Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What's going on with WCN service department??

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 07:12 PM
calin
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dspiel
Jeff,

I would like a job as a cashier and would like to work the same shifts as Rachael.

Thank you.
lol
Old 12-23-2007, 07:25 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by calin
dont judge before you see her
agreed.. she's reeeeally cute. nice sense of style too, slightly different.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:28 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
agreed.. she's reeeeally cute. nice sense of style too, slightly different.
i noticed you seem to like girls alot

hehe
Old 12-23-2007, 07:39 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

i think girls are beautiful but i can't deal with their drama.. i admire from afar
Old 12-23-2007, 07:40 PM
calin
Banned

i think girls are beautiful but i can't deal with their drama.. i admire from afar
haha..hmmm..same way i look at them
Old 12-23-2007, 07:41 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

....so you like boys too?
Old 12-23-2007, 07:43 PM
calin
Banned

....so you like boys too?
no
i was talking about girls
Old 12-23-2007, 07:48 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

i know.. but im saying i admire girls from afar, meaning i don't get involved.. i like guys.. you agreed about admiring girls from afar, i thought you meant you dont get involved with them either

this is so off topic
Old 12-23-2007, 07:50 PM
calin
Banned

ok back on topic then. i need to drive my baby another 200 miles then go back to wcn to see how much oil i'm burning. but from what Heri told me a few days ago, I'll most likely be getting a new engine. stupid oil consumption
Old 12-23-2007, 11:19 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CAVZ33
WCN has gone down hill since TIM left. I have spent some cash over there and they still have given me some awful service. I wanted to do some header install plus some other small mods and they quoted me this large amount of $$$$$. After I complained they made it reasonable, so I was happy. But then when I tried to schedule the install, man did one of their service writers give me attitude! He did not want to schedule my appointment, said he would call me back but never did. After that I have not gone back and will not. Not once have I ever been treated like that at Performance or even at the $hity Buena Park Nissan when I did not know of Performance or WCN.

Buena Park for the definate... LOSS.

bastards chipped paint on my BRAND NEW Z and tried to deny it. fockers.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:42 AM
shensuji

bump for Performance Nissan. WCN has considerably declined from bad service to no service at all.

They've enlisted all of their service professionals to work the phones now.

Be sure you leave a bogus PH# on the work order or else you'll be forever doomed in the dreaded/infamous WCN's (call-for-no-reason-while-you-pay registry.)
Old 12-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Boba

Originally Posted by CAVZ33
WCN has gone down hill since TIM left. I have spent some cash over there and they still have given me some awful service. I wanted to do some header install plus some other small mods and they quoted me this large amount of $$$$$. After I complained they made it reasonable, so I was happy. But then when I tried to schedule the install, man did one of their service writers give me attitude! He did not want to schedule my appointment, said he would call me back but never did. After that I have not gone back and will not. Not once have I ever been treated like that at Performance or even at the $hity Buena Park Nissan when I did not know of Performance or WCN.

I got quoted $150 for exhaust install at WCN so I ended up doing it myself... Han from AutoHan only quoted me $50, and my friends goes there for all types of installation, and the times I went with them, he was a very chill guy haha.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:43 PM
stylett9

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
The girl in Parts would be my wife Jenny. But I believe you're refering to my cashier Rachael. She's 18 and single As for the rest of this thread, help should be on its way in mid-January.

wanna hire me as a service writer? I'll take care of our Z members.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:36 PM
mrchu25

i waited almost 4 hrs for a alignment once when they said it would be done in 2
Old 12-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

An oil change is an oil change regardless of where you go. If you stop by midday on a saturday, you have to expect to wait a decent amount of time. The same applies to any dealership on a busy day, from honda to BMW.

I don't understand all these WCN threads. If someone has good experience with an oil change, then they're the greatest dealership, but if something wrong happens, then they're going downhill.

To the OP, I thought you were sponsored by performance. Wouldn't it make sense to go there to begin with?
Old 12-24-2007, 06:50 PM
knucklez

Originally Posted by Sensi09
An oil change is an oil change regardless of where you go. If you stop by midday on a saturday, you have to expect to wait a decent amount of time. The same applies to any dealership on a busy day, from honda to BMW.

I don't understand all these WCN threads. If someone has good experience with an oil change, then they're the greatest dealership, but if something wrong happens, then they're going downhill.

To the OP, I thought you were sponsored by performance. Wouldn't it make sense to go there to begin with?
Dude, read what I wrote and read what other people have written.. I am NOT the only person who sees this problem. AND if the people who work @ WCN (whose names won't be revealed) are telling me that they've noticed the service department slacking off... Then they must really be slacking off, right?

A 4 hour oil change+checkup is not something someone expects to hear. If this a common thing you hear when you go to your dealerships, do you really have that much spare time? If so, I hope you really do encounter numerous endless counts of 4 hour oil changes, cause that just isn't for me.

And about being sponsored by Performance, please feel free to read the thread. ....

Originally Posted by Profink
Paul, just go to Performance like Danny and I
Originally Posted by knucklez
That's where I usually go, I just wanted to go visit Jeff and Quan today to talk about my future possible car and the GT-R.. Plus, haven't been to WCN in a while, so I thought visiting would be nice.

Last edited by knucklez; 12-24-2007 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:18 PM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

its cool paul. u dont need to explain urself to other people. u made this thread because u were unsatisfied with our service. that's totally fine. it just means we're gonna have to step it up. im sorry for the headache and have wasted ur time. we still hommies tho right? :wink:

feel free to PM us if anyone has a problem. we're only a click away.

anyways...lets end this on a good note. its x mas eve. im with family right now AND on my350z! who does that???

happy holidays everyone :cheers:
Old 12-24-2007, 07:25 PM
knucklez

Quan, we'll always remain friends. I've already been talking to Jeff and Frank about this problem, they've been nothing but good help to me! Happy holidays to you as well.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Sensi09
Sponsor
Works Concepts

^I admit, I didn't read the whole thread. 4 hours is indeed excessive, but I've waited a good 90min to 2 hours at both performance and wesco during weekdays for simply an oil change. Honestly, for good and bad, west covina nissan is no different than any other dealership I've visited.

Nobody wants to waste time, and personally, I always pass on the car wash to be out of there as soon as I can, but if they're busy and backed up, there's not much they can do.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:29 AM
gimpster621

we are lucky to have 2 enthusiast oriented dealerships in cali. no one is perfect and im sure wcn will work on whatever subpar area their customers bring up in their feed back.

merry christmas everyone!

Quick Reply: What's going on with WCN service department??