-09-2007, 11:43 AM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Search Google for that user name. I just did and found a suspended account on rf-extreme and activity- albeit old- on other forums.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:45 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if he wont return your phone calls, file a dispute with paypal
Old 09-09-2007, 02:48 PM
gsazabi

I smell a scam. What was his itrader feedback rating?
You should get this resolved asap.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:08 PM
1supraholic

Default Thanks! ! !

Hey fellas, just wanted to say thanks for the advise and will be filing a dispute with paypal if I don't hear from him next Monday. But in case any one finds a way to get a hold of him, please let me know. Better yet, give me a call at 626-482-2779.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Old 09-09-2007, 08:09 PM
knucklez

File the dispute right now.. Cause if he transfers the money to his bank, it's gonna be too late!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Fiveseven

hmm this guy seemed legit to me when i was about to do business with him.. good thing i didnt
Old 09-09-2007, 11:40 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

if you payed using your balance in your paypal account you should be fully covered. if you payed via a credit card or bank card through paypal you are only covered for $200.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Kal_El

I had a similar situation on a paypal transaction and started the dispute process, I ended up getting what I payed for but the guy had no real explanation on why he didn't answer my emails for a week. That being said, it could be that he has every intention of getting you what you payed for, some people just do not have good busniess etiquette. At first I felt that I jumped the gun on the dispute, then I thought about it and said F&^k that S@$T, this is my money. I wouldn't hold off on the dispute with the hopes of hearing from him, do it now and let him explain later. Good luck bro...
Old 09-10-2007, 09:14 AM
jasonkimberson

Originally Posted by dspiel
if you payed using your balance in your paypal account you should be fully covered. if you payed via a credit card or bank card through paypal you are only covered for $200.

paypal protection is a bunch of bull. never use your pp bal, because when the shiet hits the fan, they wont back you. Use your CC everytime!

If you need your money back, just fill with PP and call you cc to deny the charges. You CC will always protect you!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:12 AM
1supraholic

Thanks again for the heads up fellas, still no luck receiving any replies from Soo Mighty, but I have given paypal a heads up regarding my concerns and poor communication with Soo Mighty, the seller. But if anyone knows or gets a hold of Soo Mighty, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

I say call the credit card co. What a dick. I hate ppl like this.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Soo Mighty is an interesting username... back a few years ago a guy that went by this handle was one of the world's best marvel vs capcom 2 players, attended Evolution (world videogame tournament) etc.

I wonder if this is the same guy, or just a poser.

This is a longshot, but you might try looking around for him on shoryuken.com forums
Old 09-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Kal_El

Any update on this?? Did you get it resolved??
Old 09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
1supraholic

Originally Posted by Kal_El
Any update on this?? Did you get it resolved??
No update as of yet, Paypal is still 'investigating' as they call it. And no luck with anyone having a way of contacting him either. It looks like he's sold a couple set of wheels on this site before so I thought he could be trusted, granted they were a year or so ago. Here are the links to his wheels for sale thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180764

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157409

Still trying to get a hold of member Soo Mighty, so please if anyone knows how to get in contact with him, please give me a call or to let him know I'm trying to get a hold of him.

Thank,
Ronnie
(626) 482-2779
Old 09-24-2007, 09:56 AM
1supraholic

Case has been closed and have decided in my favor. The thing that sucks is that Paypal was only able to recover $6.04 of the $1900 I spent. I will be filling a dispute with my cc and hopefully they'll be able to help me get all of my money back.

Anyhow, please be wary of SooMighty. I saw him logged on AIM, I hit him up and he didn't reply to me! Another member who previously purchased a set of wheels from him did the same and didn't get a reply either. But if by any chance anyone finds a way or gets a hold of him please inform him of what's going on.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 AM
___DJK___

That sucks. Good luck getting the rest of your $$ back. I hope they catch that crook.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:28 AM
gqong

Originally Posted by Wired 24/7
Soo Mighty is an interesting username... back a few years ago a guy that went by this handle was one of the world's best marvel vs capcom 2 players, attended Evolution (world videogame tournament) etc.

I wonder if this is the same guy, or just a poser.

This is a longshot, but you might try looking around for him on shoryuken.com forums

+1 on the g35driver forums i even asked him if he was the same soomighty. he just ignored the question.

his name was sooyung chon or something along those lines from shoryuken.com and from l.a.

ill see if i can contact some ppl i know that went to cali for tournies and to see if he drove a g35.

Quick Reply: Contacting Soo Mighty