Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Topspeed Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 04:03 PM
simplypanda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Topspeed Exhaust

Hey guys I heard that one of the members here bought a Topspeed exhaust (new) for a really cheap price and was just wondering where I could find it. I had a Blitz Nur Spec but I wanted something else so I decided to go with Topspeed since it really has a nice sound Loud but nice and I heard that if I keep the silencer it really isn't too bad so I am looking to purchase one. I heard one of the members here bought one for half price for a new Topspeed exhaust. I just wanted to know which vendor or shop he got it from. If anyone knows where please help me out. I started a new job that pays pretty well so I have some money to burn on my Z. Will post pictures of it once the bodyshop finishes repainting it. I wanted it to look brand new so I took it to the shop so they can take out all the dings and scratches and repaint the whole car while they were at it. Anyways if anyone has the information that would be awsome. Will take pictures of the car with the fresh paint if you guys want me to ^.^ had a lot of dings on the car T.T other drivers don't care T.T
BTW: also I'm looking for someone to paint my headlights just like one of the members here I think his name was Brandon if anyone can do that please PM me the price and the location and such! Thanks alot. I found the DIY thread but I am kind of scared about the oven thing. If anyone has the experience on painting the headlights (inside) please PM ME!! THANKS AGAIN!
Old 12-29-2007, 12:32 AM
simplypanda

I guess either no one knows where he got the exhaust from or my post is just being ignored...o well...
Old 12-29-2007, 01:00 AM
TheBlackPearlZ
Banned

i read it and was absorbed by a wall of words...

to help out...i would search in the engine department of the marketplace...but thats just a guess
Old 12-29-2007, 10:43 AM
simplypanda

haha yea I thought so -.-...I type a lot when I really don't know what to say -.- anyways I will check out the market place again thanks
Old 12-30-2007, 03:15 PM
wynd d z33

i got mine off ebay i believe not sure anymore but its loud!!! even with the silencers i recommend going with somthing else i got mine for like 475 or 5 i think youll get pulled over cause i did but i had no cats as well i got rid of mine a week later and got the hks
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had mine for 2 months now, sounds great, still love it, and no I never got pulled over... Check your pm.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:46 PM
black350

ive had mine for a little over a year now, im also AT as well. though the exhaust sounds nice @ 3k rpm and above, it may be a bit of a p.i.t.a. some times due to the low end bass. so far i havent been pulled over, and thats considering i drive very often, ive even driven from VA to CA. I bought mine from another member for about 300 bucks, i suggest looking around before rushing into a purchase; for a little while there was a price inflation on the exhaust going from 300 to 350 and all the way to 500 dollars. So all in all, its a nice exhaust, but try not to rush into a buy, and also keep in mind you have other modification options for about the same price range.