Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Owned this morning~! :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 07:23 AM
415mm
Professional

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

she got what she deserved. she should consider this a wake up call.....in retrospect maybe she is a harry potter weed smokin pill popping hooker...that would explain how she got a new car, and could afford all those drugs........she actually sounds like good fun to me.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM
DMK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you call the police, do you call 911 or the local police station for an accident?
Old 03-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Pokémon

Originally Posted by DMK
When you call the police, do you call 911 or the local police station for an accident?
Either or. 911 will transfer you to the correct city department when you give them the cross streets.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:52 PM
sosojeffcc

Originally Posted by Pokémon
Either or. 911 will transfer you to the correct city department when you give them the cross streets.
good info, i've always wondered this myself.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:29 PM
ReV74

suxs....Glad your OK. If she was smoking hot you probably would of thought twice (or more)

But she hit the Z! that's all I got to say.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:42 PM
HR Autoparts
Sponsor
HR Autoparts

actually if you call from a landline they know where your at and automatically send your call to the right city, its when using your cell phone you have to tell them your location and they will connect you with a local police operator.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:00 PM
UHATEIT

hopefully the cop gave you her insurance information, otherwise if it's LAPD they are behind on 2-3 months in getting police reports for car insurance purposes! Then file with her car insurance company if you have it, unless if she is uninsured or her policy is expired then you're insurance company will waive your deductible and fix the car and send the bills directly to her. just letting you know, as I am a car insurance claims adjuster so I do this **** everyday
Old 03-04-2008, 06:15 PM
bizcotch

NO MERCY!!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
THE ROADSTER

stupid bra.......sorry to hear about your car, do did nothing wrong.

get a more agressive bumber instead of fixing the old one, like Veilside.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:26 AM
Pokémon

Originally Posted by UHATEIT
hopefully the cop gave you her insurance information, otherwise if it's LAPD they are behind on 2-3 months in getting police reports for car insurance purposes! Then file with her car insurance company if you have it, unless if she is uninsured or her policy is expired then you're insurance company will waive your deductible and fix the car and send the bills directly to her. just letting you know, as I am a car insurance claims adjuster so I do this **** everyday
Yeah, I spoke with my adjuster last night. I fell under AAA's policy for non-insured drivers. Hooooray! My $1,000 deductible will be waived after I provided pictures of her license plate.

The officer only gave me a report number which I can request after 7 business days. From my understanding, it's faster if I request it rather than my adjuster do so, no?

How does Nationwide handle their "small" claims? I would prefer to NOT pay out of pocket because their reimbursement checks take a long time. Any chance they'll issue a check to me?

Thanks for the comments guys.

Last edited by Pokémon; 03-05-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Pokémon

So. Pic's as promised - better late than never I suppose. That's her in the first pic.

Notice her Bob Marley sticker

I had a meeting with a AAA adjuster today. Finally had the time to finish everything with my adjuster and it worked out great.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Rommy

Originally Posted by saberphx
Damn I feel bad for her. If I were in your shoes and she was honest and said she had weed on her and stuff I probably wouldnt have called the police and settled it personally however you had no idea so dont feel bad.
pot needs to be legalized.
I would've told her to just give me a bunch of money and all her pot, and called it good.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:24 AM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I would've asked for a BJ in the back of her Xterra, pee'd on her butt and some cash. I'd use that money to buy a body kit!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:23 PM
henry j

ehh idk i woulda just got sum cash fixed my **** and not gotten the girl in trouble (and if she was cute alottta otha shyt she wouldnt be able to tell her bf) lol
Old 04-04-2008, 06:23 PM
henry j

oh i woulda took the weed toooooo ddamnnn you had a greatttt deal going for you, and you fawked it up LOL
Old 04-08-2008, 10:55 AM
sluggo

How does Nationwide handle their "small" claims? I would prefer to NOT pay out of pocket because their reimbursement checks take a long time. Any chance they'll issue a check to me?
Sorry for your loss, but at least you're not getting f'd because of it. Depending on if the shop you go to is in the insurance company's "recommended shops" or not, they can bill the ins company directly so that you don't pay out of pocket.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:03 AM
App6MT

Really didn't look like a lot of damage to me.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:06 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Piitb.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:14 AM
UHATEIT

Yeah, I spoke with my adjuster last night. I fell under AAA's policy for non-insured drivers. Hooooray! My $1,000 deductible will be waived after I provided pictures of her license plate.

The officer only gave me a report number which I can request after 7 business days. From my understanding, it's faster if I request it rather than my adjuster do so, no?

Thanks for the comments guys.

sorry I just noticed there was a reply in here! As far as deductible waiver, AAA should waive that by sending you to a shop and telling them not to charge you anything for the repairs. Unless they pay you straight up for all the damages, they will pay the full amount and not apply the deductible on the amount being given to you. That way you won't have to way to be paid back. But with us at Nationwide, checks are cut from our corporate office that arrive in 5-7 business days, if AAA does the same it should get paid back to you pretty quickly and not have to wait for months
Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
918 Z

Originally Posted by istan
Piitb.

2 times FTW

her fault...she deserved it.

Quick Reply: Owned this morning~! :(