Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Dealer review: Glendale Nissan - There is Law & Order

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 09:02 PM
shensuji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Dealer review: Glendale Nissan - There is Law & Order

Received my class action claim form. (Trinidad v. Glendale Nissan) I will truncate the litigation as follows:

Summary: B. III "The Court has preliminarily approved this settlement, finding it to provide adequate compensation for the Class Members' damages attributable to the alleged acts of Glendale Nissan."

Summary: A.I "This settlement concerns Glendale Nissan's practice of increasing cash price on the Retail Installment Sales Contract ("RISC") to an amount that was more than the Manufacturer's Suggest Retail Price ("MSRP")

Plaintiffs' lawsuit also alleges that other misrepresentations were made by Defendant in connection with (1) engaged in bait and switch practices (2) forced Plaintiff "Joe" to enter into a second purchase contract when legally he was not required to do so (3) sued Plaintiff "Joe" in small claims court when he had legitimate defense to the contract.

/End summary....

From my personal experience, Glendale Nissan added items such as paint protection, PPG rust-free additives , and even slipped in "Low Jack".

When I confronted the Finance manager why such items were included(and well hidden) within my sales contract. His reply was simply,"Oh, I thought you wanted these items." I mean, come on, they couldn't come up with a better reason other than that? Other things being equal, there are a few "key" items I can't disclose as I am filling a few things with Nissan USA as well (all in correlation with their "Bait & Switch" practices).

Moral of the story is, the bad guy got what they deserved.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:33 AM
fairlady350z33

umm good job... you can always get those items taken out without starting a lawsuit though...

i did that on my car, decided i wanted locjack, then decided i didn't need it.... went to the dealer and they took it out and paid the amount to the lender!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Saint_Spinner

I hate those ****ers. I showed up in a crappy rental, and no one, I mean no one wanted to help me. Manager says, "Go to the back. There should be a bunch of sales people back there." I go there, and asked if any of them could help me. They all just looked at each other.

I showed up a few days later in my NSX, and bam...everyone wanted a piece. **** YOu Glendale Nissan!!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Zboy76

Originally Posted by Saint_Spinner
I hate those ****ers. I showed up in a crappy rental, and no one, I mean no one wanted to help me. Manager says, "Go to the back. There should be a bunch of sales people back there." I go there, and asked if any of them could help me. They all just looked at each other.

I showed up a few days later in my NSX, and bam...everyone wanted a piece. **** YOu Glendale Nissan!!
IMHO, most of those sales guys are idiots. But, of course there is a small percentage of them who actually know what they are doing... I personally don't like car salesmen...

Also, IMHO, Glendale Nissan and Universal Nissan can kiss my booty.

Last edited by Zboy76; 10-24-2007 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:27 PM
918 Z

just stay out of glendale nissan, they dont know **** about their own freakin cars. i h8 that place with a passion. WCN ftw
Old 10-23-2007, 02:18 PM
ObZeZZed

Yeah, I went there when I was shopping for my Z and they were trying to sell me on a "left over" enthusiast with a few miles from test drives WAY below sticker, I told them I would think about it and after considering the immense savinngs I was getting decided to take them up on their offer. I showed up about 5 hours later with the down payment in hand and all of a sudden, they made a mistake, they cant sell that car for such a low price, It was a new girl and the price she gave me was now for a different car......I pulled out an add from the news paper with a picture of the car an add with the price and a description that fit perfectly........Ohh, yeah, we sold that car, that was the mistake, but I can sell you this car with some"test drive miles" on it for stricker price........But this is the same car that 5 hors ago was like $8k less..........yeah but she gave you the price for the car in the add that was already sold.............So I told em to pi$$ off and drove to Cerritos Nissan and drove home that night in my Z FU@K GLENDALE NISSAN, FU@KEM HARD