Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

WTF - Voice mail solicitation from WCN?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The people from WCN on this board are good people, but I was agreeing with c3 rolling's post. People are being solicited for car sales by a separate department, which is a practice I doubt will stop anytime soon. If that is jumping to a conclusion, well then so be it.

When everyone from WCN was still at performance nissan, some were very open about helping people on the board in acquiring a car. One of things mentioned was to go through them so as to avoid the sales people.

But I guess I should grow up and stop jumping to conclusions.....
Old 10-19-2007, 06:33 PM
led

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

their voice mails are really starting to **** me off...

edit: just read the rest of this thread. I'll give them a call tomorrow to have my name removed. The service department there is great. However, the sales department is, well, not too great.

Last edited by led; 10-19-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:22 PM
~~O8>

Thumbs down

this is bullshat!!! why should i ask to be taken off a list, consent was never given to be harassed! no other dealership does this crap. if i get the call again, i will report your company.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:08 PM
FairladyZX

Originally Posted by stylett9
i got a call for the first time yesterday.. I dont think its a big deal. Just deleted it once i heard it was automated. I think some of you are over reacting just a tad bit.

i've gotta 1000 free minutes every month so go ahead and call me
Old 10-20-2007, 08:33 AM
UHATEIT

Got a call last week, and then one yesterday. Erased it before I could listen to the whole thing, but it introduced so and so from WCN
Old 10-20-2007, 08:45 AM
stylett9

Originally Posted by ~~O8>
this is bullshat!!! why should i ask to be taken off a list, consent was never given to be harassed! no other dealership does this crap. if i get the call again, i will report your company.

actually i'm fairly certain you DID give consent. You probably just don't realize it. Any time you get servicing done from a Nissan Dealership there is sometimes a spot on the service sheet that you probably don't read because it's off to the side. It basically says, if you sign here, you do not want service or solicitation calls. But you probably dont sign there because you didnt read the full service sheet. Not sure if ALL nissan dealership service sheets are like this, but when i was at Buena Park nissan i saw this. When i go to WCN, i get such good service and prices on parts i dont really care if they call me or not. They tell me where to sign and i just sign cause i trust them. Just go through and read all the WCN posts. ANYTIME there is a problem, even when its the posters own fault, these guys are always willing to help the best they can to make a wrong a right regardless of fault.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Mazinger Z

Originally Posted by Justin@WestCovinaNissan
Just PM any of us, and we can have your number removed.

Please send full name and phone number. This was something done by our sales dept and we are being proactive in resolving this.

Our sincerest apologies.
Pm'd.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:17 PM
~~O8>

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by stylett9
actually i'm fairly certain you DID give consent. You probably just don't realize it. Any time you get servicing done from a Nissan Dealership there is sometimes a spot on the service sheet that you probably don't read because it's off to the side. It basically says, if you sign here, you do not want service or solicitation calls. But you probably dont sign there because you didnt read the full service sheet. Not sure if ALL nissan dealership service sheets are like this, but when i was at Buena Park nissan i saw this. When i go to WCN, i get such good service and prices on parts i dont really care if they call me or not. They tell me where to sign and i just sign cause i trust them. Just go through and read all the WCN posts. ANYTIME there is a problem, even when its the posters own fault, these guys are always willing to help the best they can to make a wrong a right regardless of fault.
my car is not in the shop so there is no reason to call me!!! ONLy wcn is doing this; no problems ever from any other nissan shop i have went to nor other manufacturers i have bought from before. just because you don't care doesn't mean the same for me. so save your $0.02.

Last edited by ~~O8>; 10-21-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:22 PM
stylett9

ok.

Either way, just shoot one of the guys a PM.

Last edited by stylett9; 10-21-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:57 AM
ssawa

I got one call from them. I had my Nismo exhaust installed there. I don't find the call on my home phone.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:01 AM
ObZeZZed

my car is not in the shop so there is no reason to call me!!! ONLy wcn is doing this; no problems ever from any other nissan shop i have went to nor other manufacturers i have bought from before. just because you don't care doesn't mean the same for me. so save your $0.02.
Actually bro, I have received calls from every delership I have ever serviced my Z at......Cerritos Nissan, Universal Nissan, Miller Nissan, Performance Nissan, a Nissan Dealer from Auburn Ma., one in Illinois and WCN. Thing is WCN has only called my HOME# once and left a very pleasent voice mail message. On the otherhand, I gave my # to a few sales people there who have approached me, as My wife is looking for somthing specific and I requested they call if they get it and th7ey havent annoyed me at all, any other dealer would be callin once a week with cars that are not what I specified. I even still get calls from Glendale Mitsubishi and that car is currently unregistered. Dealers are supposed to do this, corporate expects it and if they are not calling you occasionally it is because they are not doing their job and if they are not doing that job right, who knows what else they are slacking on. I dont have my Z serviced by any slacker shops, do you?

This is nothing to be alarmed about all dealerships do it so chill out. Dealeships especially call people who already own one of their cars so that they can keep repeat business. You buy a car for you, for your wife, for your kid, you like your Nissan, you like the service you get at WCN, why not buy more cars from them and continue to get the great service you are acustomed to. Its a great tactic and has been successfully employed since your daddys daddy was buyin cars or longer, so again, chill out. If this is your biggest problem then your doin ok so "have a Coke and a smile and .... ... .... .."

Last edited by ObZeZZed; 10-23-2007 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:37 PM
~~O8>

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ObZeZZed
Actually bro, I have received calls from every delership I have ever serviced my Z at......Cerritos Nissan, Universal Nissan, Miller Nissan, Performance Nissan, a Nissan Dealer from Auburn Ma., one in Illinois and WCN. Thing is WCN has only called my HOME# once and left a very pleasent voice mail message. On the otherhand, I gave my # to a few sales people there who have approached me, as My wife is looking for somthing specific and I requested they call if they get it and th7ey havent annoyed me at all, any other dealer would be callin once a week with cars that are not what I specified. I even still get calls from Glendale Mitsubishi and that car is currently unregistered. Dealers are supposed to do this, coporate expects it and if they are not calling you occasionally it is because they are not doing their job and if they are not doing that job right, who knows what else they are slacking on. I dont have my Z serviced by any slacker shops, do you?

This is nothing to be alarmed about all dealerships do it so chill out. Dealeships especially call people who already own one of their cars so that they can keep repeat business. You buy a car for you, for your wife, for your kid, you like your Nissan, you like the service you get at WCN, why not buy more cars from them and continue to get the great service you are acustomed to. Its a great tactic and has been successfully employed since your daddys daddy was buyin cars or longer, so again, chill out. If this is your biggest problem then your doin ok so "have a Coke and a smile and .... ... .... .."
you fanboys need to stop telling me what to think, feel, say; i don't do it to you. how do you know what my experience level has been with wcn? you think it's 100% positive for everyone??? since you brought up performance nissan, i can honestly say they have never called for no reason, especially not to make a sale. my bro brought his truck from performance nissan, he was 110% satisfied with the process and people, and he too has never received such calls. so keep your $0.02 for that can of coke . if the service dept can't keep control of customer information from their very own sales dept, they're gonna tarnish their rep and keep away new customers. if the wcn crew wants to chime in on this fiasco, i'm all ears...

Last edited by ~~O8>; 10-22-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

if the wcn crew wants to chime in on this fiasco, i'm all ears...
I felt we already have in posts #45, #47, #49, #51. I'm not sure what else you're after. A mistake was made and the whole data base was pulled instead of the new/used car prospects. As before, we apologize for the inconvenience this seems to have caused some of you and we have now isolated the parts/service data base from the sales dept. A simple PM to me or any of the crew will permanently remove you from the data base.

When I ran Performance Nissan's parts dept, and the same as I run this parts dept, it's all geared toward customer service. I have always gone out of my way to take care of you guys since I got my first Z back in 2003. No dealer is as mod friendly and customer service oriented as the two dealers I've put together. If you've had a bad experience here and are not happy, you need to contact me directly. I can make a difference from buying a new car, buying parts or having your car serviced.... I'm here to help.

You are more than welcome to call me at 866-828-8814 and I would be happy to discuss this more in depth at any time.
Jeff

Last edited by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan; 10-23-2007 at 07:56 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:43 AM
gimpster621

mistakes happen but they seem to be more than willing to fix the problem. personally i got the call too and i just hung up. only 10 cents on my bill no biggie lol.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:54 AM
xlilsp1keyx

^ 10 cents. balla. haha
Old 10-23-2007, 09:20 AM
gimpster621

hahaha sheeit 10 cents is like 10 minutes of military pay for the amount of time your on duty =D
Old 10-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gimpster621
mistakes happen but they seem to be more than willing to fix the problem. personally i got the call too and i just hung up. only 10 cents on my bill no biggie lol.
exactly it's like you are forced to listen to the whole entire recording...
Old 10-23-2007, 07:32 PM
~~O8>

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
I felt we already have in posts #45, #47, #49, #51.
imo, asking to be taken off a list that i never gave consent for is not a solution. this is the first time you have stated that the this mix-up has been permanently resolved. now everyone can get back on the bandwagon, er, their happy selves.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:55 PM
stylett9

imo, asking to be taken off a list that i never gave consent for is not a solution. this is the first time you have stated that the this mix-up has been permanently resolved. now everyone can get back on the bandwagon, er, their happy selves.

given your **** attitude i'd be amazed if anyone dealership or service company could make you happy. I guess people/businesses aren't aloud to make mistakes right? man. Everyone will make mistakes. What is important is how you handle your misakes.

And yes, i felt it very necessary to give my 2 cents to you.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:12 PM
xtasy127

same here about use car sales

Quick Reply: WTF - Voice mail solicitation from WCN?!?