Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Ricers will be ricers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Nastyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, for the record: News incident posted above = Friday night street racing crew, so says the media. SR meets = Saturday, unless you are stating you guys set a meeting consisting of 150+ cars on Friday.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:34 PM
NAVARRO1

Originally Posted by Nastyboy
Then don't be. Again, as I told you before, don't start something online when you can't man up to IN PERSON.

For the record, I never "rolled" with you. I went to a few "meets" that were posted here on my350z.com as a so-called meet. I even invited other friends and my350z members to check it out (hence a bunch of new friends you guys made). Never once did you or anyone say, "who ever comes to this meet will be 'rollin' with us". If I really wanted to act like a "pendejo", I would have put you on blast long time ago for claiming me and my car as one of you own, but obviously you just did that yourself. Did you forget those time I refused your decals on my car? That's a sign of me not "rollin" with you.

And for the record, here's the link were you guys openly invite everyone to come out EVERY SATURDAY...
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179682
If I had nothing better to do I would help you find more of your links...

So, the meets may have started on Friday's, but somewhere along the line one of you changed it to Saturday, unless there's another crew with the same name?

Yup, this saturday is a pretty big one!! 10/6/07
It will be @ noon!!!

only one meet and it was on saturday click on the link that you just posted and read through it

John with the g35 and g2fast help us organized do you recall or i need to look for the link .....

by the way you showed up to the meet as well it was at noon

and what are you talking about when have i ever offer you one of our stickers ??? did i ever said tony you want to join our crew ???

and when we used to go to meets u used to meet at my house house or what you are 2 old you cant remember meeting at my house then rolling with us to meets in moreno valley ??? Man i cant believe u i dont know tell me tony then .... what do you call a person that meets at your house then goes to a meet with u and your whole crew?

i think tony you where kinda rolling with us or tagging along then or umm idk tell me
Old 03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
General_Malice

example #1
I was stopped on a red light, in my z, and this guy who drives a honda civic LX who just got his bootleg *** exhaust pulls up next to me and starts revving and when the light turned green, he peels out and takes off...

WOW he really showed me ::sarcasm:::

example #2
I just got off work, driving home on the 10 frwy and this 91 integra pulls up next to me and starts revving (what is it with ricers revving?) and turns on his hazards. First of all, it was a rush hour and we were all going 55. maybe if I raced him, his car would pop out a wing and fly.....oh ya! that reminds me, he was rockin an APC wing about the half the size of his car hahahahaha (you cant spell CRAP without APC)

these are one of the few encounters that I've had with these gay *** ricers. Just because I drive a Z.....a stock Z by the way.

these ricers needs to be dragged behind a shed and shot in the forehead with a slug.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
General_Malice

btw, thanks for letting me vent, I feel better now...must be that cheeba.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
srexplicit

Originally Posted by General_Malice
example #1
I was stopped on a red light, in my z, and this guy who drives a honda civic LX who just got his bootleg *** exhaust pulls up next to me and starts revving and when the light turned green, he peels out and takes off...

WOW he really showed me ::sarcasm:::

example #2
I just got off work, driving home on the 10 frwy and this 91 integra pulls up next to me and starts revving (what is it with ricers revving?) and turns on his hazards. First of all, it was a rush hour and we were all going 55. maybe if I raced him, his car would pop out a wing and fly.....oh ya! that reminds me, he was rockin an APC wing about the half the size of his car hahahahaha (you cant spell CRAP without APC)

these are one of the few encounters that I've had with these gay *** ricers. Just because I drive a Z.....a stock Z by the way.

these ricers needs to be dragged behind a shed and shot in the forehead with a slug.
I concur!
Those ricers killed our meeting spot!!
Old 03-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Sergio07350Z

mybe you invited 1 ricer and the rest rolled out!
Old 03-30-2008, 08:33 PM
srexplicit

Originally Posted by Sergio07350Z
mybe you invited 1 ricer and the rest rolled out!
The word pretty much got out through high school kids!!
But we have a new spot already with permits!! (Friday nights)
Btw, we will have a hooters meet coming up in two weeks!!
9 supras are already coming!
We have permission from MVPD and Hooters so no more problems!!
If you would like to come hit me up!!
It will be on a Sunday!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:03 PM
1sickveilsidez

I thought G2FAST was the one that set the HOOTERS meet up for everyone on the forum to go to? I'll look up the link, I don't remember anyone else setting it up.

Edit: Found it!

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/303636-hooters-gtg-riverside-10-06-07-a.html

Reading through it, it seems like people helped G2FAST set it up, I know I passed the word onto other people as well.

Last edited by 1sickveilsidez; 03-30-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Nastyboy

Originally Posted by NAVARRO1
John with the g35 and g2fast help us organized do you recall or i need to look for the link .....

by the way you showed up to the meet as well it was at noon
G2fast = John w/ white G35. Same person who's been setting up all the CH meets, same person who set up the MoVal meet. Yes, I showed up, because again, it was organized and posted by G2FASTon my350z, just as other meets. Just because you signed up first dosen't make them your meet, an SR meet or anyone a SR member unless they already are.

Originally Posted by NAVARRO1
and what are you talking about when have i ever offer you one of our stickers ??? did i ever said tony you want to join our crew ???

and when we used to go to meets u used to meet at my house house or what you are 2 old you cant remember meeting at my house then rolling with us to meets in moreno valley ??? Man i cant believe u i dont know tell me tony then .... what do you call a person that meets at your house then goes to a meet with u and your whole crew?

i think tony you where kinda rolling with us or tagging along then or umm idk tell me
The old jokes are just old.... not even close to 45, just as you can't claim to be a kid.

Many people were present when you claimed that I was from your crew. Never said anything since I never wanted to embarrase you infront of your crew. However, you guys brought out stickers, which I respectfully denied.... never wanted one placed in any part of my car. Again, respectfully, without putting you on blast in front of your friends/crew. Don't believe me, check your myspace page, and answer why my car is up there.

I only went to your house one time, with a couple other of my friends as you said it was a "meeting spot" before rolling into meet later that night. I've done this plenty of times with other people... meet at one spot before ending up in a final destination. Kinda like the HIN meet.... meet in OC then caravan together to HIN. Doesn't make all those guys part of your crew.

Anyway, I'm done with this.

The link is common public knowledge. Other people have posted this up in other forums, including G35 driver. If I wanted to bash you, I would have from the begining. Don't know why you are making it personal. But as I said before, if you have anything personal to tell me, say it in person. You know where I live, you know how to find me. Chances are, we'll see each other at different events/meets. Otherwise, if you are taking ownership for organizing over 150+ cars last friday night, then say so and I will gladly change the title to reflect it.

Last edited by Nastyboy; 03-30-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:07 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this was an interesting thread.. thanks for the 2am entertainment guys
Old 03-31-2008, 01:12 AM
srexplicit

You guys are comedy!!

btw...

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/309720-hooters-friday-meets.html
Old 03-31-2008, 01:26 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Please, keep the unnecessary comments to yourselves. Try to stay on topic and be civil. If you have problems, use the "report post" buttons. Don't try to be a hardass online, as it'll only result in your banishment. I've warned a couple of you before. This time will result in a long timeout.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:35 PM
srexplicit

http://www.instantriverside.com/rive...rs/2008/03/29/
Old 03-31-2008, 07:51 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

god damn that pissed me off.
yes i know there are stupid ricers, people who street race. but not everyone who gathers with their nice cars is up to no good.

grr.

some of us just like spirited driving