Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

AeroTect - Clear Bra's & More - Don't be fooled

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 02:52 PM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AeroTect - Clear Bra's & More - Don't be fooled

Hello My350z.com members. We are a new sponsor to my350z.com and just wanted to introduce ourselves.

Within the last couple of years, the Paint Protection Film (Clear Bra), market has been saturated. This has left consumers to ask: What is the right film, what is the right coverage, and most importantly who is the right installer?

Some shops work with just one brand of film or one version of design software. Some installers will slam a piece of bulk film on your bumper and call it a custom installation. A custom installation can be great, but an inexperienced installer can leave behind cuts in your paint, and at shops where turnover is an issue, the new installers can really make a mess of your job.

Before choosing to have your car fitted with a Clear Bra, here are some things to consider:

1) There are many different pre-cut pattern design software available. Some programs offer a quality design, while others offer “easy to install,” kits that may not offer the same coverage or require unnecessary seams and multiple pieces to obtain coverage. The problem with these kits is that after time, these seams can become more visible and may have a tendency to trap dirt and debris.

At AeroTect our goal is to ensure the best fit and installation on your vehicle. For OEM automobiles, we use three of the best design software programs on the market, allowing us to choose the best pre-cut kit for your vehicle. For modified and aftermarket body kits we offer experienced custom installations providing you with a clean seamless finish. If that line across your hood is not to your liking, don’t worry. We offer the widest film on the market (58”), allowing us to cover the entire hood and fenders with no seam!

2) Another major factor in your decision is the film that is going to be installed on your vehicle. Many films are available for paint protection (3M, Avery, Madico, Bekaert, & Venture Shield to mention a few). Some brands are clear coated, some have a visible texture (Orange Peel), and some are more susceptible to discoloring.

To meet our highest standards, we are continuously testing and trying new films, to be sure that we are only offering the highest quality, clearest, texture free film on the market… not to mention the industries longest warranty.

3) Choosing an installer that’s right for your job is the most important decision you can make when it comes to getting a clear bra. Many shops face large turnover rates, which can put your car under the care of a new, untrained installer. Other shops are multi faceted, dealing in a larger number of services such as window tinting, sound systems, and accessories, etc., not allowing them to focus exclusively on Paint Protection Film.

AeroTect is in the Paint Protection Film business for the Automotive and Aircraft industries. We are also the West Coast Authorized training center for Venture Shield Paint Protection Film (a 3M Company). Take your car to the installer that is trusted to train other installers. Rest assured that since AeroTect opened it’s doors in 1997, it has been our goal to provide quality products and service to all of our customers. Our commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction is our first priority.

As a new sponsor to My350z.com, we would like to offer the following paint protection film special:

Get your 350Z protected for only $495.00 (OEM) including installation and tax!!!

Coverage includes:
- Full Front Bumper
- Extended 24” Hood With Wrapped Edges! (That’s more coverage than other shops!)
- Extended Fenders With Wrapped Edges!
- Mirrors
- A-Pillars
- and your choice of Headlamp or Tail Light Overlays.

Please contact us today, if you would like a quote on any other vehicle or for aftermarket body kits. (909) 596-0053

In addition to our services, we offer products online and over the phone including Headlamp Overlays, Tail Light Overlays, Side Marker Overlays, & Bumper Plugs. We will be adding more products as they become available.

We look forward to protecting your vehicle.

-Don’t just protect it… AeroTect it-

Last edited by AeroTect; 06-07-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:42 PM
InsaneChink

Hi, welcome. I was wondernig if you would be willing to do a group buy offer? I know we already have several guys here interested and are ready pending price. Let us know. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:52 PM
LAKERSFAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump for some good people - thats actually my black z in the picture. lol

great people - great service - great pricing

welcome to the community!
Old 12-20-2007, 04:10 PM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by InsaneChink
Hi, welcome. I was wondernig if you would be willing to do a group buy offer? I know we already have several guys here interested and are ready pending price. Let us know. Thanks.
Thank you for welcoming us.

We have seen the group buy threads on this forum before posting our offer. We feel that our coverage at this price is unbeatable (you're not going to get a small strip on your hood), and by the time you add all the extra coverage that we are offering even through a group buy, you will be paying more.

Another great thing about our offer, is that you do not need to wait for everybody to sign up for a group guy while you are counting the chips on your cars paint. This offer is good for 20 cars or 1 car...

Remember you will be getting 30" coverage with Wrapped Edges on your hood and fenders, as well as Your A-Pillars, Splash Guards, and your choice of Headlamp or 17mil thick Smoked Tail Light Overlays.

For those of you with aftermarket body kits we would be happy to provide a quote individually still at a great price.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:43 PM
CAVZ33

Need quote here PM U.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:13 AM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by CAVZ33
Need quote here PM U.
Thanks for your interest. PM in your inbox.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:21 AM
buffmanjeff

Are you mobile? Thats a big factor with me choosing an installer because I dont want to drive my freshly painted bumper to a shop and risking getting chips on the way. That defeats its purpose.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:22 AM
CAVZ33

+1
Old 12-21-2007, 02:03 PM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by buffmanjeff
Are you mobile? Thats a big factor with me choosing an installer because I dont want to drive my freshly painted bumper to a shop and risking getting chips on the way. That defeats its purpose.
You would need to bring your car to our shop. We need some sort of environment controlled area to do the install. It is very easy for dust and particulate to get under the film during a mobile installation.

Bottom line, you will get a better installation done here at our shop. If we see something we don't like during your install here at our shop we are able to cut another piece for replacement.

Many of our customers will actually tape up their front bumper with blue painters tape on the way over here. It is easy to remove, and will provide some temporary protection.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:07 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by buffmanjeff
I dont want to drive my freshly painted bumper to a shop and risking getting chips on the way.
Borrow a truck and drive it over there?
Old 12-21-2007, 02:16 PM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by istan
Borrow a truck and drive it over there?
Not unheard of... We have customers drive from San Diego, Las Vegas, Arizona, and as far as San Francisco on a fairly regular basis.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Cyp

quote please...Thank You
Old 01-04-2008, 12:15 AM
9kFever

Aerotect has done my 350z and s2000 and will probably be doing my next car in month. Top notch!

Francisco is the man!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:23 AM
DaveZ06

how much would it cost for just the front bumper?
thx
Old 01-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much does this cost?
Old 01-04-2008, 08:01 AM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by Myfirst07'350Z
How much does this cost?
As a new sponsor to My350z.com, we would like to offer the following paint protection film special:

Get your 350Z protected for only $495.00 (OEM) including installation and tax!!!

Coverage includes:
- Full Front Bumper
- Extended 30” Hood With Wrapped Edges! (That’s nearly twice the coverage as other shops!)
- Extended Fenders With Wrapped Edges!
- Mirrors
- A-Pillars
- Splash Guards (Wheel impact area)
- and your choice of Headlamp or Tail Light Overlays.

Please contact us today, if you would like a quote on any other vehicle or for aftermarket body kits. (909) 596-0053
Old 01-04-2008, 08:03 AM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by DaveZ06
how much would it cost for just the front bumper?
thx
PM sent your way...
Old 01-04-2008, 08:28 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Is there films coming for aftermarket bumpers like the Nismo V2?
Old 01-04-2008, 11:31 AM
AeroTect
Sponsor
AeroTect

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Is there films coming for aftermarket bumpers like the Nismo V2?
Aftermarket bumpers etc., need a custom installation. We can do this for you as well.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:09 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

What happens to the price for custom installation? Any idea what that same package would cost for a V2 front?

Quick Reply: AeroTect - Clear Bra's & More - Don't be fooled